[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roles

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1825.jpg (188KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1825.jpg
188KB, 750x728px
Is anyone else the entertainer of the friend group? Everyone else gets to support and help each other but you have to be funny or leave? That's all I've ever been. The last time I tried to calm down with the acting funny, everybody left me. Now I have to be funny for all my friends. I can't get love or support or respect. I don't even have friends I have an audience. Everytime I change everyone becomes hostile or leaves. Anyone else like that?
>>
>I liked you better when you were funny.
IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT MAKE IT END MAKE IT ALL END PLEASE I DONT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE ITS NOT WORTH IT
>>
File: 1435025342060.png (101KB, 207x308px) Image search: [Google]
1435025342060.png
101KB, 207x308px
>friends
organlamo
>>
Anon I've been in the exact same boat as you. I used to do stupid voices and push the envelop for cheap laughs. I feel like everything I say has to be some god damned obnoxious one-liner. As I've gotten older I realize that all I wanted was attention and these people were laughing at me - not with me. I went through a pretty shitty time last year and got depressed. I didn't say much and never really cracked any jokes. People stopped hanging out with me and said I was too depressing. (Admittedly I was, I do get subconsciously theatrical about everything) Basically the conclusion that I've come to is that I need new friends. This is for a lot of reasons but I feel like the only way to stop being "that funny guy" is to just start over as "the quiet weird guy."
>>
Yes this is me. Been like this since middle school and I'm currently out of college.

Have been lucky enough to have good one on one friends but in a group setting I'm always the monkey or clown. Feels like no one respects me or gives a shit about my feelings/thoughts.

Idk how to have any other role because if I don't act like that people actively avoid me.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.