[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 13

they're on to us oreganoliol
>>
>>37644154
>joysticks with cables
>>
>people with nothing to do play more video games

Wow. Mind blown.
>>
>>37644154
What fucking jobs.
Back when my grandfather was my age there was unskilled labour all over you didnt need a highschool diploma.
Now? forget it even a uni degree might not be good enough.
>>
Lmao that Indian dude is wearing a $180 shirt. He's not unemployed.

Stupid writers
>>
>>37644702
>literally a cardigan with a stupid heart drawing on it
>180$
Normies were a mistake
>>
well are you going to screen shot or link the article? it must be pretty damn old since they have a vintage consoles controllers in the image
>>
>>37644154
Bro are those PS1 controllers?
>>
Can confirm, I found a job 4 months after I quit gaming.
>>
File: boomers.jpg (1MB, 1258x1307px) Image search: [Google]
boomers.jpg
1MB, 1258x1307px
>PS1 controllers

pic is fucking four generations of hardware outdated, great job you clueless boomer fucks. I wonder how much they paid for that stock photo

though I still play PS1 games all the time on an emulator, FFT ftw

>also
>mfw boomers
>>
File: UFAc7Gq.jpg (89KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
UFAc7Gq.jpg
89KB, 720x715px
>the fucking kids
>they're killing Applebees
>>
>>37644154
Wow, let's flood the country with millions of immigrants who need to feed their families for the kids to compete with when they're looking for their first entry level high school job at a grocery store or fast food chain

Then let's demand 5 years of experience and a $25,000 college degree for all the other jobs
>>
>>37644154
So guys with massive amounts of free time find a hobby that can consume it? Wow that's some amazing insight you have there buddy.

Do you know why Starcraft is so popular in Korea? Because it came out right when there was a massive recession and you had a ton of guys with nothing better to do.
>>
articles are still pumping out antiquated conversations, it's some kind of propaganda. most likely to either get people to spend more money or work more for these corporations.

basically, people want you to be completely destitute if you're unemployed. they want it to where if you don't go get a job you starve to death, like in the 20's, it's so antiquated.

how is it possible to talk about man-children and a basic income in the same time period? there's a fucking correlation people need to be looking at.
if the problem was just men playing games, we wouldn't need a basic income.
>>
>>37644276
that's a joypad, you poo-poo-for-brains
>>
File: 1497201660534.jpg (95KB, 635x599px) Image search: [Google]
1497201660534.jpg
95KB, 635x599px
fucking manchilds :^)

wtf, why aren't men getting jobs!?

btw reminder that the quota for females in government and tech jobs needs to be raised much more oh and we need more immigrants because diversity is strength
>>
File: Killallinfediles.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
Killallinfediles.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>37646167
>Childish men are to blame for women having kids in life
Stay mad asshurt roasties I still play with action figures
>>
>>37646208
Late in life*
>>
If you are a NEET and use your time playing video games, you are wasting your time. If you have all this free time, go out hiking (all you need are shoes) or read awesome books. Video games are little boy tier.
>>
File: games.png (976KB, 982x936px) Image search: [Google]
games.png
976KB, 982x936px
Look at this fucking loser and his video games

Why isn't he breaking his back working construction or something in 40 degree weather so his taxes can pay for my $75,000/year government gravy non-job?

Oh well, guess I'll just fuck that unemployed tattoo'd Chad on Tinder who plays in a band
>>
>>37644154
>>37646167
>>37646285

How many articles have been written about this?
>>
>>37646167
>blaming any one social group for an issue like this
I feel like the average woman in the first world is what's wrong with the planet
>>
>>37646342
There is one written every few months for the last 10 years, it started with a few people claiming video games cause violence, like that democratic senator from california with a psychology degree who was trying to ban guns and pass tons of gun control legislation, then get caught by the feds smuggling full auto weapons and rpg's.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leland_Yee

A lot of the discussion went from video games cause violence changing when they couldn't find a link there to, men are not men because they are lazy, don't work, play video games, when most employers are rejecting them in the first place.
>>
>>37646167
Oh so you want me to be an abusive drunk? Would you really prefer that over a few hours of vidya when I get home?
Jesus. I really don't know what they even want anymore. I'm either getting drunk or playing vidya. I've been sober for 10 years thanks to vidya escapism. You really want be to slide back into my old habits?
>>
>>37646414
why does it have to be one or the other?
>>
File: GOYS.jpg (285KB, 1281x1386px) Image search: [Google]
GOYS.jpg
285KB, 1281x1386px
oy vey they're dropping out of the system! this is unacceptable!
>>
what's funny about the video game thing is that women are going to turn around and hand their kid sons video games while they're out at work, even if it's a 2 parent household.

and single mothers? shit, video games and netflix are going to be the main tools on their toolbelt.

the writers of these articles are just dipshits who have no critical thinking skills.
>>
>>37646447
Because my Boolean logic will malfunction and I will self destruct.
>>
File: blamegames.jpg (176KB, 882x1455px) Image search: [Google]
blamegames.jpg
176KB, 882x1455px
Who's going to pay for boomers' medical costs and welfare for Somali refugees and their 5 kids?
>>
>>37646464
Wtf is that headline? A big chunk of these men are neets because they can't find jobs.
>>
File: ((((capitalist)))).png (36KB, 501x512px) Image search: [Google]
((((capitalist)))).png
36KB, 501x512px
>>37646689
OY VEY! Um...NOSE GOES! Let the Asians foot the bill. They make more money than the whites anyway. Yes... Asians need to pay for their racism now.
>>
>>37646934
the boomer narrative is that millenials are lazy, whiny, entitled little shits who won't get jobs or move out

the headline caters right to that site's primary audience (boomers), piling all the blame on manchildren playing games and absolving boomers of any responsibility for the economic situation, even though their generation oversaw mass immigration and outsourcing of middle-class manufacturing jobs.
>>
>>37647063
Never thought of that before. Boomers would be their target demographic, younger people tend to get their info from online like facebook fake news stories.
>>
>>37644876
Lol its dumb but those shirts are so fucking expensive. I don't remember the brand, but that logo stands out.
>>
>>37644154
So you're telling me unemployed people are killing time by playing video games. Huh who would've thought.
>>
How soon before we're all forced into homelessness. All the blame is getting put on us so fast.
>>
>>37648006
It's CDG Play. I would probably be embarrassed for someone if I saw them wearing a shirt like that. It screams fashion victim
>>
File: art of the feels.jpg (89KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
art of the feels.jpg
89KB, 960x540px
>>37647063
kek @ the western world tonight

We're cucked by Tyrone, Mr. Noseberg, Mr. Ching Kai Seiko, Muhammad bin Islam, President McBoomer, Stacy AND our parents AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME

We're the cuck generation
>>
File: 1359405222953.gif (2MB, 344x224px) Image search: [Google]
1359405222953.gif
2MB, 344x224px
>>37646167
>>37646414
No need to have your jimmies rustled by articles like these.

This is the sign that the roasties are starting to take damage and are getting upset. Your job now is to take some popcorn and watch.
>>
File: 1491173696990.png (358KB, 641x477px) Image search: [Google]
1491173696990.png
358KB, 641x477px
>>37646464
Right?
First they deconstruct the nuclear family through the social engineering that was the sexual revolution,
then they ship all wortwhile and honest blue collar jobs to Asian sweatshops so that it forces men to earn useless degrees and put themselves in perpetual debt to them to compete, and after that they start trying to take away mens' masculinity so that they can be good docile goys and question whether there's even biological gender to begin with?
And they wonder why guys fucking quit.
>>
File: 1488222540024.jpg (47KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1488222540024.jpg
47KB, 499x499px
>>37646167
kek I just had a pizza and a beer for dinner and then went to play some videogames FeelsGoodMan
>>
>>37645069
>shill supporting unions
end yourself
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.