[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally all you need to get buff. This + NEET free time = aesthetics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: MarcyTC2000PullandDipStation.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MarcyTC2000PullandDipStation.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
Literally all you need to get buff. This + NEET free time = aesthetics
>>
>>37632182
tell me about it friend. how does it work, what routine is good, where can i get one how much does one cost
>>
there's only one problem with this plan, OP. I'm lazy.
>>
>>37632182
I'd say a bench, a bar, and weights are more effective. You can do bench presses, squats, deadlifts, and overhea presses with that. That's all you need to build a perfect body, workout equipment wise.
>>
>>37632182

I've done this, you can get a nice upper body, but that's it.
>>
>>37632215

yeah this please, what is the device called and what exercises do you do on it?
>>
>>37632227
>>37632254

You lads got any diy poverty home gym builds? I just have a pullup bar atm. Something for legs would be nice as well. Don't have too much space in my room.
>>
>>37632341
You can buy a bench, an Olympic bar, and some weights from numerous online sites for less than 100$, and that's really all you NEED, but you can always buy more.
>>
>>37632227
Except Dips, pull-ups, situps, can make a better bod overall
>>
>>37632182
Considering most of you faggots are fat peices of shit it wouldnt hurt to work out and lift because you will get muscle instantly. As a lanklet tho gaining mass is hard as fuck. It will never happen I have to eat like 5000 calories a day just to gain one pound a week. Thats literally just stuffing myself with food every hour not to mention constantly making meals which takes hours as well. I literally dont have the time for this bs. Just stop being fat and eating like pigs and your body will look fine everyone knows this.
>>
>>37632370
>can buy a bench, an Olympic bar, and some weights from numerous online sites for less than 100$,

You're not buying usable weights + equipment before less than $250
>>
>>37632444
>buying brand new
>DIY poverty build
>>
>>37632423
Maybe, but it would take much longer
>>
>>37632427
you don't need to gain one pound a week though. Of course that'd be great, but no one really does that.
>>
>>37632182
Haha right on man absolutely I'm gonna get in the best shape of m

>uses it to hang up wet towels and hoodies
>>
>>37632472
Not really, it'll take faster considering you'll actually be using more of your body
>>
friendly reminder that if you can go to the gym (unless it's some remote one) regularly you're not a robot
>>
>>37632535
you use all of your body with the 4 exercises I listed, and you don't rely on your bodyweight, so you can easily make your workouts more intensive when needed/wanted. There's a reason why powerlifters follow that routine. It's simply more effective.
>>
>>37632791
>more intensive
more intense*
>>
>>37632749
This.

I went to the gym once in my life to sign up for a free membership and that was the first and last time I went.

I work out from home with kettlebells and I bike & run.
>>
So I've read diamond push-ups and pull-ups/chin-ups are a good home remedy for grotesque skinnyfat NEET bodies. If you do it alongside general weight loss/getting to low bodyfat. Is this true?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.