[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GF is causing me Anxiety

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I have a problem bros and this is the only place I have to turn.

The problem is my GF is just too hardcore and is causing me non-stop anxiety and worry.

Every day I'm scared she'll get mad at me and cause another panic attack.

I even went to the hospital the other day after she attacked me, she's just so violent.

It's a peculiar situation to be in.

On the one hand I have finally overcome robot status.

On the other hand my GF is always scaring me and causing severe anxiety.

Is she just too alpha for me? Should I seek a more beta GF? Do I deserve the punishment?

plz advise bros the last thing I want is another beating from this GF. She is truly merciless.
>>
>>37645393
dump her BPD ass ASAP before you get hurt more
>>
>>37645762

Thanks bro.

Based on your post I finally made the move and dumped her.

I got a good solid punch right in the butt, but I think the minor ass pain of her punching me is worth being rid of the daily abuse.

I just can't take it.

She always punches me bros, punches me right in the fucking butt.
>>
OP is a faggot and a little bitch. Have you tried becoming a trap?
>>
>>37645999

I tried that option but GDF insists she isn't gay would dump me if I became a woman. It seems she really just wants a male BF to punch over and over and over, especially in the butt.

Why does she keep punching me in the butt? This is the part I don't understand. It's so embarrassing. Like I'm constantly getting humiliated 24/7
>>
>>37646042
You missed the point. Spread that boipucchi for Chad to fuck.

Dump her while going full trap.
>>
>>37646089

Thanks for the advice bro. I have taken it to heart and am now a gay man.

Again, thank you for helping me discover this about myself.
>>
>>37645393
had a gf that tried to get physical with me
just grabbed her by the shoulders and told her never to do that again
being a victim of child abuse, i probably had the crazy look in my eyes
she never did any of that shit again
broke my heart years later though lol
guess i deserve it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.