[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would any woman go with an average robot when literally any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1494816352289.png (945KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494816352289.png
945KB, 960x1280px
Why would any woman go with an average robot when literally any of them can go on tinder and swim in thousands of matches?
How the hell are we even supposed to compete?
>>
Compete for a quick fuck? We don't.
>>
>>37645536
We have to play their game if you want a chance. Better and enlighten men get whores.
>>
>>37645536
>How the hell are we even supposed to compete?
Same way long-term traders compete with day traders: ignore them and make a long-term investment in a good woman for a fair price.

The definition of a good woman and what a fair price might be are hard to determine
>>
>>37645596
This.
It also helps when women are searching for those similar to themselves and that happens to be what a robot has as well.
>>
>>37645557
No, they get a boyfriend who actually loves them and shares their interests.
>>
File: 1487976598416.jpg (96KB, 530x749px) Image search: [Google]
1487976598416.jpg
96KB, 530x749px
>>37645536
we start ww3 soon and make some space and clear all the untermensch away, before we reinstitute the strict monogamy laws we thrived on in europe
>>
>>37645536
Maybe throw out the microwave tendies and do some cardio lmao
>>
Any woman who wants to find a long term partner has plenty of reasons not to go on tinder. They still get tons of attention on less hookup-oriented dating sites too, but most of that is useless for someone who wants a good relationship.

Still, robots make horrible partners and women should stay away from them.
>>
>>37645658
Do you mean Ubermensch?
Cause untermensch means Sub-Human basically IE robots.
>>
Drop online dating. Then they will have to compete for chad and chads standards will rise.

Unless you have model tier pics, go irl. Online dating is the equivalent to walking around between two chads.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 288x175px
>>37645825
look at hitler, goring, goebbels, hess and himmler

only goring was close to handsome, but he was a fat slob addicted to drugs
do you really think they were chads or robots?
exactly
the only chad in the third reich was the ones serving and doing the exact will of robots
>>
>>37645973
Real talk here buddy. Do you think you'd survive in a war against ubermensch? They're literally better human beings than you are.
You'd just make the roasties happy cause now their only options are Top-Tier chads to pick from forever.
>>
>>37645536
You have the rest of these OP?
>>
>>37646104
i'm a former conscript and home guard
chad doesn't even know how to use a gun and is completely oblivious to what tactics and strategy is
I'm fit, tall and intelligent (but awkward and depressed), chad is at best fit and his low iq is what enables his lack of self-awareness, making him seem confident, when it really is just an animal calm with nothing going up on that thick noggin

I've known plenty chads, and they are genetic inferiors almost always
one of my best friend slayed pussy, he had a crooked back and back problems and had acne scars, and quite stupid
ofc, military don't want and can't enroll dregs like that, and they usually are so selfish and low iq that they don't feel compelled by duty, honour or loyalty to serve either
just trash and subhumans, and better off putting way in the frontlines to weed them out to find 1% that could be true breeding materials for our race
>>
>>37645536
By going outside and interacting with women
>>
>>37645536
OP sauce pls. Post sauce
>>
File: 1493632067749.gif (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493632067749.gif
10KB, 267x200px
>>37645536
>you will never lick and sniff that pink asshole

I wish i was Chad.
>>
>>37646302
Where is that, when bars are also Chad's domain, and women do not share any hobbies or interests with a typical robot?
>>
>>37645596
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *weeze* HAHAHAHAHA!
That is the exact advice my Jewish uncle gave me. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
Found sauce:
https://secretmeats.wordpress.com/2016/10/14/leaked-camwhore-princess-4-daddy-perfect-shaved-pussy-and-asshole/
>>
>>37645973
They were old men.
Being Chad is not only about pshysical qualities, they were leaders and manipulators. I know a pretty ugly guy who fucked more than 10 of us will.
>>
>>37645536
>Why would any woman go with an average robot
its not ANY women.
I think the majority of us robots want fembots, not just any woman.
but alas we are going to have to settle, and they themselves are going to have to settle for us.
>>
>>37646599
Hitler was probably a virgin until he met, Eva, and no one ever knew about any other women he had been with
goebbels was clearly not chad, not in a thousand years
himmler was quite similar to hitler
rohm was a homosexual
hess, hah, don't make me laugh

and they were 30-40, not old
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.