[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this okay?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How is this okay?
>>
Because in person you should be able to tell that her entire face is covered in makeup which should raise some red flags
>>
>>37640760
Not a trap, therefore OK.

Arigato
>>
>>37640930
what does being a trap have to do with anything
>>
Wtf is up with her hairline?
>>
File: sqwgcuzy0fsy.jpg (249KB, 1513x1201px) Image search: [Google]
sqwgcuzy0fsy.jpg
249KB, 1513x1201px
>>37640760
believe me, if you see it up close you will notice the acne. makeup does jack shit unless it's caked on. at that point you'd notice that too.
>>
Picture number 1: She would be in my league and date me
Picture number 2: Out of my league but cant date superior males since they would see her without makeup inevitably so just one night stands around

Makeup is truly the most evil invention
>>
>>37640760
Its okay cause you'd notice that shit one way or another in actual dynamic lighting and non-shit resolution.
You can't hide acne or its scars unnoticeably with makeup unless you literally PILE it ontop and then you'd notice that as well.
Best case scenario you've tricked someone far away into coming closer.
>>
>like any of you wouldn't
>>
>>37640760
She has nice features, just needs to take care of her skin
>>
>>37640760
It's funny because that foundation is probably atleast half the reason for her acne.

>>37641797
It's a wig, fake superior white gene hair.
>>
>>37642569
>take care of her skin
Her skin is already fucked. Those are SCARS not acne.
>>
Women were a mistake.

originally of course
>>
>>37641797
She's black.

origami
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.