[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: 1492079019469.png (54KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1492079019469.png
54KB, 420x420px
There is no god but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet.
>>
This is objectively true even though ur a gay frog posting faggot
>>
Go eat a pig
>>
>>37637256
I hope you fast to death this Ramadan fag
>>
>>37637256
DO YOU KNOW HOW YOU'RE NOT A MDUSLIME?

YOU DIDN'T SAY, 'MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM'
>>
Am i supposed to believe this "god" is some medeival pedophile warlord?
>>
LMAO get the fuck outta here you primitive retard
>>
>>37638095
*prophet

But yes, you are.
>>
Good luck convincing me that
>>
going to mass tomorrow right before I go on a crusade at the local mosques
Fuck Mohammad, fuck sharia, fuck Islam
>>
>>37638159 burn it down with pig grease so its symbolic of what islam truly is nothing but disgusting pigs
>>
File: IMG_0319.jpg (53KB, 480x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.jpg
53KB, 480x495px
No thanks, I'd rather meet you on the battlefield instead.
>>
Nah. I don't believe in any god. They all seem kind of against me, seeing as I'm gay, so I see no point in following a religion.
>>
>>37638245
It depends if you follow mostly abrahamic religions then yeah but most pagan religions are pretty open towards gays
>>
As for islam it should be destroyed till theres nothing left of islamic filth anywhere
>>
>>37638263
Yeah, but Buddhism seems kind of like what I do anyway (no need to put a label on it) and I'm not sure I could bring myself to believe in any pantheon, seeing as I can't even believe in one god, let alone several.
>>
the fact that there are multiple religions disproves all of them. If a supreme being couldn't even keep a monopoly on his worship why should I give a shit today?
>>
Islam is like Christianity but worse. It's impressive how many useful idiots you are able to recruit, but your ideology is ultimately objectively false. Your prophet is a joke.
>>
File: deuspatrol.jpg (280KB, 690x517px) Image search: [Google]
deuspatrol.jpg
280KB, 690x517px
One day, Muzzie, you will meet the end that you so richly deserve. Until then, go with Christ.
>>
File: firepants.jpg (38KB, 602x270px) Image search: [Google]
firepants.jpg
38KB, 602x270px
>>37638380
Does the existence of an anti-pope negate the Pope's claim to the Holy See?
If I claimed to be the POTUS would that disprove Donald Trump's assertion that he holds the office?
Nice try though, Rabbi.
>Yes, goyim; all of your religions are equally false.
>>
>>37638426
Those positions' power is derived from people, even the Pope. I would believe in Catholicism if someone claimed to be the Pope and was struck by a bolt of lightning seconds afterwards
>>
>>37638380

That's awful logic, frendo.
>>
>>37638449
>Those positions' power is derived from people
religious institutions are also formed by people.
you still haven't really made an argument beyond the fact that you don't believe in a deity, despite using the strong word "disprove."
>>
Lets keep this thread alive to put some mussies in their place
>>
why do robots hate islam? I thought Islam was good for social outcasts and autistic men
>>
>tfw converted to Islam

feels good being on the winning side
>>
>>37638682
They aren't robots, the ones that hate on Islam are invaders from /pol/ or just watched the NHK and want to LARP on /r9k/
>>
File: 1489021339851.jpg (200KB, 719x723px) Image search: [Google]
1489021339851.jpg
200KB, 719x723px
If you're a christian and you want Islam to disappear, then you're fucking retarded.

(orthodox radical) muslims may want to attack you, but the overwhelming moderates serve a necessary bulwark in legitimizing your religious space. If muslims didn't exist, christians would serve no functional purpose. Atheists would have destroyed you long ago and you would have no safe havens where you can practice true conservative christianity in eastern europe. You're only allowed to exist in eastern europe because your brand of conservatism is seen as liberal compared to islam.

(if you're an atheist reading, then ignore because i'm not talking to you)
>>
>>37637256
> worshipping Demiurge
This is literally what hylics do.
>>
>>37638159
Where do you live, sempai?
>>
Pretty much what this anon says >>37638723
Christianity woulda been dead a long time ago if it wasn't for Islam

Islam paired with Judaism are the strongest religions on this earth, mainly because both religions have a high amount of extremely wealthy arab believers in them.

Without money you can not have religion.
>>
File: tq0-LIF0EVQ.jpg (19KB, 320x304px) Image search: [Google]
tq0-LIF0EVQ.jpg
19KB, 320x304px
>>37638770
> Judaism
> extremely wealthy arab believers
>>
>>37638798
He thinks jews have germanic genes in them
lel
>>
>>37638816
Nigga, both Jes and arabs are semitic, but it doesn't make Jews arab. Chuhuahuas and german shepherds are dogs, but chihuahuas ain't german shepherds.
>>
>>37638682

In Islam you have to wake up at dawn to perform the first daily prayer. No self respecting robot would bow down to such nonsense.
>>
>>37638831
I don't care faggot, to me Jews are just sand niggers just like the rest of the islamic world there.
>>
File: Punk Islam.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Punk Islam.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>37637256
There is no God but Allah and Gaddafi is his Messenger.

https://youtu.be/wlJ8CMJig9c
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.