[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your excuse? bootstraps anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1497187696868.jpg (145KB, 716x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1497187696868.jpg
145KB, 716x1115px
What's your excuse?

bootstraps anon
>>
File: Ctq85y5WEAAetSY.jpg (103KB, 747x934px) Image search: [Google]
Ctq85y5WEAAetSY.jpg
103KB, 747x934px
What's your excuse?

oregano comento
>>
>>37644471
MAn I would have gotten laid SO fucking much if i looked half as good as this kid as a teenager.

so many good looking people have no idea how to use it.
>>
>>37644471
That's a serious case of team no traps
>>
>>37644471
My excuse is that compared to him my chin and jaw sucks. My shoulders aren't this wide (wide shoulders aren't just muscle, but mostly bones).

If I worked hard I would get much less success.
>>
File: 1470965148913.png (265KB, 460x382px) Image search: [Google]
1470965148913.png
265KB, 460x382px
>>37644471
>>37644572
Swimmers body. Swimming gives you a GOAT physique. I'm jelly as fuck of this kid.
>>
>>37644471
why is his head so small lol, is this photoshopped
>>
>>37644678
For men that's a preferable trait, because it makes you look less "infantile". For women, it's the reverse. Neoteny.
>>
>>37644744
Is that actually true or are you just talking out of your ass.
>>
>>37644471
My legs are much more trained than his.
>>
>>37644744
>small head
>infantile

infants have massive heads you dumbfuck.
>>
>>37644471
I been lifting for 4 years and this board don't go to the gym for the same reason they had all the problems with womans and relationships.

They are afraid of going out and do something.
>>
>>37644801
He said it makes you LESS infantile to have a small head you dipshit.
>>
>>37644777
Like I said it's called Neoteny.

>Ashley Montagu said that the following neotenous traits are in women when compared to men: more delicate skeleton, smoother ligament attachments, smaller mastoid processes, reduced brow ridges, more forward tilt of the head, narrower joints, less hairy, retention of fetal body hair, smaller body size, more backward tilt of pelvis, greater longevity, lower basal metabolism, faster heartbeat, greater extension of development periods, higher pitched voice and larger tear ducts.
>smaller body size

>n contrast, Cunningham said that faces that were "low in neoteny" were judged as "intimidating"

>>37644801
Having a small head makes you look less infantile. I said that faggot, because babies have big heads.
>>
>>37644640
That kid definitely lifts. He's massive.
>>
>>37644801
>less "infantile"
Read the post
>>
>>37644471
his legs and traps look make it look so awkward.
>>
>>37644895
Shut the fuck up man. You wish you had a body like that.
>>
>>37644871
arms and legs are shopped are you blind
>>
>>37644471
My excuse is that I have kyphosis. I do exercise but muscles can't make a crooked back desirable.
>>
>>37644862
You know your stuff.

IMO he looks like a little kid. It puts me off.
>>
>>37644914
Do you have any proof? I think this guy's just a physical specimen.
>>
>>37644871
I don't doubt it, but swimming gives you a certain physique. You develop broad as fuark shoulders.
Pic related is Fu Yuanhui from Rio 2016 Olympics. Look at what swimming did to her. Same with Michael Phelps
>>
>>37644935
Probably cause he has no body hair and a shitty jawline.
>>
>>37644471

Witness: The Ubermensch. His fair and abundant hair make yours look the soiled fur of a forest animal. His wide jaw, perfectly-aligned white teeth, straight nose and sun-kissed tan make you look like a transsexual vampire by comparison. His wide shoulders, perfect height, and bulging muscles make you look like an aborted womanlet still wallowing in your mother's arms. His clenched left fist indicates motivation and willpower, as does his confident walk forward. His thighs means that he could run away from a tiger, and then strangle him with his bare legs - while you would easily be sodomized and then eaten alive by a mere dog!

Lastly but not least, his intelligence means that after penetrating a dozen of god-tier goddesses, he will breed magnificent children. His wife will be more than pleasured by his gigantic, thick, throbbing penis filling her vagina and cumming twice inside her over a duration of 2.5 hours.

Witness: The Man-God. Our all-powerful sovereign. Bow to the Global Overlord, meek men-children !
>>
>>37644471
Looks like a young Thad Castle
>>
>>37644744
In short term mating maybe, but long term dating differs
>>37644949
Partly it is genetics though
>>
>>37644640
Only works if you're 6ft+
>>
>>37644471
shit choped
post on choped one faggot
>>
>no abdominal hair
:<
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.