[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I broke up with my girlfriend six weeks ago. She sent me this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 15

File: letter1.jpg (733KB, 1231x1560px) Image search: [Google]
letter1.jpg
733KB, 1231x1560px
I broke up with my girlfriend six weeks ago. She sent me this four page letter.

I thought she was crazy and abusive, but seeing this kind of gives me second thoughts. I know she has a lot of work to be done, but can people change?
>>
did ted bundy change?
>>
File: letter2.jpg (639KB, 1133x1383px) Image search: [Google]
letter2.jpg
639KB, 1133x1383px
Second part

letterblox
>>
>>37633472
No you fucking idiot
>but I wanted too
Also, bitch should learn what a paragraph is
>>
File: letter3.jpg (513KB, 1129x1103px) Image search: [Google]
letter3.jpg
513KB, 1129x1103px
Third part

Lettervblox
>>
>>37633472
This letter makes you out to sound like an ass, which may or may not be true

Regardless I wouldn't take the bitch back due to her atrocious spelling and misuse of idioms
>>
She writes like a retarded middle schooler and you need to go back where you came from.
>>
File: letter4.jpg (538KB, 1079x1337px) Image search: [Google]
letter4.jpg
538KB, 1079x1337px
Fourth and Iast part
>>
>>37633472
Dear lord she's fucking crazy.
>>
She has borderline personality disorder.

Ignore the letter, people like her deserve to live alone and die alone because they're actually monsters who don't have hearts, they don't think or feel like we actual humans do.

She will only abuse you if you take her back.
>>
>>37633472
even in the end, you're still being manipulated you stupid cuck
>>
>get out of abusive relationship
>get suckered back in by a shitty insincere letter
>>
>>37633549
It's exactly the kind of letter an abusive partner would write to try and reel their victim back in.

You've done the right thing, OP. Now never look back.
>>
File: 1385195296983.jpg (78KB, 832x584px) Image search: [Google]
1385195296983.jpg
78KB, 832x584px
>>37633472
>Please don't throw away this letter & just read
I would have tossed it right after that
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (14KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
14KB, 600x384px
> using emoticons in a fucking letter
> sentence fragments and kindergarten-tier grammar mistakes
> takes four pages to express something that could be just as clearly expressed in less than half a page
>>
>>37633573
>She has borderline personality disorder.

How can you tell that from her letter?
>>
>>37633472
Toss your second thoughts in the trash. An abusive partner always plays the victim card when broken up with, just like a leftist in defeat. Leave her to cry
>>
she sounds like a brainlet since she can't fucking spell, form a proper sentence or paragraph.

I didn't read all of it but no people don't change, what you allow will continue, what has happened before will probably happen again, she's lonely and she is using you.
>>
>>37633472
Next time get a bitch that can proofread.
>>
Fuck that shit OP. Trash the letter or keep it for the lulz.
>>
"can people change?"

not this kind of person

move on doofus
>>
>>37633472
Being a bad writer is the tell tail sign off stupidity. kick this brainlet too the curve.
>>
Not even coherent. It's literally 70% emotional nostalgia. She could have been brief and professional and made her point in one page. At very least she could have written an abstract.

Bust out your red pen and professional that shit and send. Tell her your consider helping her improve her composition beyond a 6th grade level but otherwise it's over.
>>
I don't believe what she says about you at all OP. Don't go back with her.
>>
File: Female Hypergamy.jpg (161KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
Female Hypergamy.jpg
161KB, 660x443px
>>37633549
>This letter makes you out to sound like an ass
Women will always shift blame. This has been going on for hundreds of years.

When women destroy a relationship, they backwards rationalize it as the man's fault. A perfect example - a woman will cheat, then turn around and say "oh, he wasn't fulfilling my needs."

Once you understand the true vile nature of women, you will never again think their words reflect another man accurately. And OP, I recommend either telling that roastie to fuck off, or pretend to take her back and just fuck and chuck her. Pump and dump, chump and rump. Semen and flee man. Ejaculate and evacuate.
>>
OP here.

I should mention that the weekend we broke up she texted me from her phone, pretending to be her friend, saying that she was in a car accident to win me back.

I take it that's kind of messed up?
>>
i had to only read the first page.
you broke up before she could cheat and the guy she wanted was not interested. this is the result of her plans falling through.
i am familiar with the type. if you want to be fwb reply and dont be boyfriend girlfriend, if you want her back and for it to be normal, impossible. i would say move on entirely. sorry.
>>
>>37633573
t. armchair psychoIogist
>>
>>37633947
Yeah, NO SHIT. Has she ever remarked to you that she can fake cry on demand and found it amusing? Has she ever seemed to blow up emotionally at something completely normal and non hyperbolic and swings wildly from one emotional state to the other?

Read up on borderline my friend. My sister had it and killed herself at 23. Not a fun situation and it permanently warps their lives forever. Do NOT involve yourself in it because it will eat you alive.
>>
>>37633947
Extremely messed up! That's the type of shit a sociopath does. Do yourself a favor and never see her again.
>>
>>37634009
>Has she ever seemed to blow up emotionally at something completely normal

Yes, all the time. It was like walking on eggshells. I was watching baseball and she complained I wasn't giving her my full attention. She got really angry and compared it to rape
>>
There is no way in a million year i could have the attention span to go through four fucking pages of roastie drama...unless there is hentai attached to it.
>>
>>37634041
>It was like walking on eggshells

this is possibly the exemplar phrase of someone who is under the heel of a cluster B personality disorder (narcissism, borderline, etc). Get the fuck OUT of there anon and do not look back.

Also, no girl writes letters unless they're mentally ill. Normal girls have no need to convince men to come back, they just aim higher up the ladder.
>>
File: 1496685261295.jpg (1MB, 1789x5504px) Image search: [Google]
1496685261295.jpg
1MB, 1789x5504px
>>37633472
she writes like an elementary schooler.
>>
>>37633805
Agreed, I had a college professor who forced us to summarize two 20-30pg academic journal article in 300-400 words - 500 words was the max. The first few papers were extremely difficult but eventually you learn the fine are of conciseness.

Also please get out a red pen and proofread that shit! So much passive voice it hurts my brain!

>>37633472
Still I cannot help but feel bad for her :( She seems like a relatively nice girl, plus she obviously cares about you enough to write a four page letter. Perhaps a little crazy, but all women are at least a 5 crazy I say giver her a second chance or send her my way anon.
>>
>>37634207
>I cannot help but feel bad for her :-(

Don't anon, she's trying to be manipulative. Anon is better off without her.
>>
File: 1494167124075.png (35KB, 216x326px) Image search: [Google]
1494167124075.png
35KB, 216x326px
OP this bitch is crazy. I know because it's the same type of shit I used to write. If you decide to take her back, you NEED to set very clear rules about her behavior. Make it clear that you walk the instant she starts any sort of fake drama bullshit.
>>
>>37634280
This Biggar that bitch cheated
>>
>>37634140
Most narcissists / borderlines only have the functional knowledge they gained up until their mental illness began to take over their personality. Oftentimes that's around 6-10 years old, anything past that is lost in the hyperemotional swirl of solipsistic bullshit. Oftentimes they repeatedly reminisce about childhood memories (being beaten by their parents, schoolmates, etc) and don't really ever develop beyond that point as a human being. By the time they're 50 they're still tyrannical children in a wrinkled body, profoundly angry at the world and jealous of children who get their way. The difference between narcissists and borderlines is that borderlines' cognitive functions are completely obfuscated by their wacko emotional states - they can't think clearly because they're never grounded in one emotion for very long ever. Narcissists lean towards the psychopath end of the emotional spectrum, faking emotions and plotting over long periods to benefit themselves, e.g., a father of three who plans for years to divorce by quietly moving money into accounts in his name, creating fake drama at home every time he moves money, justifying the divorce by initiating a violent confrontation with a 16 year old son and then cutting contact with his wife of 30 years except for alimony checks in the mail.

Ask me how I know that last one. That was 5 years ago.
>>37634207
You're exactly the kind of person who these people suck up and drain until they find themselves alone in 20 years.
>>
>>37633801
>tell tail
Please tell me this was intentional
>>
File: 1422048870560.gif (885KB, 250x144px) Image search: [Google]
1422048870560.gif
885KB, 250x144px
>>37633472
Keep this letter for laughs later on in life anon, Bitch be crazy. Cut her off anon she just trying to manipulate you. How old was she anon?
>>
>>37633472
>Calibri
>>
>>37634319
jesus fuck, the things I learn on 4chan.

This is a good thread.
>>
>>37633546

>I never really liked [redacted] until you got me into it...

You're among friends. Just tell us what it is.
>>
>>37634412
Probably wise to keep it in case she tries anything later, such as a false rape/assault claim. Bitch is crazy enough.
>>
>>37633472
Shes really bad at comma placement.
>>
>>37634326
>only points out one of my "mistakes"
le sigh
>>
She writes like a child
>>
>>37633472
She really cares about you. That being said. She wants to really hurt you. She wants you to get so emotionally attached then she'll deal her final blow to turn you to dust and probably kill yourself. Maybe? Idk i didn't really read the letter only the first page so maybe she's doing this for a reason? Do you really care? Do you honestly care about her? If not then just btfo
>>
>>37634949
I don't think there's an Machiavellian plan here. She's just mentally ill and is desperate for companionship
>>
>>37633472

>types a letter
literally into the garbage she goes
>>
>>37633472
>too

Throw her into the trash.
>>
>>37633472
>that awful formatting
>it's not even hand written
>>
>>37635026
Perhaps not a clearly defined and followed Machiavellian plan but a similar underlying motive. Like in my post here, >>37634319

These people run on the same cognitive "broken record". While a narcissist would take planned steps to ruin your life, she would do the same thing if it were not for being literally helpless at the behest of her emotions. A good analogy for this is a 5 year old who drops their ice cream cone on the ground - you can't explain to the kid "it's just a $5 ice cream cone" - the loss completely engulfs the kid and they can't control themselves. I wouldn't worry about being killed in your sleep unless she gets really really angry. The solution here is "NO CONTACT" - that means no letters, no texts, restraining order if you have to. No "parting letter", no "I'll check up on her and see if she's doing well after 5 years" because these people do not change. The pathological element to their personality is deeply ingrained and does not change due to life experiences, it only gets worse. Sorry this anon had to find out firsthand but at least it wasn't his parents.
>>
File: 1414805423322.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1414805423322.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>37635303
>solution here is "NO CONTACT" - that means no letters, no texts, restraining order if you have to

this
>>
>>37633472
>writing you a letter

Stopped reading right there

Bitch, that's fucking typed out. At least use pen and paper if you're pouring your heart out.

1/10 - Apply yourself.
>>
It's a fatal mistake to think of borderlines as humans. Again, they don't think like you do. They just experience the same emotions over and over. When measured for IQ, they generally score around 75 or so but they're so skilled at masking their complete incompetence because they need to in order to lure people in and sink their teeth in. It comes out pretty obviously when they write something, not so obviously when you're in conversation with one because they're innately in tune with exploiting the emotions of others, and they'll use this to pull the wool over your eyes.

I talked to a psychologist about it once. The prevailing theory is that they have reptilian blood, and they actually physically subsist on human suffering. Literal emotional vampires, if you will. They don't truly feel love, what they feel is like what a lion feels when it looks at its prey. If they find particularly good prey they'll be desperate to chase it and not let it go, because another meal might not come along any time soon.

Do not rely to her. Drop all contact.
>>
I'm possibly borderline or at the very least I have severe abandonment issues. This is exactly the type of shit I write to my ex, though I would never deceive them order to gain leverage. That's crazy tier shit right there. I also am aware of paragraph breaks and spell check

I'm more or less pathetic and weepy, always sending multiple texts about how wonderful they are and how much I want to see them with no reply.

The problem with mental illness like this is it's hard to tell if she's just desperate for companionship with you or just manipulating you. In my case, I just missed them with everything I had and I don't have any other friends.
>>
>>37633573
I have borderline personality disorder...

I just want to make someone happy and to be loved and to be able to trust someone completely. I'm not a monster and I have a heart.

I do however feel the "monster" BPD inside of me at every corner. It whispers terrible things about everyone and everything but I choose to know the difference between my BPD thoughts and feelings and MY thoughts and feelings.

Don't group people who actually try to beat their mental illnesses with the ones who use it as a crutch to be babied in life.
>>
>>37635764
Sorry reptilian, but nobody's falling for your bullshit. Go elsewhere for your prey.
>>
>>37635630
>The prevailing theory is that they have reptilian blood

Lol.

Who do you see? A seventh generation witchdoctor?
>>
If I wasn't autistic maybe I'd forgive her but that grammar man...
Fucking disgusting.
>>
File: 1419078419364.png (1023KB, 1213x859px) Image search: [Google]
1419078419364.png
1023KB, 1213x859px
>>37633472
>GF

KYS GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE FUCKING LEAVE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37635630
You're mistaking sociopaths with borderlines. Out of the cluster B personality disorders borderline is closest to "human", though that isn't saying much. The difference is a narcissist or a sociopath will intentionally manipulate people, while borderlines do it unintentionally. It's like how a baby cries when it's hungry. The baby doesn't realize it's being a little shit, it's just trying to get what it wants/needs in the only way it knows how. Similarly, borderlines have a mental justification for everything they do. What you see as abusive/manipulative behavior, the borderline just sees it as behaving the way their feelings told them to, without conscious understanding of their own underlying motives. A borderline won't see you as prey even if that's exactly what you are, because they aren't capable of being that lucid. That's why borderlines are so pathetic.
>>
OP give us a snippet of your standard conversation, like some texting screencaps
>>
>>37633472
Is that Calibri? How pathetic.
>>
File: 1492508245300.jpg (68KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
1492508245300.jpg
68KB, 750x737px
burn it and move on, whatever happened will just happen again and it will make you feel even worse.
>>
send a letter back with "LOL" written and nothing else. it'll drive her bonkers.
>>
>>37636222
>trips
Make it happen OP
>>
Her grammar, spelling and general sentence structure is atrocious. You dodged a bullet, OP.
>>
>>37633801
too
>i see what you did there.
>>
>>37633599

KEK this anon is the man
>>
>>37633472
tbqh OP, it's up to you. Think about it.
>>
>>37633472
Believe me
I speak from experience
Fell for the "letter"
Within a week I wished I was dead
Take the letter
Wipe your ass on each page
Put it in an envelope
Mail it back to her
Block her on all social media
Block her on your phone
Don't look back
No regrets
Be strong
>>
i like how it's typed out but it has zero paragraph structure,lulz.
4 pages of wall of text, no indentations, have fun with that.
if it were me, i would've never read that. she'd have to convince me to read it in a follow up chat.
>>
>>37633472 I would say to not fall for it suimply due to the fact that abusers never change their ways, i have had this experience before with my step-mother, they always try tuggig at your heart strings and when they have you reeled in, they bite harder than they have ever before to try to force you into staying with them. The only way to end this is to tell them to fuck off forever and never talk to them again.
>>
>>37633564
So she fucked the other guy and then she tries to protect him?
What a whore.
>>
Please OP, run don't walk. I'm an old man anon, and I'm giving you the advice I would give my own son.

I don't agree with entirely with the "bitch be cray cray" diagnosis of my colleagues in this thread. What I do see is moody, difficult to please, and needy.

If you think you want to deal with that shit for one minute more than you have to you are the crazy one in this situation. Crumple this shit up, and the next one, and the next one until she fucks off.
>>
>>37633472
>a letter
what is this shit, 1990? Bitch should've sent an email
>>
>>37637282
I also see poorly educated, and limited grasp of grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Pull the loud handle.
>>
>>37633472
Walk away and she will want you more. If you cave and give her another chance, she will murder your shit up emotionally, psychologically, and exhaust you.

Heed this.
>>
File: 1457250273589.jpg (51KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1457250273589.jpg
51KB, 570x570px
>>37633472
You know who writes letters like this?

Women

You know all the way through she refused truly take blame and pinned it on you. Like saying well I am a bad person buts its all your fault type of shit.

I will just say sounds like she is a complete pile of garbage that cant take responsibility for freakin out every 5 seconds about small shit.

Course I have never met a women who doesnt start shit over pety shit like saying your tone is angry, or your yelling when your not, or they say your face looks this or that etc.

I wont offer you advice, I will just say from my personal experience and age I would get into a long term relationship with a women because its basically taking your fun, pride, dignity, heart, mind, and happiness and throwing that shit into a grinder.
>>
>>37633472
why did you guys break up?
original commento
>>
>>37633472
I only read a few lines but you're ex girlfriend has bad grammar.
>>
>>37633472
>not burning it without opening it
4 pages of manipulation designed to absolve her of...who cares. you goofed dummy.
>>
>>37633573
agreed on dating bpd chicks

it's not a meme, buds

pure emotional hell
>>
>>37637515
>Course I have never met a women who doesnt start shit over pety shit like saying your tone is angry, or your yelling when your not, or they say your face looks this or that etc
Fuck you just described my mother.
>>
>>37633472
She blamed everyone but herself, forget her anon.
>>
Take her back and just use her as fucktoy.
>>
File: modern women 4.jpg (66KB, 506x294px) Image search: [Google]
modern women 4.jpg
66KB, 506x294px
>>37637675
I described every women friend.

More time ya spend around women, more relationships, friendships etc. the more you will learn this is how they treat their men and people in life.

its fucked up
>>
>>37633472
Just read the letter. Op dont even give a second thought, this bitch is crazy and yes in some cases people can change but not her, please dont talk to her and dump the letter if not it'll make you sway on the option of giving her a second chance.
>>
Why do women write the worst letters? Is it because they don't have the practice of well-crafted shitposting?

I dated an amateur writer once and even her letters were, at best, half-baked.

Any time I write something I become obsessed with making it as clear and impacting as possible.
>>
>>37633472
>Falling for the epiphany meme
No.

Is this stapled? Did she write a error-riddled personal letter to you, not proof-read it, and then fucking staple it?
Don't even date a brainlet unless you're fine with having idiot kids.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.