[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insecurity Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170610_212142.jpg (54KB, 570x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170610_212142.jpg
54KB, 570x677px
What's wrong with my face?
The name is ironic
>>
>>37635240

Start by identifying your gender
>>
>>37635240
It's on the front of your head.
>>
>>37635255
Female(female).
Oregano post
>>
>>37635240
Get more sleep you degenerate.
>>
>>37635240
the shape of your chin could be rounder i guess
there really isn't anything to be insecure about
>>
File: titsofficially.jpg (37KB, 416x500px) Image search: [Google]
titsofficially.jpg
37KB, 416x500px
>>37635270

Prove it.

In a original way.
>>
>>37635240
Sigh.

Based on looks alone, I'd fuck you and wife you. Now get out of here.
>>
>>37635240
where the fuck do these roasties come from?
is there some facebook page or instagrampage that links /r9k/ to insecure stacies?
you don't get enough attention in your life so you come here when you have it granted?
then welcome but post tiddes or butt clothed obviously we're not degenerates
>>
Please tell me all this male(male) and female(male) shit is done ironically. Because it is pretty funny, but if it's actually done to clarify transgender operations, then I'm horrified at how prevalent trans people have become in society.
>>
>>37635421

It's not done ironically. All those liberal numales support liberalism for a reason: they are all degenerates. They are welfare fags, faggots, trannies, and cuckholds, NEWFAG
>>
If you live in NY I will come take care of you..9/10 here and you cute, Cute!
>>
>>37635240

So cute aww
>>
>>37635489
>>37635507

>Beta r*eddit fags falling for this shit without asking for a timestamp
>>
>>37635548
Because we know it's not OP. If you don't know who she is, you haven't been here longer than a week tops.
>>
>>37635240
Look like a rat on a new york city subway my dude
>>
>>37635594
wheres she from? who?
>>
>>37636013
bumping very oregano originally
>>
>>37635548
>Implying there won't be other Beta's that ask for it.
Relax I didn't set up a date, if this thing is in NY I'd go from there, and fuck off with your Reddit boogeyman. Fuck that site but moreso fuck obsessed people like you who can't go 5 minutes without mentioning it you insecure little bitch
>>
File: 1486093379883.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486093379883.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
>>37635240
1. You look like a little boy.
2. You look like someone who fishes for compliments
3. You look like a basic roastie.
>>
>>37635594
she looks similar to Ciara but she's not her, if that's what you're talking about
>>
>>37636200

You fucking autist you go along with a 'roastie's' requests without timestamp proof you deserve to be catfished and scammed. You're not a robot you're not even a fucking anon. /b/ has more etiquette with (((females))) than your desperate ass.
>>
>Assuming she's real and not someone role playing

Just like every supposed fembot on here, who probably isn't approached by guys IRL, she posted for 2 minutes and then left once she realized that, for guys, there's a level of desperation that she never thought possible and will never experience herself.
>>
>>37636615
Like I'd care to see a time-stamp if they weren't nearby, sadly enough I didn't give a shit either way because I'm not desperate but bored and don't need to meet people online. I live in the country with fucking Amish and probably meet more girls than you if you lived in NYC
>>
You should cut your hair into a mullet and then post a picture for further evaluation.
>>
You live in mid/northern california you date a dude named james and this picture is old because I know you gained weight.
>>
>>37635240
>What's wrong with my face?
it's ugly
>>
>>37635240
Looks like an uglier version of that famous whore on /r9k/
>>
>>37635240
You look like a ten year old boy
>>
>>37635471
I thought it was because of that succubus(male) comic
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.