[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

things "robots" do that mess with your mental friction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 6

File: zoobooks.jpg (41KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
zoobooks.jpg
41KB, 500x671px
>stuttering in text
>typing /thread when the thread still has room for discussion and the topic being discussed actually hasn't been explored to the fullest
>posting random anime pictures/reaction images that don't fit what they're typing in the slightest
>typing femininely to try to appear cute
>use of abbreviations
>putting random spoiler text when nobody actually cares about what they're typing
>same thing with spoiler images
>exaggerated typing or capitalizing random words for emphasis
>typing bread instead of thread
>using unironically to describe things that people actually do seriously
>typing with an air of superiority when most of them live with their parents/off welfare
>threads linking to discords filled with degenerates
>orbiters in general
>"fembots" as a concept
>women that use r9k to pick up orbiters/look for satisfaction because they aren't happy with how their real life is going
>people that use anime avatars or images instead of posting their own face/body but insist they're attractive
>people that don't reply after their point has been proven wrong/deflect to different points because they can't handle being wrong
>people that are convinced they have no worth in society
>telling people to kill themselves

i could keep going but I'm pretty sure I've posted more than most people will read anyway
>>
File: thumbsup.jpg (71KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.jpg
71KB, 1152x864px
>>37639573
k-kill yourself

/bread

t. fembot
>>
File: cool.jpg (53KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
53KB, 750x750px
>>37639599
reading this hurt me physically and I'm very upset that this is how you chose to contribute to my thread.
>>
>participating in the gimp olympics with an undeserved sense of smugness

i really don't understand the pissing contests of who's got it worse
>>
File: interested.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
interested.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>>37639616
I'm just teasing you anon. Be glad I didn't take the time to hit all of your triggers.
>>
File: wat.jpg (181KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
181KB, 500x500px
>>37639645
if you could fit all of them into one post I would actually be impressed but thank you for sparing me.
>>
>>37639599
well that's my idea for a response gone
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.