[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never work on an engineering project with a group

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1.jpg (175KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
175KB, 1024x682px
>you will never work on an engineering project with a group of friends who are equally invested in completing it as you are.

who /obscure feels/ here?
>>
File: YAGpXPd.png (115KB, 636x440px) Image search: [Google]
YAGpXPd.png
115KB, 636x440px
>tfw I have to raise the volume on my phone high as fuck to hear videos over the sound of me eating chips
>>
bump

zezbot
>>
>>37635225
I have that same feel op. I need to learn math properly so I can do engineering alone at least.
>>
File: 1482698478163.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1482698478163.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>tfw you will never get a chance to say "the whole thing" while gesticulating broadly and have your family look at you
>>
File: jessica_515254.jpg (37KB, 633x713px) Image search: [Google]
jessica_515254.jpg
37KB, 633x713px
>tfw you will never meet Jessica during the zombie outbreak
>you will never rescue her from the undead swarm
>you will never fight through the streets of Roanoke with her
>you will never stumble into some abandons apartments with her and board the doors so no one can get in
>you will never wrap her sprained ankle and bandage her wounds
>you will never nurse her back to health
>you will never hold her as she sobs over all of the people she lost
>you will never feel her warm body against yours as she clings to you for protection
>tfw you will never get to know her on that small dark second story apartment
>you will never eat canned goods with her by candlelight, rain pattering on the window as zombies wander in the streets outside
>you will never go with her to biotec where she thinks she can find a vaccine
>you will never be there to shoot the zombie about to bite her shoulder
>you will never be there when she finally finds the vial of vaccine and heads for the roof
>you will never mow down dozens of zombies to clear a path to the helicopter for her
>you will never lead the swarm away so she can slip past and escape
>you will never lock eyes with her one last time before pulling the pins on your grenades and blowing yourself and dozens of zombies to pieces
>tfw you will never save Jessica's life
>>
>>37635225
What even is this? Are they too cheap to buy a chop saw so they're just mounting an angle grinder somehow?
>>
>tfw not a thief in a victorian steampunk city that breaks into normies houses and robs all their gold
>>
>>37635225
>never able to justify spending any significant amount of money on my hobbies/side projects
>go to college for finance/econ/accounting so I can do my projects properly and not waste
>can now mathematical prove my ideas are a waste of money
>Realize I need to have 40k minimum to start at a scale that can self sustain let alone grow.
>now feel even worse spending money on wasteful things because it slows down my savings

How do I stop this?
>>
>>37636262
WelI what are your ideas ?
>>
>tfw in a town where many raido stations intersect meaning most are static half the time and sometimes randomly switch to another station
>>
File: 1492403031996.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1492403031996.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>>37636193

that "surviving the zombie apocalypse with a qt and doing your best to protect her as you two form a relationship" feel

i mean realistically i'd die fairly quick but still.
>>
>>37636285
Business involving factory built housing, another for a security service, And a real shady one involving selling wifi services to outdoor events and then collecting everyone's info so that the event organizers can sell you shit.
>>
>>37636249
Watch your back, taffer
>>
>you will never be a light house keeper that directs ships into safety

why live?
>>
>>37635225
I'm okay not talking to those guys ever
>>
File: 1496976367647.jpg (165KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496976367647.jpg
165KB, 640x480px
>>37635225

MFW I've already done this because I'm an engineering student and it's never really fun or cool because half my groupmates are never motivated.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.