[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become roly poly olie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 51EaOSZYL-L.jpg (46KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
51EaOSZYL-L.jpg
46KB, 500x496px
How do I become roly poly olie?
>>
>when your childhood memories come flooding back
>>
>>37635770
I don't remember what show it was on Treehouse, but there was this one with a caterpillar baby in a stroller. For some reason I felt compelled to fuck the shit out of it. It's body was made from purple balls and I wanted to cut every single ball off of its body and eat it and fuck it at the same time.
>>
>>37635870
You are the most fucked up person on this board
>>
>>37635870
I laughed really hard but I have felt that before too though. I had a Madeline game for PC as a kid and there was a koala character in it that i had a strong desire to want to kill by crushing with my bare hands, it made me full of uncontrollable rage and whenever it was in a cutscene I would claw at the screen wishing I could reach through my monitor to kill it. I will pray for you.
>>
>>37635770
I was wondering that too anon. I'd rather not have squishy organic parts that decay.

What dark wizard do I make a pact with?
>>
>>37635886
Its gone now (mostly). Though I still remember exactly what that little shit looked like.

>>37635970
Exactly this. Don't know why I wanted to fuck it though.
>>
>>37635785
bad feel bad feel bad feel
>>
>>37636156
In classical Christian theology there is a concept called concupiscence, which is the inclination of the soul to desire evil. I think that's why I had a weird sexual urge to crush the cartoon koala for no reason. It's been on my mind for years and that's the only explanation I have found that makes any sense to me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6BFeO8ig3g
>>
File: IMG_3619.jpg (15KB, 168x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3619.jpg
15KB, 168x184px
>>37635870
And the first thread I open after a 3 month /r9k/ hiatus....
>>
File: IMG_9762.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9762.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>37635770
>he's small and short and round
>and in the land of girls and girls he's the loneliest kid around
>roly
>poly
>hooray
>hooray
>and in the land of curls and girls he's the loneliest kid around
Used to love that fucking show. Remember his box head ass friend? I found out my cousin was marrying a Cuban. Had never seen her or heard of a Cuban before that. I thought she'd look like that.
>>
god cant save whats already memmed
>>
>>37636973
it's curves and curls you shitter
>>
Not op.Ive been rewatching ollie lately and managed to draw full plans of his house and neighboarhood. This has to be one of the comfiest universes created even tho moralizing part of the show is shitty. If i ever get a lot of money im gonna recreate his house and live there. Imagine if there was 3d sandbox like game that would let you explore the whole city. Those skyscrappers that thry show sometimes. Isnt anyone curious how they look inside?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.