[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whelp it's officially my birthday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: d98u13mtbd5y.jpg (14KB, 251x245px) Image search: [Google]
d98u13mtbd5y.jpg
14KB, 251x245px
Whelp it's officially my birthday
>>
Happy goddamn motherfuckin birthday, bro.
>>
How old are you, and when did it all go wrong?
>>
>>37636025
Happy birthday anon, I'm sorry you are in a place where /r9k/ is the place you end up on your birthday.
>>
Happy birthday friend!! Love you, hope you have a good day! I'm sorry if you are not feeling well about being on an imageboard on your birthday. But if you weren't here, then I wouldn't have had the opportunity to wish you well. I hope today will be a good day for you and if its not, that tomorrow will be a better day.
>>
Happy birthday anon. Have an online hug. Just close your eyes and try to imagine it.
>>
>>37636025
Happy birthday man! I hope something awesome happens today.
>>
Congratulations on going another year without killing yourself, maybe today's the day to throw on some johny cash, put a belt with a concrete block attached around your neck and crash your car into a train at 100 mph
>>
Happy birthday anon!
>spending your birthday on a Japanese birthday celebrating forum
I wouldn't do it any other way.
>>
>>37636025
Feliz cumpleanos anon!
Vas a tener un buen dia pero solo si respondes a este publicacion
>>
One less year alive you frog posting faggot
>>
>fembot makes a thread about her problems and insecurities
>die roastie!
>robot makes a thread about another day in his unimportant life
>happy birthday! want us to buy you a game on steam?
The hypocrisy is palpable.
>>
happy birthday my friend i hope things turn out well for you
>>37636928
you are a nigger
>>
Ayy me too lets be sad together
>>
>>37636025
Happy birthday OP!

This brings up a good question though. I've spent the last 7 alone and I'd like to go out for my upcoming one. How does one celebrate socially by themselves?
>>
>>37637018
No I'm Caucasian. Go back to r*ddit and stop posting this fucking frog on my board you fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>37636025
Happy birthday, fucknuts.
>>
How many times can we say happy birthday and bypass the filter

Happy birthday anon, hope you're living it up on your day.
>>
File: 1467523387531.png (303KB, 724x669px) Image search: [Google]
1467523387531.png
303KB, 724x669px
>>37636025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvrcZKXr6jA
>>
>>37636025
Ur a fagot nobody cares about ur gay ass birthday. Kill urself and don't have anymore
>>
File: 1492139601389.gif (142KB, 226x224px) Image search: [Google]
1492139601389.gif
142KB, 226x224px
>>37636025
Happy birthday my fellow robot.
>>
>>37636025
Happy Birthday anon dude how old are you
>>
>>37637010
I see no problem here.stop being an orbiter
>>
File: 1419400669512.jpg (18KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1419400669512.jpg
18KB, 400x388px
H-happy birthday anon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTB2WA97SGU
>>
>>37636025

Birthdays mean nothing. I sincerely wish you a good life, but not a happy birthday. Only normies say happy birthday, it's a meaningless statement.
>>
>>37636025
PARTY TIME

let's go everyone Happy Birthday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ow1VWZlpDM
>>
>>37636025
happy birthday anon.hope you get drunk or high as fuck or both kek.
>>
>>37637031
Hooopy borthday friemd!! Have good!!! Day!!! Todei!!!
>>
>>37637039
>How does one celebrate socially by themselves?
I usually go see a movie or buy something delicious. Simple things actually.
>>
have a fucking blast anon, it's your day
>>
Happy birthday, anon. I hope you have a great day! Even if birthdays are meaningless, still have some fun!
>>
>>37636025
Happy b-day anon
maybe you'll be lucky and some femwhore will post b-day tits for you
>>
If you're born in summer you're not a real robot. Same goes for spring.
>>
>>37636025
Given the fact that you're here I'm assuming you feel quite down

You won't be here forever, things will get better, who knows what will cause it, maybe you'll click with a qt, maybe you'll get a [new] job and gel really well with all of your coworkers, could be anything like that. But one day, something will set off a chain reaction that frees you from this place, and when that happens you'll have a room full of people who care signing happy birthday to you. You'll get there one day, you aren't going to be/feel this way forever

But until that day comes, I care. And I don't just mean that to be nice anon. I genuinely care, because I strongly empathise with how you must feel, not just today, but every day, and I know nothing helps that quite like knowing there's someone who genuinely cares

I care anon

Happy birthday
>>
File: 1496362120521.jpg (96KB, 498x445px) Image search: [Google]
1496362120521.jpg
96KB, 498x445px
>>37636025

hey man i doubt it could be worse than my last birthday haha

>gf (at the time) plans for the whole day of my birthday in advanced
>tells me all of these awesome plans she has for it for the both of us, literally from 8AM-10PM
>my birthday comes, i getup early so as to not be late for any of it
>8AM comes, she isn't talking to me
>hey that's fine it was pretty early anyway, it's no big deal
>11AM, she's still not messaging me back
>oh well i told her not to do anything big in the morning so we'll just go have supper
>4PM, she tells me she slept in and will be right over
>8PM she's still not here. tells me she fell asleep again and will be right over
>11PM she's still not here. tells me she'll be right over again
>spent my entire birthday sitting in my apartment alone while the supposed "love of my life" completely brushed aside all of the plans SHE made for it
>tell her to fuck off, buy a quart of vodka, get drunk by myself, break up 2 days later
would've been fine not doing anything for my birthday, man.... but holy fuck. it's incomparable to just do nothing on your birthday, versus having your fucking girlfriend hype it up only to completely shit on it in such a way where her actions basically say "you are completely worthless andn i give such little fucks about you that i wont even give a fuck about you oin your birthday lmao"
>>
>>37639186
The way women waste people's time...
They never fail to disappoint

Good thing you dropped her
>>
>>37636025

Happy Birthday from across the world.
>>
>>37636025
happy birthday op!
be strong and keep your chin up. the world loves throwing curveballs at robots like us. i wish you'll survive another year so we can celebrate again.
>>
>>37636025
happy birthday, OPanon

hug:)
>>
>>37639186
You deserved it, normie. I hope she fucked a black guy while you waited for her.
>>
>>37636025
Happy fucking birthday, who's the lucky year?

These are always so painful.
>>
>>37639631
>people i perceive as somehow superior should suffer CUT because MY im LIFE a failure INTO and husk PEICES of a human being
>>
File: 眠い.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
眠い.gif
1MB, 500x281px
yay it's my birthday, too, OP.

yay
>>
Sorry guys, I fell asleep.
Thank you all for the wishes. It really makes me feel like atleast somebody cares even if I don't know any of you.

I'm turning 20 btw
>>
>>37639709
I am currently out of state so it's kind of hitting me hard because I actually like my parents.
>>
File: IMG_0558.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0558.png
2MB, 640x1136px
Happy birthday origamie prankster

>11
6<
>>
>https://youtu.be/cA4_wTLDx4c
>>
You survived one more year, congrats. Let me post some random song for you. See you next year same time same place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz1ex78QeQI
>>
Its my birthday too. Turning 26. Spent it on r9k
>>
Happy birthday anon have a decent one.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.