[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crazy story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: 1464362355-wonder-woman-dc.jpg (409KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464362355-wonder-woman-dc.jpg
409KB, 1920x1200px
>be me, pharmacist-in-training at college
>have a nerdy 8/10 qt3.14 gf, studying to be a physicist
>she's at her dorm, it's a Friday night so I ask her if she wants to go see Wonder Woman in theatres
>surewhynot.jpg
>i drive over to pick her up
>open her door
>"Are you ready to go?"
>"Yeah Anon, I just got to grab something quick!"
>she turns around to grab something off the table
>curious.mp4
>she turns back around, it's a fucking fidget spinner
>"Ready!" *spin spin*
>i lose my shit
>fucking bludgeon her to death
>i leave her body there, lock the door from the inside and jump out the window
>luckily she doesn't have a roommate
>phew.png
>>
File: istock_000016212764small1.jpg (575KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
istock_000016212764small1.jpg
575KB, 849x565px
(Cont.)
>next day, at a lecture
>joking around with friends, shooting the shit, not really paying attention
>"Anon!"
>whatbitch.mov
>"Come see me after class..."
>"*sigh* fine.."
>lecture finishes, i stay after
>"What is it?"
>"Write a fifty-sentence essay on the chalkboard about how you won't disturb my class again!"
>what the fuck, is this elementary school?
>fuck it, not risking my grade
>write about 20 sentences
>i'm fucking done
>her back is turned to her desk, she's getting ready to leave
>thisismychance.wav
>bludgeon her to death as well
>there's no way I can escape arrest at this point, run back to my dorm, within hours i'm taken into police custody
>>
(Cont.)
>trial day
>witnesses come up and whatnot, i'm fucked
>some of my side-chicks plead for my freedom
>noluck.gif
>found guilty
>life sentence with no chance at parole
>decide i'm not putting up with this shit
>charge at the judge, fucking bludgeon him to death
>wipe the blood off of my silver hammer
>My name is Maxwell Edison
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.