[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: belle_GREENED.jpg (225KB, 990x659px) Image search: [Google]
belle_GREENED.jpg
225KB, 990x659px
Which Disney movie is the comfiest, robots? I want to watch them all at some point. I have watched three so far:

1) Pinocchio - 5/10.
2) Hercules - 6/10.
3) Lion King - 9/10.
>>
YOU'RE GONNA ANSWER ME! REEEEEEEE!
>>
Personal Favorites
Disney animated: Emperor's New Groove
Disney Pixar: WALL-E
>>
lilo and stitch is my favorite movie, but big hero 6 is a runner up
>>
File: 1496030744596.jpg (112KB, 803x737px) Image search: [Google]
1496030744596.jpg
112KB, 803x737px
i like wreck it ralph tbqh desu
>i'm bad
>but that's good
>i will never be good, and that's not bad
>>
>Atlantis
>Treasure Planet
>Wall-E
Are my personal favorites
>>
>>37642487
Emperors New Groove, Classic Toy Story & Monsters Inc - all very comfy.

Is Road to El Diablo dreamworks or disney?
>>
>>37642487
Pinocchio is literally about an oldbots who was so lonely, he made a son
>>
File: T H I C C.png (446KB, 507x686px) Image search: [Google]
T H I C C.png
446KB, 507x686px
>>37642487
Inner Workings
pic related
>>
Emperors New Groove is super comfy.
I thought Frozen was really good too.
>>
>>37642487
Lilo and stitch was nice
>>
>>37642487

Aladdin is the best Disney movie of all time.

End of story
>>
Hey! Hope you have fun with your Disney marathon. I kinda envy you, would love to watch those movies for the first time!

Aladdin

The Fox and the Hound

Enchanted

Mulan

Wreck-It Ralph

Zootopia

Ratatouille
>>
File: IMG_1007.jpg (49KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1007.jpg
49KB, 625x415px
>>37642487
>Mulan's the best!
>Mulan's the best!
>No wait a minute I'm the best!
>Mushu's the best!
>Mushu's the best!
>>
>>37644205
>Ratatouille
This movie is C O M F Y as fuck.

Should be at the top of every list.
>>
>>37644275
Ratatouille is unironically my favorite movie. It doesn't get the recognition it deserves.
>>
How can you not have seen the majority of Disney films. I was always more of a warner bros fan. Black beauty, secret garden. I was a dreamy nature loving kid and some of Disney seemed a bit shallow idk. That said my top disney would be.
Hercules, lion king. Mulan, the black cauldron, the aristocats, Oliver and company. Tangled is p good too.
Trash tier - frozen, Princess and the frog, cinderella.
>>37644032
Eldorado. Defo not disney. Maybe dreamworks. Disney gets all the credit but there's so many good animated films out there. I used to love Balto, all dogs go to heaven, secret of nimh. I'm surprised I didn't end up a furry.
>>
I like zootopia but I also hate it a little more every time I watch it.
>>
Wtf is wrong with you guys. Why hasn't, the comfiest Disney movie ever, been mentioned?

Monsters S.A is OBJECTIVELY the most comfy movie ever.
>>
File: 108x1s4mdz2z.jpg (178KB, 471x2047px) Image search: [Google]
108x1s4mdz2z.jpg
178KB, 471x2047px
>no Alice in Wonderland

best one of the whole lot desu. Robin Hood is also a favorite
>>
>>37642487
The Little Mermaid
Aladdin
Robin Hood
Snow White
Lady and the Tramp
>>
>>37645454
Also Mulan
>>
>>37645341
By dark age is it implied those films are bad or just darker in tone. 3 of those are my favourites. Never seen...Mouse detective?
>>
>>37642487
Is it Disney?
Fox and the hound
>>
>>37645183
Aristocats!!!!

Also Robin Hood

Old Disney animated movies are #1
>>
>>37645657
Aristocrats is God tier. Still piss myself laughing at the scene with Edgar and the dogs
>>
hunchback of notre dame is the only redpilled disney movie
if you call yourself a robot it has to be your favorite disney movie
>>
Don't know about the comfiest. But I love the Hunchback of Notre Dame. The soundtrack is pretty neat. The intro is my all time favorite intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-XONxvdq4Y
>>
Zootopia because I'm a furfag, followed by Moana because I love island music.
>>
>>37645577
Not necessarily bad, just not as successful as most others. Personally, I consider the dark age in the pic to be a part of the bronze age. The Black Cauldron is one of the least known or learnt favorite of the movies, but it's still pretty good.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.