[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will be the consequences of hypergamy on future generations?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1496566914870.jpg (89KB, 750x670px) Image search: [Google]
1496566914870.jpg
89KB, 750x670px
What will be the consequences of hypergamy on future generations?
>>
>>37640419
People misunderstanding who their fathers are, a complete and final dissolution of the family unit (except in communities that destroy hypergamy), the eventual development of widespread STD, women becoming even more worthless, and a few their things I'm sure. All for the best
>>
Probably like Japan except with Chads still getting laid. Lots of single mothers. Only functioning families are ones with a Chad husband.
>>
>>37640419
You realize that hypergamy isn't a recent phenomenon, right?
>>
>>37641029
It is common sense to assume that OP refers to the increasing frequency of hypergamy rather than its invention.
Your inability to see this renders you incapable of discussion (on any level) and I highly recommend you delete your post and kill yourself.
>>
>>37641082
So how does it change things, my dear, that now women flock between Chads instead of fucking you from women being married to one chad each instead of marrying you?
>>
>>37640419
Considering the west soon will be a Caliphate if we don't start reproducing again (and we won't): It will play out like in other Muslim countries.
>>
Better genes
>>
Unsustainable, the current order will collapse and there will be alot of bloodshed in transition.

This goes way beyond hypergamy, that is only a symptom.
>>
File: HPV.png (40KB, 1784x108px) Image search: [Google]
HPV.png
40KB, 1784x108px
>>37640443
>eventual development of widespread STD
Already here m8. We're one mutation away from a third of our population getting wiped out.
>>
>>37641029
Hypergamy hasn't been around for thousands of years, it's the natural state of human relationships but a toxic one that won't function in a society.
>>
>>37640419
> Hypergamy (colloquially referred to as "marrying up") is a term used in social science for the act or practice of a person marrying another of higher caste or social status than themselves.

Seems pretty clear this is currently decreasing since the social order isn't quite so stratified, so if we were going to see any consequences, they've already happened.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.