[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who invented boats?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1491424813321.png (8KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491424813321.png
8KB, 650x650px
who invented boats?
>>
>>37633788
nigga kangs and nigga qweenz
>>
The Omegans
>>
the boat men
>>
>>37633788
probably some fucking ant who walked onto a leaf that got carried along a stream
some schmuck saw it happen and then pretended he was smart when he made his friends watch him ride a log
>>
Who invented spray cheese
>>
Fun fact: ancient egyptians used shitty acacia wood that grew along the Nile for their boats. It was ultimately short and stumpy and branchy no matter how long it grew, so they built their boats with the long grain out, like an end-grain butcher block. Then they tied it all together with reeds and rope and shit.

Naturally, they only lasted a few years before they fell apart. Then, when they conquered distant Phonecia and got access to long, straight beautiful rot-resistant cedar, they chopped it up into little pieces and made the same fuckin' boats.

Naturally, their end-grain cedar boats just rotted away anyways.

And we should probably be thankful for that, because if they had bothered to use the cedar in the modern style - i.e., in planks - we'd probably be speaking nu-egyptian today and have a whole different history.

>TL;DR egyptians made boats shitty
>>
>>37634037
No, they over tllled the land dumbass. They were there for eons, how long do you expect them to last? Also the Nile had droughts and weather changes over the eons. We have had multiple ice ages you know.
>>
>>37634132
I over tilled your moms fertile crescent if you know what I mean
>>
>>37634182
Also their boats were better than everyone else's at the time you complete imbecile.
>>
>>37634217
>Also their boats were better than everyone else's at the time you complete imbecile.

nope
>>
File: Smug lispfag bear.png (1MB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Smug lispfag bear.png
1MB, 1520x1080px
>>37633788
Surely not niggers
>>
>>37634217
No, they weren't. They were shit boats.

Yeah I said it.

>EGYPTIANS BUILT SHIT BOATS

>WE WUZ KAINGS OF BUILDING SHIT BOATS
>>
>>37633788
I actually met the guy who invented boats. He got the idea from watching cargo ships go in and out of port.
>>
>>37634305
>>37634298
>>37633825
>this meme
They were fucking Arabic damnit.

>>37634228
>>37634305
I watched a documentary about it and at the time of their creation everyone around them competed with dug out canoes.
>>
>>37633788
the inventor of boats
>>
>>37634422
>the inventor of boats

wh-wha?
>>
>>37633788
Possibly not even humans. There's evidence suggesting that there were Neanderthals pre-dating Homo sapien sapiens who used boats.

https://phys.org/news/2012-03-evidence-neanderthals-boats-modern-humans.html
>>
>>37634466
>not human
Considering we bred with each other, DAS RACIST!!!
>>
File: smug smile.png (538KB, 638x634px) Image search: [Google]
smug smile.png
538KB, 638x634px
>>37634613
We wuz homo erectus n sheit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.