[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to ihop because open 24 hours and fuck cooking another

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: _93907374_gettyimages-480409824.jpg (69KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_93907374_gettyimages-480409824.jpg
69KB, 660x371px
>Go to ihop because open 24 hours and fuck cooking another bland for myself
>Alone, of course, but I always sit in the corner and no one bothers me
>Nigger family comes in
>They have 4 kids despite obviously working at Burger King or something similar (or not at all)
>One of the kids is jumping on the chairs
>Another is dancing like a slut, this child was literally like 2 and doing the "twerk dance"
>One of the young boys notices me, asks his dad "ey pops why dat boi sittin by his self?"
>All the blood rushes to my face, looking away and shoveling food into my face because anxiety
>"Becoz he a loner son. Some people ain't got no friends so dey gotta do everythang alone. Dey go to da movies alone, get they selves a drank alone, sleep alone, dey do everythang alone."
>The two nigger boys proceed to keep saying "Ayo loner, ayo bitch look over here boi, ay loner!" the whole time I'm eating
>I'm literally shitting myself in rage and anxiety, eat fast and gtfo, don't even leave a tip because fuck the waitress for seating these animals next to me

Why the fuck are nigger so brash and uncivilized? Just eat your goddamn pork rinds and grits in silence and don't harass people.
>>
>>37638085
u mad ho?
>>
Your fault for choosing an overpriced and over-rated diner that masquerades as a sit-down restaurant to eat at.
>>
Haha white boy loner.
>>
>>37638085
that's actually hilarious and rage worthy at the same time. sorry that happened to you anon.
>>
walk over to parents, ask why they leave their children unsupervised, if they think it's ok if they insult strangers.
if you do it right, and you probably will because of the usual robots high iq and eloquency, teh parenst will be deeply embarassed, also the kids will shut teh fuck up and behave, because they never woudl have expected a stranger to confront them.
that or you get into a flailing fistfight with the dad, either way you win teh day.
>>
>>37638361
>"The fuck you say nigga?"
>Shoots you
>>
I know this is a shitpost but it reminds me of when I was eating at a diner by myself once, and some black kid (maybe 10 years old?) and his dad came in to eat. Kid was well dressed, and the father looked educated enough. They sit down in front of me, and I hear the child loudly whisper "the guy behind you looks sad, why is he eating alone" and the father says back "some people prefer the company of themselves, ain't nothing wrong with that. if a man wants to be alone, he has the god given right to be" and then apologized for his son being potentially rude.

Was a surreal but nice experience i guess.
>>
>>37638733
> eloquency
>>
>>37638985
The fact that running into well-behaved and kind black people is such an anomaly is a testament to how fucked up they are as a people.

But still, it's nice to run into the good ones. Gives you a bit of hope. Feels like there's still some humanity to them.
>>
>>37638085
>I'm literally shitting myself
And you call THEM animals??
>>
File: 148943261779.jpg (9KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
148943261779.jpg
9KB, 214x236px
>>37639882
i laffed
i rly did
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.