[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want a girlfriend like Misaki. I just want to hug her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: 18Misaki.jpg (97KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
18Misaki.jpg
97KB, 500x650px
I just want a girlfriend like Misaki. I just want to hug her and cuddle with her. Why is life so fucking cruel?
>>
Misaki's a fag.
>>
>>37637922
Don't complain about why life is cruel. She is a fictional character and never has or will exist. If you want to complain about social injustices, look at your financial and socio-economic placement.

However, I do not doubt that you have affection for this character and you have your reasons for such. I cannot exactly determine why you have affection for her unless you tell me but I just want you to know that you need to be more "correct" when stating your fantasies online.

In conclusion...

No your life is not cruel you imbecile!
>>
>>37637970
How fucking dare original you
>>
>>37637981
>never has or will exist

She will exist. Technological advances in the future will make her real.
>>
people like misaki do exist, she's simply an antisocial girl with a savior complex
I'm not sure if you really want to meet a misaki though since her good graces are entirely self-serving
>>
File: misaki wall scroll.png (438KB, 573x506px) Image search: [Google]
misaki wall scroll.png
438KB, 573x506px
pursue the path of tulpamancy. she is real, and she loves me.

https://pastebin.com/1FhMA0vV
>>
>>37637981
>If you want to complain about social injustices, look at your financial and socio-economic placement.

Fuck off commie faggot
>>
>>37637922
Have you actually watched/read Welcome to NHK? Misaki's a manipulative bitch who wanted to make Satou dependent from her, not to help him.
>>
I'm not Misaki but you can hug me and cuddle with me because I really need love
>>
>>37638550
So far, this guy sounds like a schizo. But I wouldn't mind having it if it made Misaki real.
>>
>>37638684
>Misaki's a manipulative bitch who wanted to make Satou dependent from her
People only do this because they're afraid of being alone.
>>
>>37638721
That ain't an excuse for being a dickwad.
>>
>>37638721

How fucking stupid are you manipulating someone else because you're insecure about yourself isn't okay
>>
>its another "I didn't understand NHK" thread
at least this isn't a fucking general anymore
>>
>>37637981
stop reddit spacing you autist it shows how fresh off the reddit boat you are
>>
I love misaki and often strongly identify with her
I wish I could be a cute girl like her and get away with making lonely boys dependent on me for my own satisfaction
>>
>>37637922
I never watched NHK or whatever it's called. Isn't Misaki supposed to be a shit person?
>>
>>37639060
there used to be a general? I really love it, both the anime and manga, and would probably hate to be in a general filled with dumb 4chan boys, but I wish I could talk about it with more people
>>
>>37639468
it was about how none of them got a free gf mail ordered to their door, not so much about the show
>>
>>37639060
Truly underrated post.
If you think the moral of the story is finding someone to pull you out of the pit you'll never leave this board
>>
>>37639448
shit as in she's flawed and loves to see others beneath her, but I think she genuinely wants to help
she's an interesting character
>>
>>37639481
yeah, that was my expectation, but I bet a few of them were kind and would have made good friends, or at least interesting conversation partners for talking about it

but 4chan isn't great for discussion :(
>>
Misaki was quite a flawed but interesting character.
The generals that misakicrazyfan made weren't just people who didn't get the message of NHK but people who the show resonated with, so that we could all talk about our lives or whether or not we expected/wanted a potential Misaki to appear
>>
>>37639516
There were a lot of kind and nice people in the threads, once you got past the waifuism and wish fulfillment stuff.
We did frequent rewatches of NHK and just talked about our lives.
The guy who made them stopped using his trip, his name was MisakiCrazyFan if you want to look at some of the threads from the archive.
>>
>>37639535
That sounds nice, I rewatched the show a few months ago and this thread makes me want to reread the manga to let go of some stress and social exhaustion, as well as remind myself of the lessons I find in the characters

also there were a few screepcaps I lost on my old laptop that a new viewing would let me get back
>>
>>37639555
I've been occasionally rereading/rewatching the manga/anime whilst posting in the threads for a few years.
If you like reading books I recommend reading the novel, its a good experience.
The show was censored as the novel bashes on the NHK TV channel which makes the conspiracies make more sense, and Satou's delusions aren't from schizophrenia but rather from heavy psychadelic use which isn't censored in the book either.
You can find it just by googling the title and putting "novel pdf" at the end.
>>
>>37639591
That's a good idea, I've considered finding the novel as well but I wasn't sure if it was worth a read over the manga
you think it's just as good?
>>
>>37639622
For me the novel>anime>manga, but I enjoy reading novels already so that's a big factor.
The manga also suffers from having a bad translation.
I wish I could refer you to the people who used to post in the general with me but they've all gone MIA and I've only been able to contact a few
>>
>>37639670
What did you prefer about the anime over the manga? I like them both about the same but the ending of the manga resonated with me a lot more, and I identify a lot closer with that version of misaki
>>
>>37639686
I think the poor scans I read contributed greatly to me not liking the manga as much.
The only other thing is I didn't really like the arc with the hikkineet MMO guy and Misaki in the manga.
In the anime I thought it was a kind of cruel irony that Satou meets all the different people -
the marketing scam lady, her brother, his senpai and the offline suicide meet people, and every one of their problems gets solved along the way whilst Satou's issues persist throughout the entire story. I really like the scene where the offline meet stop being suicidal and get happy enough to return home and Satou is still trying to kill himself.
That being said I like all 3 versions of the story, just prefer the novel and anime.
>>
i love mikasa
>>
how old is misaki i need to know before i blow my load on this printout of her
>>
I love mikasa very much desu ne
>>
People who like Misaki are pretty pathetic.
>>
i bet mikasi is a $5 plough
>>
>>37639734
I felt the anime generally did pretty well to trim the fat of the manga, for sure, and I don't miss the reduction of the MMO neet's involvement
I used to like the anime's offline meeting more but there's something about how somber and miserable the manga's version was that has lasted with me longer

I'm glad you like it so much, it's been fun to talk about
>>
what's her measurements?
>>
>>37639783
Just one last thing before you go, do you remember what scans of the manga you read?
I feel like I would enjoy it a lot more if I wasnt reading the same bootleg ones I always read
>>
>>37639831
Uh I'm not sure if it will be much good because I'm not well-versed in these sort of things
but it seems like the translator or scanner has the tag [Evil_Genius] and I don't recall it being poor quality
if you need I can probably upload it in the morning, but I'd like to catch some sleep soon
>>
>>37639758
17-19
its not explicitly stated
also what the fuck are you doing you turboautist
>>
>>37639860
yeah no worries I'll look for it now, thanks
goodnight : )
>>
>>37637922
will NHK cheer me up after no longer human?
>>
You want a manipulative, suicidal, BPD girlfriend?
>>
Suicide is better than being a nip loving kike.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.