[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dun goofed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1826.jpg (100KB, 750x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1826.jpg
100KB, 750x552px
Guys I'm having a dilemma. I'm straight, but I just got a bj from one of my guy friends and then we cuddled until he fell asleep. Thing is though I never liked him I only did it because he's my friend and I wanted to make my friends happy. I just wanted to help out and now I'm stuck in a relationship and I can't let anyone know what do I do!
>>
>>37635582
Hey, at least got a sweet bj right?
>>
No it wasn't sweet I felt like shit
>>
Wait...
Scott?
>>
No I'm not Scott
>>
>>37635582
kill him nobody will miss a faggot anyway
Or you could tell him to fuck off but he is mentally ill so i don't know what he can do he probably will spread the rumors or try to kill you
>>
If I leave he might kill himself and I couldn't live with that
>>
>>37635705
You should not suffer for Mr. Fagola. Tell him like it is that you are very gay now and want to explore your new sexuality outside of just him
>>
>>37635705
he will not you weak ass faggot and if he does then better for you
might asswell just fuck his ass if you like him so much
>>
Since when does getting a bj equal being in a relationship?

Bro a lot of guys let their friends suck them off. Then they just keep being friends. Not boyfriends.
>>
It's not just that he said he loved me and I said it back so I wouldn't hurt his feelings
>>
>>37635641
mate if you stayed hard the whole time and came, don't pretend like you didnt enjoy it
>>
>>37635815
>Bro a lot of guys let their friends suck them off. Then they just keep being friends.
Stop fucking lying, faggot.
>>
>>37635815
>Bro a lot of guys let their friends suck them off
lmfao
>>
>>37635582
pretend it didn't happen.
>>
>>37635582
You're gay and that's it.
>>
File: 1490701432213.png (203KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1490701432213.png
203KB, 500x471px
How do I convince my friends to let me suck them off?
>>
>>37635815
This is how mentally ill faggots truly are.
>>
Just tell him that you were cought in the moment and are still trying to figure out your sexuality. Or just tell him to fuck off
>>
>>37635582
Be honest. Jesus christ how is this so how do understand?
Just explain the situation and apologize for leading him on, tell him you just wanted to make him happy.
Still, on a side note, you've got to be pretty autistic to think letting someone suck your dick would make them happy, should've been honest to begin.
>>
>>37635582
>i'm straight
>accepted a sexual favor from someone of the same sex
>i-i w-was just trying to be a good friend
what did you mean by this
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.