[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turning 21 today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1487216236862.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487216236862.png
34KB, 633x758px
>All alone
>woke up in a filthy pig sty of a room
>No gf
>Not much money so I can't do anything fun
>Probably mentally retarded at this point
>Learning disabilities that I ignored and now have destroyed my life

Please notice me; It's my birthday. I'm too afraid to go outside today because historically speaking I have always had something terrible happen to me on my Birthday and on days surrounding it or in relation to it by fixed increments.

Thanks for reading .
>>
happy birthday anon
hope you at least have enough money to get yourself drunk
>>
>>37643812
Happy birthday. If you are at a dead end in life try going into the military. You get physically fit, a job, opportunity for college level of education, and great benefits and it's nearly impossible to fuck up.
>>
>>37643834
Thanks man. It means a lot to me. I'll go buy some hard liquor today and get smashed. Hopefully I can forget the pain for a while and feel like a normal person.
>>
>>37643881
I don't want to go to school again ;_; The pain from last time was too much. The negative associations is still very strong with me .
>>
>>37643885
no problem friend, I'll say happy birthday to any robots if I see the thread. coming from a 27yo who drinks daily, it definitely does help - but if you start to abuse it, it becomes less and less effective.
that's the only real advice I have for you.
>>
Happy birthday my friendo. I qould hug you.
>>
>>37643812
ur not mentally retarded i am my fucking grammar and spelling is shit and im fucking engllish
>>
Happy birthday, man. Here's to the years to come. May they be better than the present.
>>
>>37643812
do you want your 30th birthday to be like this anon? Why don't you do things to change your situation?
>>
File: IMG_3772.jpg (90KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3772.jpg
90KB, 1024x683px
Clean your room.
Also, happy b-day.
>>
Op, have a good birthday, treat yourself to something you enjoy that's cheap. Keep going on though, you're gonna make it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.