[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Potential fuck ups.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: gasp.jpg (102KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
gasp.jpg
102KB, 650x650px
>Grandpa died.
>Parents recieve small sum of money.
>"We're gonna buy a house, rent it to someone and make a profit" say my parents.
>I'm a Neet robot in his 20ies. I don't really care how they want to spend their money.
>Afterall, it's theirs, not mines.
>"Oh btw anon you're gonna be the owner, so that we don't pay taxes as it will list as your first house and not as a second house."
>I have trust issues.
>I'm also an easly scared rat.
>I haven't slept since they told me this.
>I have the dread feeling my parents are going to fuck me over in some ways with this thing.

What do?
>>
You're on the hook for homeowners insurance and taxes if anything goes wrong with this deal.
>>
Tell them you want a share of the rent income.
>>
>>37641207
but he could also just sell the house outright right under their noses as well

depends on how devilish he wants to get
>>
normies will always make a slave out of you
>>
File: SWAT-raid.jpg (82KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
SWAT-raid.jpg
82KB, 672x372px
>>37641191
Enjoy your lockup for tax fraud
>>
Also you need to live in the house for a while (between two and five years) before they can gift it to you without you incurring any tax liability from it, otherwise, it's like your parents just gave you $100k in cash and you need to pay gift tax on anything over $14k.
>>37641224
Sure, or he can keep it and use neetbux to pay the taxes and just live in it.
>>
Weird how white boomers treat everyone in the youngest generation like theyre disposable even their own children. Which is why so many of us are in such an awful predicament. Isn't the point of having children for them to better you? Older white people would be happy to see us die out our generation are much better parents
>>
File: nding.jpg (56KB, 460x346px) Image search: [Google]
nding.jpg
56KB, 460x346px
OP Here:
>Also I should point out that I'm not american.

>>37641236
>Also I should point out that It's not an "house" but an appartment and I've written house because my english sucks. I'm sorry.
(About 10k eurobucks)
They're not gifting it's family money. I'll buy it, "cash".

>>37641221
They're paying for it and I'm just there as this mafious name sharer. I'm probably too beta to ask them any of that. Also, It would probably create hardship within the family that would mess with the neet confy lifestyle I'm living.

>>37641224
If I was less of a pussy wimp. "Take money; run to other european country." Could be the start of an awesome life adventure.
But I don't hate them this much. I want to be able to sleep at night without the ghosts of people hunting me.

>>37641225
>>37641275
"But it's for you anon. We don't want to waste all those moneis on "our things".
It's an investment.

Should I get a lawyer?
I don't think I can afford a lawyer.
>>
>>37641415
Minha esposa ganhou o apartamento que tornou nossa lar quando nos casamos nesse jeito. Nao e incomum, mas toma cuidado com os impostos.
>>
Don't let them do it unless you get a good share of the profits
>>
>>37641415
I don't see why you should be scared, except if you plan to do some fuckups, like take credits or get huge fines, when they could took it from you (they can't take shit if you don0t have anything). You can allways sell it too, if some you would need to pay some shit for it. It can be bad if you are getting neetbux, as some countries don't give it to you or you must return it if you own property.

On other hand it is good insurance to not get kicked out for being a NEET, as they would lose the apartment. And you can have some income from it without working. Just be carefull to not rent it to shitskins or some other poor degenerates, who wouldn't pay rent and you couldn't kick them out.
>>
This sounds like a very simple tax evasion/tax planning scheme. I'm fairly sure its not illegal in your country, but I'd consult with a lawyer
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.