[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright boys, i caved and bought $10 worth of bitcoin, now the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Alright boys, i caved and bought $10 worth of bitcoin, now the question is, in 6 months time will i be rich or still poor as fuck.

Bitcoin discussion thread.
>>
>10 dollar investment
you'll still be poor as fuck
>>
>>37638894
Not kidding, it's what i had on hand, now the plan is, as soon as it gets high enough from the initial $10, sell it, and buy 1 full etherium. I figure in theory this could work to my advantage because etherium is still growing
>>
I don't think bitcoin's gonna go much higher now
the real market is probably in other crypto currencies, where Etherium is the second biggest, since Putin's endorsed it

I guess the best we can do is try and predict which cryptos will actually rise a good amount, which is near impossible
>>
>>37638926
True, do you know of any that are relatively new and look promising?
>>
Bitcoin always rises and crashes and rises and crashes. You should've waited for the crash.
>>
>buy $10 worth of bitcoin in 2014 to test out a bitcoin vending machine that allows you to buy bitcoin with cash
>my "investment" is now around $90 the last time I checked
If only I had put in more cash
>>
>>37638935
Not really, i just recently started reading about the subject, and haven't bought any yet
But you might find this one useful

http://coinmarketcap.com/
>>
>tfw you didn't come up with a ponzi scheme
>>
>>37638969
Thanks anon, i think i'm gonna put my next $10 into ripple and see what happens, just for shits and giggles.
>>
>>37638910
uh you realize you have 10$ right
>>
File: Screenshot_20170608-170326.png (259KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170608-170326.png
259KB, 1080x1920px
You mean 10k right op?
>>
File: hands.png (154KB, 1375x1279px) Image search: [Google]
hands.png
154KB, 1375x1279px
>Literally investing in shitcoins.
>>
>>37639094
what's so jew about that?
It can all be traced back,
Why would the established market want that?
>>
>>37638888
Coins I am long on into the end of the year: XRP, LTC and SC.

Already up 118% from where I started 2 months ago, I think I found the way out boys
>>
What can you even buy with bitcoins
>>
>>37639089
rip dgbholder
>>
>>37639326
Im long on dgb

Got in at 100 sats
>>
>>37639308
Drugs, guns, hacking services
>>
>>37638910
Nope, just put it into ETH. Maybe you'll have 30 bucks one day. BTC will not grow to the point where 0.0035 BTC is worth 1 ETH, given that ETH/BTC is on an uptrend and has been for months. Fucking nocoiners get out and stay out, I need more accumulation time
>>
>>37638888
Only make crypto threads on biz, please, don't spread the word. The opportunity to make a fuckload only lasts as long as most people are unaware
>>
>>37638910
The price of ethereum compared to btc went up about 700% this year and it's still steadily rising, so you will actually be able to afford less eth with the same amount of btc as times goes on.
Buy waves if you want to gain some money.
>>
>>37639874
I know now, i literally just sold my btc and bought into eth
I hopped over to biz for the first time and holy fuck i feel retarded for thinking my plan could work.
>>
>>37639919
It's okay anon. I just wanna say three things if you're just getting started with crypto.
/biz/ is a great way to come across new projects and good analyses about the way crypto will shape the world, but always research for yourself and check what /biz/ is saying, because 70% of it is pure useless cancer. Still you might get lucky and find valuable insight.

You'll have to "get into crypto" eventually the same way you had to "get into the internet" eventually. You and every normie are going to be using crypto money a decade or two from now, so don't think "it's too late to get in now" like a lot of people, you're still relatively early and you'll have to adopt it eventually, so it's a good idea to get in early and accumulate some coins while they're still relatively cheap.

Ethereum is a good investment, but it was never supposed to be a currency, so don't expect to be paying for stuff with it. And bitcoin is no longer viable as a currency because of scalability issues. You should check /biz/ for news every now and then, and if there's currency coin that's looking like it's going to become the de facto coin for purchasing stuff somewhere down the line buy into that with some money you can spare.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.