[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You think being a male nerd is hard? Ummm, no sweetie. You have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: R9K.jpg (82KB, 480x631px) Image search: [Google]
R9K.jpg
82KB, 480x631px
You think being a male nerd is hard?
Ummm, no sweetie. You have no idea what hard is, try being a female nerd.
>>
>>37645030
>nerd problems
>actually writing articles on high school drama
Disregarded
>>
Sorry, hun. I identify and an otherkin-nerd. You have no concept of what I go through on a daily basis.
>>
It's harder to be a female nerd because of the men in those communities....
>>
Male should be banned from the nerdy world. They're all misogynistic creeps !
>>
>>37645030
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sorry sweetie, my gender is not-getting-yelled-at-sexual
>>
File: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (355KB, 1919x781px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg
355KB, 1919x781px
>>37645030
>Laurie Penny
>google image results
>>
Ah yes Laurie Penny. Penny is obsessed with the cult of the 'nerd', but is unaware that nerds are largely a media invention; the creation of script writers for 1980s high school movies presumably loosely based on the writers' high school experiences in the 60s and 70s Californian high schools.

A nerd supposedly is academically smart, plays video games, likes chess, is physcially weak, wears glasses and is mocked and bullied for these things.

In reality boys who play a lot of video games tend to do very badly at school (stats confirm this) and most of the people on 4chan the laurie thinks are nerds gone bad are usually people who did badly at school. Robots aren't nerds. Nerds aren't really a thing. Haven't been for a while.

'Nerd' girls think they are mocked because they are girls. In reality, they are mocked because they are pretending to be something that's not real.
>>
>>37645140
THISS!! Every time I go over to my BFFs house to watch TBBT her male roommate creeps on us. Like leave us alone you loser xD.
>>
So this is a quote from the article:
>"Like Aaronson, I was terrified of making my desires known to anyone. I was not aware of any of my (substantial) privilege for one second I was in hell, for goodness' sake, and 14 to boot."

She's upset that she couldn't get a date when she was 14, and that she didn't have a decent social life.

Here's another article:
http://www.xojane.com/fun/nice-guy-fedoras
>"I secretly think that we all go through a "Nice Guy" phase. I know that when I was 11 or so, I was super into telling my diary that all the boys with frosted tips in my science class didn't know what they were missing when they French-kissed the cheerleaders under the soccer bleachers. Most people, though, seem to grow a healthy self-deprecating streak by their mid-20s, making those who haven't seem all the more out of touch by comparison."

This writer says that she was upset when she was 11, because she was dateless. She compares this to the struggle beta males go through their whole life, and claims that the only difference is an attitude change, rather than her actually being able to get a date.

Most people here should notice that these are both young ages to start dating. Honestly, dating wasn't something I started to really want until I was about 15. It's no coincidence that when these female writers blog about their tough dating lives, it's ALWAYS at these incredibly young ages. They don't blog about being 18 and lonely, 19 and unloveable, etc. There is zero doubt in my mind that it's because when they got slightly older, and got to the 15/16 mark, they started to have decent social lives, and dating opportunities opened up to them. In the OP article, Laurie Penny is responding to an MIT prof who had horrible emotions trouble him all through his teenage years through to his 20s. She is blogging about being upset at 14. The way these manipulative women distort the truth, not even just for sympathy, but to draw attention away from men, is fucking disgusting.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.