[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does she mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1496877146037.jpg (51KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
1496877146037.jpg
51KB, 560x415px
Hello r9k. We meet again, old friend. I come to you incels for I seek advice.

> be me
> meet qt3.14 online
> lives close by
> we start to become a thing
> text like crazy
> skype a lot
> she's so qt bros
> into me
> I'm into her
> says stuff like "idk what you see in me" and "i'm trying to understand why a guy like you is into a girl like me..."
> insecure
> soo cute
> thinks I'm out of her league
> tfw it's the other way around
> anyway
> she says I need to open up more to her
> I tell her I'm a loner
> she tells me she used to "fool around" a lot with dudes
> tfw she's a fucking roastie
> but idc
> I'm too old (27) to care about a girl's sexual history
> she says her body count's not in the triple digits
> "ok..."
> tfw body count of zero
> so we start having a series of awkward convos
> she ghosts me for a day
> "srry, this isn't gonna work out. hope you find someone xD"
> shit.
> but now I see her online all the fucking time

So my question is, should I try to get back with her? How would I go about re-introducing myself?

I was thinking something like:
"You know what... fuck it. Do you wanna try again, see where things go?"

Pls help r9k. If you push me to make a move, I'll include pics of her + our convo.

Love,
Anon
>>
>>37642380

You're drunk on infatuation and not thinking straight. Forget her. Besides, desperation smells like stale piss.
>>
>>37642380
you had the perfect oppurtinity to pretend to be alpha good goyy but you fucked up and gotta serve the consequences, No just leave her. She just fucking cucked you
>>
>>37642431
>>37642447
Thanks for talking some sense into me, but frankly, I'm apathetic as fuck as to how others view me. I've got nothing to lose, we all die in the end, yadda yadda yadda... what if something happens? I might be missing out on an opportunity to have some amazing experiences
>>
I guess it depends how much you value your pride. If you don't care about this roastie crushing your heart after trying to salvage this, then go for it.
Also how long did you guys talk for? I have a feeling it's pretty short. A lot of us robots get ahead of ourselves.
>>
>>37642499
Like a month. Broke off just one week shy of our first date. We had some pretty intimate conversations beyond the stale "wyd?" text messaging that normies partake in today. I could tell, she was more into me than I was into her. But, being a girl, she can swing into another guy's arms with ease... fucking roasties.
>>
>>37642471

I am catagorically telling you that you will get nowhere. Not to hurt your feelings but to help. She's used, abused goods and obviously immature. It's understandable, anon, to become insensate on puppy love. We've all been there.

But I'm telling you know, walk away with this with your dignity intact. It's a dead end.
>>
>>37642558
aufisjwbdksoxhwn
>>
File: 1466733771830.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1466733771830.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>37642555
oh damn, you didn't say anything about having a date in the OP. Get out normie reee
I suggest going for wizard powers instead
>>
>>37642620

Keep it casual and friendly by all means, but as for as romance? Sorry bud, no chance. As I said before, desperation smells of stale piss and is one of the many things that makes women's cunts shrivel up.
>>
Fembots that ghost should be gassed. It's a crime worse than rape. Worse than murder. It's murder of the soul.
>>
>>37642664
Believe me friendo, I am far from being a normie. Fuck women desu. I don't like her as much as I like myself when I'm with her. I was confident, had more energy, didn't feel the urge to fap... I'm only compelled to go back to her bc no one else on that shitty dating app has given me the same feels.

>>37642687
I hate women. One bit of weakness and they ditch you. But desperation from a girl turns me on so much

>>37642717
It was the fucking worst. I knew it was coming. She'd usually respond within 10 mins top. But that day, not a fucking word.
>>
>>37642806

Women can afford to be choosey these days, friend. It's difficult. Still, you'll come to your own conclusions. Good luck.
>>
File: 1496804618747.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1496804618747.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>37642380

Women aren't sentient beings and therefore you shouldn't care about them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.