[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug(s) of Choice, /R9K/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1231232344566.jpg (114KB, 755x768px) Image search: [Google]
1231232344566.jpg
114KB, 755x768px
I don't play vidya too often but when I do, I love to do it when combined with some sort of upper, mostly Adderall. Like literally the only time I play is when I have some stimulants readily available. It puts me in this ambitious completionist mode where I just want to get everything possible done in the game, yet I have little to no interest when sober. I'll usually play any of the Dark Souls games with various challenges, like no shield or just starting equipment. Sometimes I'll play some Minecraft Survival Mode with the intention of building a fucking EMPIRE; it's the point where I'm making lists of goals I must complete by the end of ampheta-peak.

And yet time after time again, I waste my fucking dopamine on browsing the goddamn internet. Decided to pull an all nighter for this since I hate getting into this tunnel vision when gf is around and happened to get some addy's for the low...

..and here I am, 6 fucking am and haven't even touched the controller. I've been bullshitting all over this board over mundane nonsense, researching how to become an Amazon seller, and for some reason decided to fuck around on ROBLOX trolling kids and shitposting their forums.

AND HERE I FUCKING AM WRITING A POST ABOUT HOW I'M NOT SPEED GAMING RATHER THAN SPEED GAMING

Fuck you, Adderall, fuck you.
>>
>>37640167
same I thought I'd play some rct2 last night but I ended up shitpostimg while I chain smoke. I took my last 30 ir at 6 am. Have to be up for work at 430 Monday morning so I'm going to have to press on tile like 6 tonight. Speed is a blessing and a curse really.
>>
>>37640233
Is it a bad habit for you? I somehow managed to get a full bottle of 10's (90 of them) for $100, nearly shit my pants, but it really is a curse. Very addictive personality.

What's your usual dose and how frequent do you take it?
>>
>>37640279
I take around 60 a day normally but I'm prescribed 40. I run out early then but a few off my roommate. Usually take a week off a month. I do binge sometimes tho like I did this weekend. Honestly I do find them addictive but even after taking them for a month straight it only takes me a day or two to re adjust and I never really fiend them. If I have or can get some sweet but if I don't I'm cool to.
>>
>>37640279
Best advice would be some magnesium supplements at night. It won't reverse tolerance but it does slow the build up noticeably
>>
>>37640339
>>37640348
Will definitely try that, thanks. I take little breaks here and there too and while I do get cravings for the first day or two afterwards, they subside very easily. Though I'll admit that I have mild fiend-like tendencies that will surface rarely. My gf has a script but never takes it, but gets irrationally possessive over them because they're hers. Doesn't justify the fact that I've nabbed a few secretly and I feel a bit guilty, but I know it's not a relationship-ender.

I haven't gotten to that dose yet since I have to make mine last. Got very close to getting my own script a few days ago; took the bullshit ADHD test and everything. Doctor who writes them was out of town but it was basically said and done. All I needed was an EKG to scan for heart issues (was on adderall during EKG, somehow they said my heart was very "calm"? lmao) and to sign a controlled substance form.

Got up to leave and last thing they say is, "We just need to do a urine analysis for drugs before we write a narcotic prescription." FUCK.

I had been drinking loads of water luckily, so I just squeezed a few drops and diluted the rest of it with warm tap water since they only use the shitty dip stick tests. I'm too anxious to call back for an update. Either the sample was too diluted and they need another one, or I tested positive for amphetamines in the process of obtaining amphetamines. REALLY hoping it's the former. But if it's the latter, I plan on telling them I got a bad batch of nootropics from a sketchy vendor and promise that I can pass a test immediately. Get one of the good detox's from the smoke shop I work in; acquire pharmaceutical grade speed.

Just curious, how do you feel mentally taking it that often? Do you think it "disconnects" you or anything? I find that it's very dependent on my mood, and that I can kinda "flick a switch" in my brain and be my normal self.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.