[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my fucking gun

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0113.jpg (35KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0113.jpg
35KB, 400x519px
I've been in my bedroom for the better part of this day dryfiring my gun into me, I can my mom sleeping. I now don't believe I'll die, it seems impossible, if I was going to die I would have already pulled it now that it's loaded,

I can pull it at any time, but I haven't.

The second I pull it, I can't take it back

It's addicting, and so simple.
>>
i bought some shotgun shells the other week: 2 3/4" 9 pellet 00 buckshot but i feel you id love to be dead with just a snap of the fingers i just cant picture myself making it if i didnt live with my parents taxes and car insurance houseninsurance is just too damn confusing to even think about and thinking about working somewhere doing meaningless work makes me mad.

it also pisses me off that if i did buck myself since i live a few houses from a fire station they could possibly keep ne alive with no face and half a brain

or is buckshot at 45 degrees in the mouth basically instant dead

i feel you anon and im sorry you feel this way
>>
>>37633432
I'm not sad, I just want to shoot myself to see what happens in the afterlife. I'm obsessed with knowing, It's my biggest hobby.
>>
>>37633524
would shotgun aimed 45 degrees probably be dead before you had time to think?
>>
>>37633524
Why haven't you done it then? I mean if you want to find out then why even post about it?

>it also pisses me off that if i did buck myself since i live a few houses from a fire station they could possibly keep ne alive with no face and half a brain

Do it while driving 100 mph. Or do it right over a bridge so you fall into a river and bleed out. Or just shoot an explosive barrel and you'll get way below 0 HP for sure.

I can tell you from watching Liveleak videos suicide looks like it fucking sucks. That Bjork Stalker guy (look it up) shot himself with a .38 and started coughing up blood, then pissed and sharted himself right after. It doesn't look fun at all, and there is a good chance that there is no afterlife, or it could really suck.

Luckily when I bought a gun I developed a healthy fear of having a barrel toward me, and honestly I've really come to enjoy going to the range and popping off lead for hours, so if you are going to kill yourself I'd appreciate if you didn't use a gun and contribute even more to gun death statistics.
>>
>>37633704
>good chance that there is no afterlife
yeah that sounds fine
>>
>>37633737
yeah but there's also a chance that you'll piss and shart on yourself and you'll feel like your drowning in your own piss and shit for what feels like an eternity, then you'll relive all the shitty times you spent in middle school getting picked on, all the times you got rejected and put down by teachers, all the times you got picked on and scraped your knee, then after what feels like years of reliving your shitty fucking life you are reincarnated as a blue jay which lives for 4 weeks until it gets caught in a garbage truck and slowly suffocates to death.

Just sayin
>>
>>37633306
Stop playing this game now anon, your going to pick it up in a few days/ weeks/ year and forget for a split second that one is in the chamber then off yourself unintentionally. Also why
'' origamo
>>
>>37633524
Enjoy life now while you can. Wouldn't it be some shit if it's nothingness. Would you even know then ?
>>
>>37633894
would a bullet especially a shotgun in the mouth be instant?
>>
>put 1 in the chamber
>pull trigger
>gun jams
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.