[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Text your crush >hi I love you And post results

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Text your crush
>hi I love you
And post results
>>
>>37637860
fuck off you fucking faggot and stop posting garbage on this board
>>
>>37637869
All these flavors yet you chose to be salty. How come?
>>
>>37637860
i texted my dad but he hasnt texted back yet.
>>
File: 1491054754308.jpg (53KB, 957x718px) Image search: [Google]
1491054754308.jpg
53KB, 957x718px
>>37637896
>daddy issues
wew lad
>>
File: 1481671565823.jpg (14KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
1481671565823.jpg
14KB, 227x222px
>>37637860
i did three days ago...
still nothing
>>
>>37637994
ure joking but its a real problem.
>>
>>37638062
I'm glad the majority of my family is unattractive or I'd have a similar problem.
I don't know how I developed an incest fetish when all the females in my family are so gross.
>>
>I thought we came to an understanding on your birthday, if you can't show me abs I can't show you love
>>
>>37638184
dude is that real lmao
That's rough
>>
>>37638192
Yup. 100% real. It's not even like I'm fat, I'm 6'3", 15-18% bf and have 1/2/3/4 in lifts. Pretty sure she just wants an excuse. Shit hurts because I literally can't feel anything for any other girl.
>>
>>37638258
Should've smacked the whore in the gabber. Give me her number I'll send her a picture of my hairy asshole every morning until she snaps
>>
>>37638062
Have you tried not wanting to fuck your dad?
>>
>>37638278
>smacked the whore in the gabber
Hello fellow ausbot. But seriously, I don't wanna hurt her, and I'm sure she'd figure out it was me who leaked her number; it's no secret I'm hooked on her like a pathetic orbiter, even her friends are pissed at her as they've propositioned me several times and all I can say is "I'm sorry but you're not anonette." I'm not even trying to cut to abs, because I know that if I did she'd either say it was a joke or come up with another excuse. Betterto keep the hope alive as embers than try to cook with it and snuff it out completely.

I wonder if a hypnotist could make me forget she existed?
>>
>>37638373
>being propositioned several times by multiple women

reeee
>>
>>37638412
Literally a KHV (although I have gone on dates, and got a hug). I'm basically a failed normie of his own volition. I don't expect anything less than REEs but it's nice to be here and know there's others like me who fuck themselves over.
>>
>>37637860
I won't get a response, faggot. Plus, I don't want to seem like a desperate fag.
>>
>>37637860
I'm at the point were I don't even have a crush. I don't leave the house. I haven't been in a social situation in over a year. I don't know anybody, male or female, to even have a crush on or contemplate on our relationship, platonic or otherwise.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.