[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain why this was "cringeworthy"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Backstreet's back, alright .webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Backstreet's back, alright .webm
2MB, 960x540px
Can someone explain why this was "cringeworthy"?
>>
>>37639538
>tfw either an autist or a baiter
>one of those threads
>>
>>37639553
He just danced and gave her a box. I admit it wasn't the best dance but that's about it. I need to understand why you think this is cringeworthy.

please no /tv/ opinions
>>
>>37639582
He's ugly and geeky but went after a 10. Look at all the other girls compared to her. She's probably one of the biggest Staceys in school.

It's cringey because he doesn't know his place.
>>
>>37639538
Because
1) the way he dresses is cringey
2) he way he dances is cringey
3) we all feel bad for him because we all know he has no chance with this stacy, and he is too dumb to even be aware of this fact

also bonus: she became an instagram slut who is dating a football player chad

what happened to this guy? no one knows
>>
because he isnt chad
>>
>>37639656
>also bonus: she became an instagram slut who is dating a football player chad
whats her account
>>
>>37639538
>the girls are not actually impressed they just find him "cute" because he is meek and awkward
>one inserts themselves in the situation and feels the pain of engaging in socially disapproved behavior
>one finds it cringe worthy
Watching this video without the sound makes it even clearer what is happening here. He is trying to trigger her sexual instincts by engaging in behavior that requires confidence and physical ability. He ends up triggering her mothering instincts instead by acting social inept (much like children do). This is a bad behavior that will not lead to reproduction. The brain's empathetic ability allows one to feel the pain associated with engaging in such behavior.
>>
>>37639677
Oh and she has an IMDB page, apparently she gets movie roles just for being a cute white young girl.

https://www.instagram.com/_alexablair/?hl=en
>>
fedora, fucking fedora
thats enough to be cringeworthy
>>
File: the mistake.webm (295KB, 530x486px) Image search: [Google]
the mistake.webm
295KB, 530x486px
ignore the shitheads.

The dance was great but he fucked it up in the end. Look at any virgin walk picture and the "hands in pocket" is a nono.
>>
>>37639538
Generally people have conversations and do stuff together to form a relationship.
>>
>>37639628
>>37639582
>It's cringey because he doesn't know his place.
This. He's an unfuckable 4-5 and going after an 11.

That girl would fetch a fair price on an ISIS slave block. And this dude basically showed up with a pocket full of lint, a few pennies and half a box of tic-tacs and thinks that'll be enough to purchase her.

>>37639656
>and he is too dumb to even be aware of this fact
I think he was though. It's the cunts with the camera who told him that bullshit mom/reality-TV-exploiting-pathetic-people advice of, "You'll never know unless you try," shit. He knew perfectly well that he had no shot, but was talked into it. Now he's looking at all these memes, because you know that kid is on this board, and is constantly reminded what a buffoon he was on TV. Poor cunt.

I hope he goes full Supreme Gentleman on those bitches.
>>
File: sadrdshjadhf.png (795KB, 976x583px) Image search: [Google]
sadrdshjadhf.png
795KB, 976x583px
LMAO HOLY SHIT found this in an recent instagram post

they remember
>>
>>37639746
Better a fedora nitwit than a nappy nigglet
>>
>>37639538
Putting on a huge show to get everyones attention and then asking the girl out hoping she'd be under too much public pressure to say no is a pretty creepy move t b h, no wonder she didn't react well

unfortunately the dude was just too autistic to realise he can never date outside his caste
>>
>>37639705
wew lad i want to cum all over her face
>>
>>37639538
>>37639738
Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA

Uh, You don't get to bring friends

>They're not my friends
>>
>>37639746
>childhood celebrity fucks up kids' psyches
>we're raising a generation of minor child celebrities who constantly think in PR
World's fucked 2bh
>>
>>37639538
>Can someone explain why this was "cringeworthy"?

He isn't very attractive
>>
She has a coalburner face
>>
>>37639656
>no one knows

He's a normie with a gf now. I used to know his name and instagram account but can't think of it now.
>>
>doing wacky shit on reality television
>watching reality television
>discussing reality television on /r9k/
It's like choose your own adventure cringe
>>
>>37639705
Her current bf really doesn't look that good. He's tall and medium built but that's pretty much all he's got.
>>
>>37639538
Not following the law of least effort
>>
he thought it would actually work
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.