[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /randomlydepressed/ here? it seems like my life's going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1491303922791.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1491303922791.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
who /randomlydepressed/ here?
it seems like my life's going fine
>nicely finished first year of college
>got gf who's happy w/ me
>got friends n shit
wat do? i constantly feel like shit and just keep putting on a happy face for everyone. can anyone relate?
>>
>>37642707
Anything in particular you miss? Maybe not having a fun filled first year?
>>
>>37642735
idk i guess it just feels like i'm missing comfort. i'm close to people but any type of contact feels distant and dishonest, almost like i'm my own puppet
>>
>>37642815
Maybe take you and your friends on a trip somewhere and try to get as nice and cozy with them as possible. It will fulfill your relationship with them.
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
I'm depressed/stressed/anxious

I've been so happy these last few weeks, I didn't know why until now. I've not driven at all for two weeks.

I failed my driving test two weeks ago and just remembered at 1am on Monday morning that my next test is at 11am Tuesday morning.

Every time I fail this test it makes me look worse. I want to never drive again.
>>
depression can be genetic, either hope it passes or change your lifestyle in some way
>>
>>37642707
>be born to a rich family
>loving parents
>5'9
>5 inch dick
>slight potbelly
>extremely anxious around others
>depressed
>mentally ill
>>
>>37642707
You have friends and a girlfriend you idiot. Fuck off with your meme depression.
Do you have insomnia? Weird creepy moments when you start laughing like a maniac? Moments were you hit yourself?
Feeling a bit sad isn't being depressed, FUCK OFF
>>
File: aOzAP0v_460sv.webm (192KB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
aOzAP0v_460sv.webm
192KB, 460x258px
>>37642707

>born to a poor family
>Made some shit career decisions
>Impending automation
>Average height
>Average dick
>Average looks
>Invisible to everyone
>Foreigner
>Went to like 4 different primary schools
>Shit social skills
>Closed shell
>Life is fucking me every time I feel good
>Deluded myself into thinking that life will get better
>That one day my life might change for the better
>>
thanks for the advice anons, I guess I'll figure some shit out
>>
>>37643037
Holy shit relax dude
>>
>>37643037
no why don't you fuck off, I can't just be feeling sad for years on end
>>
>>37643037
>>37643415
also all the shit you mentioned checks out with me so you can doubly fuck off
>>
>>37642707
>>37642707
Same op.
I'm pretty sociable with anyone. other than that I don't have any intimate connection with any of them
>>
>>37642707
I feel you anon. I always end up crying at the end of the day whenever I actually have a good day. It's like my body isn't used to being happy so it has to balance itself out with tears.
>>
>>37643037
Tell me more about your creepy moments anon
>>
>>37642906
That makes sense for my family. Looking back at all the wars, working in the coal mines, starvation, oppression by the English, destruction of ethno-linguistic and cultural heritage, being manlets and alcoholism, it's only natural that I'm not a particularly happy person.
>>
>>37642707
The scientific term for this would be "meme depression" I believe. You see anon, you're so boring and normal that you have to bitch about "im so sad abloobloobloo" to get attention from others. Personally, I would recommend seeking out a site known as "tumblr.com", I think you will find many people there with the same situation as yourself.
>>
>>37642707
You don't know what depression is fag.
>>
>>37642707
i used to be like that too. when i lost everything though, it got much worse. after a while, you learn to just laugh at god since he sure loves his irony.
>>
>good grades for first couple years of college so far
>lost all motivation at this point and have no desire to pick any major because there's absolutely nothing that interests me at all
>have good amount of friends who I talk to regularly, but they've been increasingly getting on my nerves, and even when I'm talking to them or I'm with them it feels like I'm still alone. Rarely have anything interesting to add to conversations, basically have no personality
>can barely find anything to do during the day, frequently find myself wishing I could just sleep for 18-20 hours a day. Used to enjoy reading, but now I either lack the ability to concentrate on it or it just makes me feel more lonely. Most video games, TV shows, and movies aren't interesting enough to hold my attention either.
>no job because I probably have some sort of anxiety, and it just makes me feel like even more of a useless piece of shit
Other than suicide, what do you do when you realize you have no dreams, goals, or ambitions and getting a job terrifies because you're already scared to simply take the trash out of the house? I spend most of the time I can't distract myself from reality by wallowing in boredom and self-pity because I don't know how to handle any of this.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.