[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the last notable thing you've done?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9559.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9559.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Me first:

As for me, my foe that flashed. I mashed my foe ass! My foe flashed me. Meaning, I forced me on cam I turned against my foe. Why? It was the kind of foe that seeks defruading and defaming you. On cam that keeps steady flashing though am I seen upright like a model citizen. Plus, I do references to bare record type footage of me, which is the concrete kind way over any lies of co-conspirators, that would liars strategically used against my character.

>"Yeah, I keep that thing 'cause I know I'll be done soon." - H. Fatal

Meaning, done soon w/ the foe, as to why I keep that unknown (or: exotic) thing! Thing? Weaponry!

No defrauding who will be on cam of any 24 stores, my crooked transgressor on the lurk.

I do rather go by concrete evidence such as store footages than what some false witness cluster would try to say as to me and my where my head is. Any day! Any night! Fix yo mouth to diss, Mr. Never! Bring you to exposure when I call that shot. Word!
>>
They all duck in when my weapon choke!

Those cams at stores render would-be character liars useless in, say, so called courts of law.

The best weapon is your mind. I mentally knew to come on stores cameras, especially the ones the feds been known to use (gas station ones).

Communication impactful is damaging, right to crooked feds. I communicate by simply being me come correct on cam, then all the bitch made crookeds wail.

I bare record of myself by being impactful. No one else is speaking on me false when I use my weapon called the sharp double edged mind!

Trust the mind's wittiness! Trust the mind's brightness! Trust the mind's wisdom, in short! This is the worst weapon to a foe the likes of a crooked two-faced coward.

No one can counter this insight. I put crooked folks, no matter they title, to SHAME!!!! Yeah! Oooooh!

Let the record show it. Or I make it show it. Either or, I am an ace of spades.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.