[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you assume when you see a girl sitting alone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What do you assume when you see a girl sitting alone?
>>
that shes waiting for someone
or having a texting duel
>>
>>37639407
/thread

>originalogo
>>
>>37639395
that she's waiting for chad and not a fat neckbeard weaboo to sit down next to her
>>
>>37639395
How long it would take for her to stand up if I sat down next to her
Usually less than 5-10 seconds depending on how distracted they are. Sometimes I think they'll give me the occasional half look as they get up.

I never sit next to them. I just like to think what would happen if I did.
>>
>>37639395
Thinking about her appearance and other self-adsorbed shit.
>>
>>37639395
That she'll call me creepy if I try to interact with her in any way. So I avoid them and give a wide berth if I have to walk by.
>>
I saw a qt reading Nietzsche with some other books in her bag (it was open and stuff spilled out). I thought she looked interesting and kind of lonely and sad. If I hadn't needed to catch a train I would have tried to talk to her.
But unless they're reading or something similar, they just look bland.
>>
>>37639395
Nothing, sitting alone is perfectly normal.
People don't assume I'm a lonely KHV when I'm alone somewhere either.
>>
>>37639395
Chillin. Why u ask anon? Are U a fembot?
>>
>>37640212
>think she understands any philosophy
Granted, I haven't read Nitch specifically, she was probably just skimming for a interesting quote to post on Facebook or bring up to chad philosophy major so she could hop on his dick.

Gross
>>
>>37639395
>What do you assume when you see a girl sitting alone?
I assume it is time to leave and find another spot. As peaceful as she looks on her own now, there is a swarm of her friends and wannabe chads incoming.
>>
If I'm seen she's hoping that I don't sit down or pause or look at her or walk too close.

I know because I read minds well.
Their facial expressions help.
>>
that she's a fembot with no friends to hang out.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.