[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aspirin overdose is an easy way to commit suicide. 1) Aspirin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (5KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
5KB, 100x100px
Aspirin overdose is an easy way to commit suicide.

1) Aspirin is readily available, no prescription necessary and it's cheap (less than $10 a bottle)

2) Take a large dosage, don't be a pussy swallowing 2-3 pills at a time, no chug the bottle while drinking water to wash it down.

Reason for this is because a severe case of Aspirin poisoning results in coma and later death by organ failure (Both heart failure and respiratory failure)

Essentially meaning you won't feel pain, you would just fall asleep into a coma than your organs would shut down.

Unless you failed and didn't take enough, then you will feel dizzy and your stomach will hurt a lot.

3) There's no medical treatment available. Once the Aspirin has entered your bloodstream, the only way to keep you alive is to put you on dialysis and wait out the symptoms. Even then, chance of death is high.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet, /R9K/?
>>
File: 1462293556982.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1462293556982.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
because mai waifu would disapprove
>>
lmfao doesn't work like that faggot. aspirin by itself won't do anything unless combined with other drugs to exacerbate it. and it's likely the stomach will decide to puke it all up before organ failure
>>
>>37640346
Wrong. Aspirin is actually a very dangerous drug in high dosages. You don't even need to combine it with other drugs.

500MGS per 1KG of body weight is lethal.

Meaning if you weigh about 130 pounds, about 70 350mg pills is enough to kill you
>>
>>37640392
then WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT DEAD
>>
>>37640392
>if you're an absolute 5 feet tall skeleton taking at least 70 fucking 350mg pills might kill you
yeah really efficient way to kill yourself

just go to a shooting range and shoot yourself
>>
I don't know why I'm trying to give you retards ideas, but that sounds like an awful way to die. Well, an acetaminophen overdose is probably worse, because your liver will fail and you'll languish in the hospital--but hey, maybe they'll give you a morphine drip as you pass.

Anyway, the most pleasant way to die would be the 'Heath Ledger' method. Down a bunch of 'downers'. Get yourself bottles of Oxycontin/Vicodin and some Xanax/Valium. If you really want to kill yourself, then take Oxycontin first. Start slow on the opiates, so you can at least enjoy a high before you die. Once you're ready/come down. Finish the rest of the Oxy and then immediately down your benzos. You'll go to sleep, and within 30 mins, you will die. Zero pain. It's a 'Juliet' way of going.
>>
>>37640694
this was very helpful, thank you anon
>>
>>37640294
>Try to overdose on aspirin
>End up just giving yourself a stomach ulcer
Genius
>>
Huh. My aunt tried that but instead she suffered internal bleeding of the stomach. It was apparently very painfull. I think ill stick with the old "car inna closed garage" trick.
>>
>>37640758
Just so you know, there are no take backs or ways to revive you after an acute mixed drug intoxication. That's why people die so frequently, and usually unintentionally. They forget to listen to their pharmacist or pay attention to the warning labels. They'll take their Valium to ease their mind. Oh, and then some mins later, 'Oh and how about I take my Oxy for my vague chronic pain, that I probably made up.', Boom. 30 mins later, and stupid normies drop dead like flies.

You can bring back a lone opiate overdose with narcan, but if you mix copious amounts of Xanax? It's over. There's no antidote for a combined opiate and benzo overdose.
>>
>>37640294
Don't listen to this faggot all you'll get is internal bleeding everywhere and kidney+liver failure.
>>
>>37640914
i don't plan on sticking around for much longer, so this is very much the intention. i'll probably wash it down with a bottle of absinthe, unless that would curb the effects, hopefully not
>>
>>37640798
If the aspirin doesn't kill you, then the stomach ulcer will.It still works in the end.
>>
File: 1492402502115.png (99KB, 221x316px) Image search: [Google]
1492402502115.png
99KB, 221x316px
>>37640317
i dont like talking like this but your waifu is really trash
>>
>>37640970
I would not recommend alcohol, unless you're very good about keeping in your liquor. When I was young and stupid, and tried chugging a bottle, I would vomit probably 1/2 the time.

Only you know your body. But mixing in some alcohol, maybe just a couple of shots, with the all the pills will definitely solidify your overdose. The body doesn't have any gag reflex to pills, so you can take 30 Valiums and 30 Oxys and be fine, well, until you die.

Well man, I hope you don't kill yourself. Because it is a permanent solution to probably a temporary problem. But if you have to do it, then do a Heath Ledger. No half measures. No bullshit with aspirin and stomach bleeding in the hospital. Just go quietly into the long night,
>>
>>37641039
cheers dude, i'll keep that in mind
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.