[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No-Fap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1494703295248.jpg (207KB, 1000x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1494703295248.jpg
207KB, 1000x1057px
So I've been doing nofap for like 6 weeks now, And I'm just going to share my experience

>I get angry easily but exercising is easier
>Penis is super fucking sensitive and every touch gives me a boner
>penis looks healthier
>I'm literally leaking cum

The last one isn't a joke, I went to the bathroom and when I pulled my pants down there was a puddle of cum in my underwear and I didn't even have an orgasm. I think I'm just going to fap once a week to keep the benefits but not be extremely angry/horny all the time
>>
>>37644055
Does it count as nofap if you jerk off all the time but never cum? I get a lot of the benefits of nofap, but also have disturbing sexual dreams every night. I also feel like I waste a lot of time.
>>
>>37644241
I don't know honestly, you should probably stop doing it. Or like I am going to do fap 1 once a week, which should give you the benefits but none of the negatives
>>
I wish robots would livestream their faps
>>
>>37644495
Why is that, original anon?
>>
>>37644055
How do you deal with waking up in a pool of cum all the time?
>>
>>37644507
curious to see how they do it, also heard of anons edging for hours or cumming more than 4 times in an hour, I just want to see all the weird stuff they can do with shittons of free time and complete perversion

best would be a close shot on the dick with the fapping material in the top right corner or similar
>>
>>37644495
It's not a quality fap unless you've edged for 3 hours or more
>>
also, fapping together would be awesome, maybe a livestream of some fap hero where anons can compete with another while also getting cheered at

I want a culture of public lewdness
>>
>>37644529
It happened only twice. I just clean it and wear fresh underwear
>>
>>37644587
Sounds like some sort of underground Japanese fight club
>>
Haven't fap since December 31st, still have wetdreams sometimes though
>>
Does anyone else feel uncomfortable after a few weeks on no fap? Like prostatitis or something.
>>
>>37645021
Op here

Yeah I do feel very uncomfortable, everything gets me pissy for some reason
>>
>>37645083
No, I don't mean emotionally. I mean like some uncomfortable fullness in your lower stomach area and I also ahve to go pee often but only very little.
>>
>>37645110
Nope not at all. I actually feel really good physically
>>
>>37644055
I heard not fapping increases the frequency of lucid/wet dreams. Is this true?
>>
>>37644055
PLACEBO
PLA
CE
BO

NOFAP DOES NOTHING
apart from exercising some self control, but doing that in an avenue that has actual positive benefits to your physical and mental state (ie. diet, exercise, education) would be infinitely more beneficial.
>>
>>37645462
>he doesn't know that placebo is PROVEN to work

good job, moron
>>
>>37645397
Yeah. I used to have them a lot in the first months of my nofap, but they've been decreasing lately.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.