[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you want a gf, you want to be a normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: wojak.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
If you want a gf, you want to be a normie
>>
>no replies
Am I the last robot left on /r9k/?
>>
>>37634501
There's nothing wrong with wanting to be an actual normal functioning person you fucking moron. Stop this crab mentality bullshit you faggot.
>>
Probably my man. 4chan has been overrun by normies. Their cancerous way of typing is everywhere.
>>
>>37633207
Literally this. Normie genocide when?
>>
>>37634516
>>37634516
>There's nothing wrong with wanting to be an actual normal
There's nothing wrong with wanting to be a normie
That settles it. I'm migrating to wizchan.

Robots can't become normies. You're either born a robot or you're not. It can't be changed.

>crab mentality
I come to /r9k/ to talk to robots not to whiny failed normies who want a gf.
>>
>>37634597
Goodbye. We won't miss you.
>>
I don't want one. I do want someone to type to though. I wish I didn't, but I get lonely sometimes so I come here to look at threads and sometimes reply.
>>
>>37633207
I don't want a gf because I know what women are like, but I still desire the idealized woman I used to believe in.
>>
>>37633207
I just want to be loved.
#gfhj##
>>
>>37634862
Absolutely this. I want the company of my ideal partner.
>>
>>37633207
FINALLY SOME SENSE HERE
LET'S TAKE THIS BOARD BACK BOYS
>>
>>37634597
Bro you missed the migration by like 2 years, I told you the normies were coming to this board. Go man, I'm not even here to talk shit. Be with your people.
>>
>>37633207
What about a bf?
Will I have to be a normie?
>>
>>37633207
ill join u. this board is nothing bit traps and "muh anxiety" threads. its all just normans pretending to be robots
>>
>>37634631
you're just proving him right
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.