[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Static vision

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Does anyone else have a problem with static-y vision? I just have to make sure im not the only one.
It is more clear when my eyes are closed and in the dark, not as bad as pic related, but like when tv signal is somewhat bad, usually its just dark and light, but there are red dots mixed in, if i focus i can concentrate them in one area, i think i used to see green and once blue, but not anymore.

Also i should mention my eyesight is shit to begin with
>>
>>37636292
It's like a drug trip when I close my eyes.
>>
Same if I let my eyes relax ( I have glasses but hate them ) along with seeing random streaks of light along a pattern, like I'll look at a quilted blanket and I'll see a for a flash second lines in between the pattern
>>
>>37636292
look up visual snow it's a common thing
>>
>>37636476
Same, if i close them tightly
>>37636526
Like the same pattern, or an isolated pattern, but above?
>>
>visual snow
>lots of floaters
>glare and halos
>red-green colorblind
>-7.00D prescription

just
>>
>>37636292
> i think i used to see green and once blue, but not anymore
it's all just shades of grey op, welcome to my world
>>
File: static.jpg (76KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
static.jpg
76KB, 480x384px
>>37636839
slap me hard, forgot to upload pic, enjoy op
>>
>>37636839
I used to imagine the red were bad dreams and the green were good dreams and they would fight eachother, all i have to keep me company is red on stained gray now
>>
>visual snow and tinnitus

just one more step removed from the world of normies I suppose
>>
>>37636292
Do lt Pussy
>>
>>37636292

I've had visual snow since my teens, also had a problem with image burn in. Like when looking at a light you'll see a black spot after. For me I had that with nearly every light and it took way longer to dissapate. Luckily that went away, but now I'm old with many more health problems (and looking forward to many more to come!)
>>
i've had visual snow ("tv static vision") and tinnitus for years. i've tried describing it to people and they dont seem to get it. why does this happen
>>
where it gets fun is when you have it during the day. also, my tinnitus sometimes comes on in deafening bursts which are also painful, as if someone just boxed my ear. probably ghosts again
>>
Is tinnitus just ringing? Or can it be phantom noises? Once i was just minding my own buisiness and hear a TIE fighter whiz past my ear, i dont hear sounds much anymore though
>>
>>37636292
I had this all my life until literally four days ago when I got Lasik. Maybe it's part of having an astigmatism? Good luck!
>>
>>37636292
I thought this was normal. I'm also always hearing a sound that accommodates it.
At points it's deafeningly loud, even when it's dead quiet.
Always been the case, no idea what to make of it.
>>
>>37636292
It's called visual snow and I'm 99% sure everyone has it but people with worse vision notice it more. Almost everyone I've asked about it says they've seen it.
>>
>>37637955
Look up exploding head syndrome, itd less threatening than it sounds
>>
>>37638107
Maybe. I have slight astigmatism as well. So your vision is fine now? Isn't that super weird after having visual snow for so long? I
>>
>>37640559
It's incredibly hard to get used to, especially because I often neglected wearing glasses. It's amazing though and it has opened my eyes to the beauty of the world, no shit. If you can afford it, I would highly recommend it. It makes me want to do more with my life and it's not even been a week yet...
>>
>>37637955
>Once i was just minding my own buisiness and hear a TIE fighter whiz past my ear, i dont hear sounds much anymore though

Get occasional short burst of that sort, with the added bonus of them hitting my balance feeling too.
Feels odd af, like getting some invisible hard slap that does not bruise your skin but still throws your head back and makes your ear ring.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.