[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

late night feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_24022200629846.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_24022200629846.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
What's her name, r9k? That girl you barely knew, but wanted to get closer to. You took too long, and now you'll never see her again. Mine's Mina.
>>
>>37636712
I always make a move, rejection is natural and life is too short for my days to be spent in longing.
>>
jessica and joanna

but jessica turned out to be a whoo-ah and im sure so did the other in secret

now i dont love noone and just pray i can get a girl to ruthlessly fall in love with me. i also pray that i will never fall in love with a girl again. i dont want it, i just want to experience intimacy and the love of a girl who i find sexually attractive, thank you

i want a girl to fall in love with me so hard there is only before me and after me. like so hard she loses all sanity completely. i think its possible

i just want to SWIM in that shit

>>37636745
low inhibition normie detected
>>
>>37636745
It wasn't even rejection, we were friendly, but distant. I was too much of a pussy to try to progress the relationship.
>>
>>37636712
I got two, Cecelia and Julia. Christ those names hurt to type.
The first one flat out rejected me and shunned me away after years of friendship.
The second one didn't, and then my autism kicked in and I couldn't help but think it was going to end the same way. So I ran away from that friendship and told her to 'text me whenever.' It's been a year, but I'm still hopeful.
I'm actually just depressed. Fucking kill me, please.
>>
>>37636712
Elementary school late 80s her name was Julie didnt spend enough with her wish I had though
>>
>>37637333
>Cecelia
Do we know the same girl? That's rare with the two es. And that sounds like something she would do. Where are you from?
>>
>>37637648
Anon, please. I don't want anyone to know I post here. It's embarrassing.
The midwest. I can be more specific, if you need.
>>
>>37636712
What is I know her right now but that's what's going to happen in the future? Her name's Jennifer
>>
>>37636712
allyson
>>
File: 20170608_160248.jpg (818KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170608_160248.jpg
818KB, 3264x1836px
>>37636712
Myrta. Its exactly as you put it Op. Shit sucks
>>
Rayna.

We were extremely close once but I think she spent less time around me when her boyfriend started getting jealous. I still try to talk to her sometimes but usually I fail and we get even more distant.

She's literally perfection. Amazing personality, Solid 10/10 cute.

But I've recently learned that the "love" thing is a meme and if you ever develop these feelings you should abandon them immediately. Only faggots would even attempt to get with a girl they like.

I just want to talk to her and tell her how I feel even if she never talks to me again.
>>
>>37637727
Nah, I think we know different Cecelias. Different, but kinda similar personality wise.

Write a letter to your Cecelia.
Hey Celia,
I know I just got off the phone with you but I feel like there was so much more to say. Somehow when we're talking or just hanging out it feels so relaxed and fun. You're a great person (most of the time) and I hope you find happiness, I really do. You can be a total bitch sometimes but that won't change the fact that I care for you. I told you this before but you're like the cool older sister I never had. I can't love you the way you want and need and I know you don't want a relationship with me, but for the moment we have each other and I want it to stay that way. Let's keep looking for good boyfriends and girlfriends.
See you Monday, slut.
A

If you ever read this Celia go fuck yourself, you know I'd never say this to you in person except the last part.
>>
>Saw her at the airport
>flowing long black hair
>adorable pale skin, just the right shade
>left without knowing anything about her
>think about her almost every night
why
>>
>>37637847
Holy shit. That is word-for-word how I would describe it. I purged her from my mind a year ago and have been happier since. She transferred away and I cut all contact. I'm a lot happier now. That's at least what I tell myself to get through the day. Holy shit, I miss her, man. I miss her so much but she hurt me so bad. I want her back, but I know it'll hurt even more.
>>
>>37636712
she is qt asian grill no idea about her name still.she is probably fucking some little portuguese rat called bruno or whatever his fucking name is
>>
Eliza

She wasn't a slut or anything. Probably one of the nicest girls I've ever known (out of the 10 women I've probably spoken to in my life).

Anyways we talked all the time and I knew she really liked me. Autism decided to kick in around that time and I eventually just stopped responding to her text messages. It hurts to go back and read them, asking for where I was. She's now getting married to an island nigger from Hawaii.

I want to kill myself now.
>>
>>37637906
You ever associate names with certain traits because of people you knew?

Cecelia is now permanently associated with: the best heartbreaker
She did it so subtly, it was something to marvel at. We were never in a relationship and we're still best friends, but I didn't realise I had caught feelings for her until that one fateful night.
>>
Gimena

I really really like her, but why would whe like me back? She deserves better than a cutfag. She told me she has been seeing this eurofag.

Was clean for a while. Started cutting again tonight.
>>
>>37637974
Yup. One night, we were hanging out and I realized that 'Holy shit, I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I really do. She is everything I ever dreamed of.'
I sit on that for two years, because I was afraid to tell her. The moment I do, my worst fears are realized.
>'No, I don't feel that way about you. You're just my little brother, anon. And that's all I ever want you to be.'
'B-but I think I'm in love with you, Celia. Like, actual love.'
>'I'm sorry, but that's wrong. We're best friends, isn't that enough? Do we really have to go any further?'

She kept talking, but I was too far gone by that point. She transferred the next month, and by then we had stopped talking completely. She didn't seem fazed by it at all though. It may be bad, but I'm glad somebody understands this feel. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest, anon.
>>
>>37638016
>cutting
I know this feel too man.
>>
>>37638061
Damn, hope you feel better soon anon. That sounds pretty rough. When did you confess?

Celia just called and asked me if I want to hang out tonight. We still chill almost every day. I think my feelings for her are over, though. They've mellowed into a sister-like love.

Hope you don't mind if I unload a bit too. We were sleeping in the same bed and I started cuddling her and touching her. I played with her boobs and felt her nipples get hard. I knew she was awake so I was waiting to see if she'd be receptive. She didn't do anything so I left it at that.

I tried a couple times that night (which in retrospect was a bad idea) and she got annoyed so she rolled over and slept on her stomach so I couldn't cuddle her or play with her. I did take off her top and she was wearing panties with the ass part transparent so I was still rubbing her back and touching her. Eventually she got up and went to sleep on my couch. The next morning she told me over text she just wanted to be friends.

When I thought about it I realised that her friendship was more valuable to me than fucking it up, and so here we are now.
>>
>>37638153
Last year. It takes actual concentration (or at least enough of a distraction) just to keep from being stuck in the thought of her and what could have been every day.

I'm glad you at least got to keep a friendship, but when she told me no, I just felt so cold afterwards and couldn't stomach being around her anymore. I don't know why, but it felt like the only way out of that situation.

I have a similar situation with mine. I can remember the day perfectly, too.
It was the High School days, and during Mother's Day we went out to get our respective Moms gifts together. We ate at McDonalds, and got gifts. We gave the gifts (both of our parents love us like another child) and then went out to hang out in her basement. We end up watching Blue Mountain State on Netflix, and then she closes the door to her room and asks me if I wanted to feel her up.

Of course I do, and that is my only experience with the female body. When I asked her about it later, she said 'I had such a good time that day, and I know your luck with women. I figured I'd give you treat. It'll never happen again, though.'

It never happened again. She was right. I had already fallen in love with her, and that definitely did not help my mental state.
>>
>>37636712
I usually end up at least following them on instagram.

I remember there was one girl, Dara was her name. She had the kind of face that looked really cute and like half innocent but you could really tell she was a massive slut. Also there was Laura, but I'm glad I don't remember her.

Fucking mexicans.
>>
File: fucking idiot.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
fucking idiot.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>close friend starts explaining their problems
>listen and try my best to give them emotional support
>tfw so fucking inept that I end up making the friend even angrier and most likely have destroyed a relationship that took years to build

Why do I have to fuck up everything I care for?
>>
>>37638316
That's rough. You've probably thought about this before, but maybe you just needed some time apart to process your feelings. Maybe it wouldn't have mattered that much because she was leaving, but if it ended on a positive note that might have helped your current mental state.

It must have been really hard for everything that built up over two years to hinge on that one decision and all come down.

My Celia told me she needed some time apart the day after that thing happened so I told her I'd give her space (she ended up coming to my drinking party with friends the next day despite me telling her she didn't have to, which ended in us arguing over small shit while drunk, me throwing crackers at her and her leaving early and not sleeping over at my place).

I don't know, shit's complicated, but in the end we still came back to each other because we needed each other's support. I hope you find someone new soon anon. Best wishes to you in this trying time.
>>
>>37638440
Thanks anon. Telling this to someone who understood helped a ton as it is. I hope your friendship doesn't go down in flames as mine did. Good luck to you in all your future endeavors, and thanks for being around to let me rant about her. It means more to me than you'll ever know.
>>
>>37638482
You too anon. I'm really glad I got to talk about it with you.

I'm sure of all my memories on 4ch the one with the Cecelia anon will always remain in my mind.
>>
>>37636843
> I was too much of a pussy to try to progress the relationship.

You literally don't deserve anyone. Admit it and quit moping like a pathetic sack of shit.
>>
>>37637803
>it's a mentally ill american rates a plain, below average whore a 10/10 episode

Kill yourself
>>
>>37638607
Why are you here?
Originaux
>>
>>37636762
>2 girls
You fucking whore.
>>
>>37636712
I never got her name.

>Landscaping 2 summers ago.
>This gril babysits for the lady I was doing work for
>After a week of seeing her around she goes to walk the kids
>Walks out to the sidewalk and stops.
>Just.. stares back at me
>Lock eyes and smile
>She smiles back and just continues standing there.
>Never had this happen before so I'm beside myself with joy and smiling from ear to ear at her
>She turns and walks down the street after a good minute.
>Continue to work but keep waiting for her to come back.
>Half an hour later I look up and see her walking up the street.
>Mind racing with what to say, heart beating out of chest
>She walks right by me and I just keep my head down and remain silent.
Disappoint.Jpg
>Next time I'm over I work up the courage to talk to her
>knock on the door before I leave for the day
>She opens it and I freeze
"Hi!"
>H-hey, uh..
>Pussy out and end up asking if the client had left a check for me

I spent the next year bettering myself in every way I could so that I could have a chance with her only to find out right at the beginning of the season that the client dropped me. I'm pretty over her now but I still think about it occasionally as it was the closest I've ever been to actually asking someone out.
>>
>It was a LDR but it's the most contact I've had with a girl and the closest I've had to a relationship

Tash we were so in love with eachother. We had known eachother for so long and were planning on doing so many things together. Although we never met up and it's been a month since you disappeared, all I think about is you. I can't take it not knowing what happened to you.
>>
>>37638641
She was actually 10/10 to me, I don't really think there's a specific number everyone can agree upon.
>>
File: IMG_6422.jpg (128KB, 1242x1037px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6422.jpg
128KB, 1242x1037px
>>37636712
Vanessa was her name. But I lost interest when I saw her make out with a light skinned nigger. But if only I had gotten to her before...
>>
File: IMG_6423.jpg (62KB, 889x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6423.jpg
62KB, 889x568px
>>37637803
>I just want to talk to her and tell her how I feel even if she never talks to me again.

Damn anon. U got me feel the my heartbeat again... I thought I killed that thing years ago
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.