[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you masturbate even if your pet(s) are in the room?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0755.jpg (93KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0755.jpg
93KB, 640x633px
Do you masturbate even if your pet(s) are in the room?
>>
I jerk off in bed with the cat on the bed with me
but I do my absolute best to make sure my cat can't watch, or see my dick.
>>
I throw a blanket over my aquarium so my fish dont judge me
>>
>>37641567

Post pic of your dick and the aquarium in frame.
>>
I Jack off when my little girl is in the room (2 year old female black Chihuahua/yorkie mix) she never cared, she just got upset when she'd be sleeping on my bed and I'd move her out of my spot so I could fap, cuz then she'd have to get comfortable again in the new spot

Then would just dig into my side and fall asleep there when I was done
>>
SPLINTER NOOO!!!!
>>
>>37641595

What would have happened if Splinter walked into one of the Turtles cumming onto a pizza splice?
>>
>>37641547
they're animals, they could watch an entire orgy and people being murdered in the next room and they'd be fine.
nature BITCH
>>
>>37641637

Do you look into their eyes when you shoot your goo?
>>
>>37641650
actually you can do it. but if you're not a zoophile you'll find difficult to jack off by watching an animal
>>
>>37641547
Masturbate? No. But I've had a lot of sex with cats in the room. They like to watch for some reason
>>
>>37641587
Lol no. What do you think i am an attention whoring roastie
>>
>>37641613
Rule 34 nigger
>>
>>37641689
you mean you fucked a lot of cats right?
>>
>>37641703
No

I wish I could fuck catgirls though
>>
>>37641703
I don't think he means this anon, I think he means that he masturbated a lot with his copy of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cats on in the background somewhere
>>
>>37641728

Go back to /a/ with your freakish genetics fetish.
>>
if I lay down to fap (don't judge me, sometimes I want to buy very out of bed all day so I'll browse in my phone and lay in my bed to fap) my cat will jump up and start rubbing her face as over my feet.
I try not to let it distracted me, but I always have to stop what I'm doing and go lock her out of the room because she's being werid as fuck. she literally never does this at any other time, only when I'm trying to fap she'll decide that she wants to rub her face on my feet.

fucking foot fag cat trying to make me a furry or some shit.

A cat is not fine too.
>>
peanut butter time
>>
>>37641741
Is it weird that I've never been on /a/? I've only ever seen Hellsing. I think anime is trash
>>
>>37641795

3D catgirls are disgusting please go back to your therapist they can help you.
>>
>>37641776
>A cat is not fine too
4chan historically disagrees.
>>
>>37641776
>>sometimes I want to buy very out of bed
oh my god. I'm sorry. I meant "sometimes I want to not get out of bed all day" but I'm on my phone (and not leaving bed lol) so swipe fucked up my post. I should proof read better but it's fucking r9k so who gives a fuck
>>
Depends on the pet. My cats are chill so whatever.

I was watching my mother's dog one weekend. He walks in to the room. Stares at me. Keeps staring. STARES. That's the creepiest fucking dog I've ever met, had to shut him out
>>
No, I'm pretty sure my doggo judges me.
>>
If its in heat what will fit I know mare, dolphin, large bitch, alligator will
>>
>>37641547
Yeah, my cat makes a great cumrag
>>
I masturbate in full view of my hamster
>>
My fishy boys but theyre in a big jug right now so they cant see my depravity
>>
>>37641825
I only fap if my dogs not around and if I didn't notice no joke my dog will get up, I'll look over and she's looking at me, turns away and walks out of the room. My cat doesn't give no shits and don't care if she sees me she's cool
>>
>>37641547
I even turn all of my plushies around every time.
>>
The only time ive had sex there was a pet rat watching the whole time
>>
>>37641558
same here, except instead of cats i've got two dogs
>>
>>37644012
Me too. They can never know how lewd I am.
Except the one I ride sometimes.
>>
>>37644114
>the one I ride sometimes
>>
>wank with the cat in the room
>finish, clean up and put my dick back in my pants
>she comes and sits on my warm, still slightly hard dick
Feels kinda nice actually. It's like having a warm cosy blanket put over me after I've cummed. And it must be like a heater for her in the winter, so I guess it's a mutual thing.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.