[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/britfeel/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 499
Thread images: 73

File: britfeelhomos.jpg (2MB, 3877x2823px) Image search: [Google]
britfeelhomos.jpg
2MB, 3877x2823px
Trying to beat my (you) count record in this thread edition
>>
First for even if you think you have good friends they will one day outgrow you and leave you to rot alone.
>>
>>37631919
You are now on a watchlist.
>>
Drank a load of vodka and coke and feel like a disgusting bloated mess.
>>
File: 1493850938555.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493850938555.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>stacy I know updated her profile pic on normiebook with chest showing, filter, makeup, the lot
>no likes
>proceeds to delete it after an hour
>>
>>37631954
>tfw NEET but still not getting through all my Steam games
>tfw still play Modern Warfare 2 daily
>>
need a hair change lads, my hair has become too uncomfy.

no idea what to do though
>>
File: cheekymilkcatbeforebed.png (119KB, 399x320px) Image search: [Google]
cheekymilkcatbeforebed.png
119KB, 399x320px
Milk Cat 82
>>
>>37632001
>not saving it and sharing it with the lads
>>
Sonic games for the Megadrive had a pretty belting soundtrack desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=notScBXYRKE
>>
File: 17-Pidgeotto.png (72KB, 264x300px) Image search: [Google]
17-Pidgeotto.png
72KB, 264x300px
>>37632025
Don't go pidgeotto senpai
>>
>>37631982

I'm having the same feelings now, but at least I know it's my own fault for not growing with them
>>
File: xpuy5.gif (984KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
xpuy5.gif
984KB, 500x262px
Keep waking up in the middle of the night lads. Wish I could just sleep consistently desu~

Have yourselves a good night~
>>
>>37631982
The trick is to leave them first lad.
>>
What we listening to lads?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpu0JZxDz-w

One of the best hiphop albums of the year tbqh
>>
>>37632079
I mean I like my hair when it stays down, but its all over the place and bushing out/blowing into my face. last time I had it cut it looked like shit. don't know if I should actually wash it and use something on it, really can't deal with finding a new barber because the one I go to knows I don't speak

>>37632087
its easy to sleep when we dream of you tilde
>>
File: MARTHINSAYSNO.png (41KB, 114x163px) Image search: [Google]
MARTHINSAYSNO.png
41KB, 114x163px
Cum on me
>>
File: Dev.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Dev.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
First for LeedsLad's GF.
>>
Someone should cum on me
>>
>>37632106
Literally what I started doing with women. Knew I would probably just come off as creepy if I tried to get to know any of them so I was just an arsehole to any who would talk to me. I'm sure at the time it seemed like a completely logical move, now it is just one of my many regrets.
>>
>playing turn-based rpg vidya
>character has an 89% chance to hit
>only gets two attacks per turn
>always misses at least one of these attacks
>enemy repeatedly lands critical hits
Lads, I don't think I can contain this anger and hate anymore. It's gone beyond critical mass.
>>
>>37632206
what game is this? and yeah, one reason i dont play games often is because i get really pissed off at bs like this
>>
>>37632206
XCOM? oriori
>>
Just finished the latest season of Supernatural lads. Cant believe this shite is still going
>>
>>37632246
Underrail.
The game is so much better when you go with psionics because you don't have to deal with hit%.

My useless retard cunt just missed THREE 71% chances-to-hit in a row. THREE.
Could some clever lad calculate the odds of a 29% chance triggering three times in a row?
>>
>I wasn't going to
>Then don't

Reminds me of my mum so much it's scary.
>>
>>37632311
>three
Actually, make that four.

Holy shit.
>>
>>37632056
>not the superior stylings of ToeJam and Earl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=301acFz0a_A
>>
>>37632309
I gave up at the start of 8, I wish I stopped at the end of 5.
>>
>>37632342
It gets so ridiculous it's entertaining. They went from one demon being a near impossible foe to battering angels no problem and having fist fights with Lucifer.
>>
Is Life is Strange worth playing lads? Its currently free on PSN
>>
>>37632434
If it's free then get it. Even if you don't play it.

It's a stupid time-travelling lesbian sjw game so definitely don't play it. But it's free so take it.
>>
>>37632434
>>37632477
I played Gone Home because it was free. Fuck that "game" pissed me off. Mostly because even if it wasn't told it such a shit way the plot would still be an incredibly generic school romance. Also the idea that two teenage girls throwing their ambitions away for romance pissed me off when they just came off as experimental lesbians who would grow out of it in a few years.
>>
Spent the day faffing around on RuneScape due to the free weekend. Had a pretty good time.
Post waifus.
>>
File: e63.jpg (29KB, 375x600px) Image search: [Google]
e63.jpg
29KB, 375x600px
>>37632813
was it oldschool or rs3?
>found out my character from 2013 on old school runescape got banned last year for no reason

I accomplished quite something on it too, old school runescape was fun for the first few months then got boring. Looks even worse now they keep "updating" it, lost the whole vibe it had for it
>>
File: 1471551984140.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471551984140.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>37632813
I'm supposed to be getting up in 4 hours
>>
>>37632891
Played a bit of both, but mostly 3 because it looks really nice maxed out. And I can't be bothered to do the levels
Sorry to hear about you ban.

>>37632914
Have a quick wank and hop in bed, that usually does it for me.
>>
>>37632931
Had one about 4 hours ago
>>
File: e54.jpg (52KB, 680x400px) Image search: [Google]
e54.jpg
52KB, 680x400px
>>37632931
haven't logged in RS3 I think, did an age check the other day on my first runescape account and it was made in 2002. I remember when I first played too and managed to pay my way into al kharid and accidently attack a guard and die. shame nobody probably cares about rs3 or I could flog my account for something cause it has bunny ears and scythe from years ago

it'll never be the same though, no online game will have the mid to late 2000s mmo feeling ever again and thats depressing. Probably just nostalgia though, i'm sure kids will speak like this about whatever they play now in 12 years
>>
>>37633013
The meta is completely different. Back then you could wear whatever you want and no one would bat an eyelid, but optimisation and min-maxing are a huge focus now in both OS and 3. Or they seem to be.
>>
Is there any sound in this world worse than someone snoring?
>>
>>37633054
Vacuums.
>>
>>37633054
Babys crying
>>
>>37633044
Min-maxing faggots ruin every game.
>>
>>37633044
yeah its the same with every online game. same shit happened to WoW, there is no journey or self-discovery anymore. Everyone has already seen everything from either a twitch stream, mmo-champion or wikipedia/reddit and then just rush to maxxing or finishing whatever.
>>
>>37633087
>WoW,

i wasted too much time on this game back in the day. i would always make new characters because i would try leveling with my friends. mad times.
>>
Oh god it's nearly 4 and the fucking birds are going to start chirping
>>
>>37633054
A spider the size of a dog talking in a really deep, growly human voice.
>>
>>37633054
my mum snores so fucking loudly I can hear it one floor above, luckily I sleep during the daytime mostly anyway
>>
ebinlad how has your day been?
>>
>>37633241
slept a bit too long, woke up, did nothing for hours before finally watching Whiplash and now i'm here.

how about you anon?
>>
lads is an icepick considered an illegal carry weapon?

its not a blade, so technically it shouldn't. And even if you follow the "3 inch rule" you can still puncture someone's kidney or lungs out.

And by ice pick I mean the one that resembles a really pointy screwdriver, not that bullshit pussyass one the british people usually refer too(that resembles a mining pick).

don't really want to walk alone at night with all the chavs/niggers/pakis out you know, times are violent.
>>
>>37633568
>lads is an icepick considered an illegal carry weapon?
I imagine the police would be pretty suspicious
>>
i miss fighting lads. i think this is why i have been down lately. i liked the thrill and dominating feel of it. i think i need to get back into it.
>>
>>37633643

i might need it in case i lose my keys and i gotta break through the door.
>>
>>37633671
Meet me behind The Royal Oak in 15 minutes I'll knock you out mate
>>
>>37633711
i meant fighting as a sport, not street fighting. i would end up in jail if i done street fighting and it would be unfair
>>
What other thread you lads in at the moment?
>>
you tried to take the best of me go away.

YOU TRIED TO TAKE THE BEST OF ME GO AWAY

im sick of the tension. im sick of the hunger
>>
>>37634000
Saw them live 15 years ago. Good show.
>>
>>37634017
Nice. First two albums by them are great. Shame that they changed direction.
>>
didn't shower today. tbqh
>>
Why am I awake?
Why are YOU awake?
>>
>>37634750
Video games lad, I have work soon aswell

>manager has some cheeky banter about me staying up so late is probably why they get no productivity out of me

Y-yeah
>>
I saw a fox earlier, I hope it doesn't eat the neighbour's cat or make those earsplitting screeches.
>>
Odds I sleep
Evens I continue playing my video games until work
>>
>>37635266
You scored dubs, now you gotta play video games all day and skip work.
>>
bump from page nine, off to carbooty.
>>
anyone else play the lotto? I thought it could only rollover four times wtf
>>
File: C9ugPXbXgAAXN2E.jpg (181KB, 898x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9ugPXbXgAAXN2E.jpg
181KB, 898x1200px
>wake up
>Theresa May is still PM
When will she go?
>>
>tfw no bf with nice feet

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
found a voucher for a free sausage mcmuffin and drink
not sure I want to go to a mcdonalds to claim it though
>>
>>37637092
All the shouting kids in mcdonalds makes me feel like I'm at school again desu
>>
slept during the night for once
only 5 hours, but it's a start
>>
only thing on my list to do today is take a shit, and clean up. going to need to go for a nap first tho.
>>
File: 0eb.jpg (161KB, 1354x889px) Image search: [Google]
0eb.jpg
161KB, 1354x889px
>3 day single board ban for "pedo shit"
>Talked about fucking a 17 year old

Are these niggas srs?
>>
>>37637683
amerifats obviously.
>>
>>37637690
They shouldn't just throw around words like "pedo" when it's not justified.
>>
>>37637683
they went overboard with their fears of being implicated in anything involving underage

context is irrelevant now, if you even post someone who looks like they're under 18 it's a ban
just to cover their own asses
>>
File: a0158336333_10.jpg (59KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a0158336333_10.jpg
59KB, 700x700px
>>37631954
>put on this album
>shell of light hits
>>
Westminster voting intention:

LAB: 45% (+5)
CON: 39% (-3)
LDEM: 7% (-)
UKIP: 3% (+1)

Lol Labour would win if another election was called.

3 terrorist attacks
Over 50% of British public wants to reduce immigration

And yet Labour is close to being elected

I am done with this country.
>>
just woke up lads
my dickhead """friend""" cancelled on me last minute when we were meant to have a mad one over e3, fuck him
>>
>>37637927
has e3 started already?
shit, I wanted to gorge on junk food like every year but I'm employed and fit now
>>
>>37637964
yeah lad EA conference yesterday but it was shit to be honest
>>
>>37637979
it's ea, I don't know how it could have been good
I'm only really interested in the big 3, bethesda can fuck off
>>
Good morning anons!

I'm feeling really good today desu! My hunger is back to being suppressed which makes me feel a lot less greedy and gluttonous desu. And I am feeling more motivated!

>tfw dependent on pills to make living bearable

Bit worried about what is going to happen when I can no longer get them but I guess I will cross that bridge when I get there~

How are you feeling today lads? I know it is hard but please smile for me!

Going to hopefully finish FFVIII over the next few days. I hate leaving things unfinished. What will you all be doing today?
>>
any fit lads in
>>
>Dad says he's coming over to collect the shit that I've been storing for him that is clogging my house
>I've been trying to get him over for months
>Go our and buy sausage rolls tea bags and pork pies because he's coming over, I don't normally have them.
>Clean the house
>Get a text saying he feels ill so he's not coming

reeeeeee
>>
>>37638130
does he hate you for being his son?
>>
>>37637853

>3 terrorist attacks

Yeah, under a conservative govt.

May was literally warned about cutting police numbers in Manchester having a direct impact on their ability to manage potential terror threats back in 2015 when she was still home secretary. The bomber was also known to our security services.

'Over 50% of British public wants to reduce immigration'

Is that what you think Brexit was about? Plus ending free movement of people (which is a dumb idea anyway) wouldn't get rid of all the darkies you fucking toff. Also lmao Theresa May literally failed to meet a single one of her own immigration targets as home secretary.
>>
File: 1497152094021.png (300KB, 589x591px) Image search: [Google]
1497152094021.png
300KB, 589x591px
Literally "at least we're not racist"
>>
>>37638257
>Yeah, under a conservative govt.

Bought about by Labour policies.
>>
>>37638257
>Is that what you think Brexit was about?

No, whenever their is an opinion poll on immigration the results always show most of the British public wants less of it.
>>
>>37638280
fucks sake lad
stop pretending like there is some huge difference between the tories and new labour pre-corbyn
>>
>>37638302
When Labour got in in 1997 immigration went out of control, we still haven't been able to get it back under control, and we're still suffering from it's effects.

In one single action Labour did more to damage Britain than any party in history. Britain has been irreversibly changed because of their policies.
>>
>>37638331
im not disputing that but pretending the conservatives are going to undo that is deluded
they have made no effort to reduce immigration
>>
File: Supersonic.jpg (296KB, 571x860px) Image search: [Google]
Supersonic.jpg
296KB, 571x860px
anyone seen Supersonic? watched it yesterday and really enjoyed it
>>
>>37638349
They have though. They introduced the 35k needed to immigrate here for non-eu. And have made it harder to get family visas.

The only reason total immigration has gone up is because you can't stop EU immigrants waltzing into Britain whenever they feel like it.

Once Brexit happens we'll be able to control our borders.
>>
couldn't be more obsessed with politics at the moment.

Think I spend about 8 hours a day watching political shows and debates etc.

It's always something I've been passionate about but I think it's something I'm starting to get really invested in. Shame I could never actually try to do anything in politics as I would be classed as a former user of 4chan by my publicly available internet browsing record that will clearly exist in 20 years.
>>
>>37638381
>Once Brexit happens we'll be able to control our borders.
bet you that the reduction in EU immigrants means an increase in """commonwealth""" migration
you know what that means

tories and labour are shit lad
>>
the absolute state of big brother lads

>decide to watch 10 minutes to see what its all about
>group of people are drinking in the hot tub, obnoxious as fuck
>run out of alcohol, none left in the house
>one girl runs off and comes back with a bottle of wine, turns out she had hidden it from everyone else
>couple of people outside the hot tub group tell her it was a pretty shitty thing to do
>she goes fucking postal and has a complete breakdown, screaming at everyone
>her doormat husband tries to calm her down, she starts screaming at him as well
>runs away and starts crying uncontrollably

how are these people even real
>>
>>37638403
Why must you increase one if you decrease the other? How about decreasing both?
>>
any of you lads going to church today?
>>
>>37638422
my point is neither will decrease both
>>
>>37638402
This election and the recent terror attacks have killed my interest in treating it as anything other than a joke desu.
>>
File: 1497169909374.png (229KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497169909374.png
229KB, 400x400px
>>37638446
This,

I've just gone full Hitchens now.

I'm only here to document the decline of Britain.
>>
>>37638408
>how are these people even real

yeah wow it's almost as if they play up their character to the camera with some prompting from the producers so that the public remember them, vote for them to stay in so they can do the ITV gameshow circuit and release a fitness DVD at the end of it
>>
Why are the hundreds of thousands of Students that come to the UK for University and then instantly leave when they get their degree included in official immigration stats?

It paints an incorrect picture.

The current largest movement of people into the UK is chinese university students.
>>
File: 1487147679022.png (89KB, 363x475px) Image search: [Google]
1487147679022.png
89KB, 363x475px
>>37638592
I think people are more concerned about stuff like the capital having a Muslim mayor than the statistics at this point.
>>
>>37638592

They are also included in emigration stats
>>
>>37638718
Most people just tend to look at the intake of immigrants and go "NUMBER HIGH DIS BAD".

When you roll these into official immigration figures it looks like the Conservatives haven't reduced immigration when they have.
>>
>>37638729
Theresa May has resorted to viralling on 4chan. Sad!
>>
>>37638280
>"We dindu nuffin, it's all Labour's fault!"
Sure pal, the Tories have been in power for 7 years now, stop making excuses
>>
>>37638497
> fitness DVD

are those still a thing?
>>
Labour used to win elections, now they've lowered their expectations so much that if they lose an election by only 56 seats they'll prance around as if it's a victory.
>>
>>37639004
have you seen corbyns interview when he declares the result a victory, then the interviewer just goes "but it wasnt really though, was it?"

his face is priceless kek
>>
>>37638729

Net immigration was still rising and higher than ever until brexit.

There may be a ton of students, but either they weren't going home, or they weren't that large a part of the figure.
>>
>>37639065
net immigration rises when brits leave
>>
File: westminster voting intention.png (56KB, 591x498px) Image search: [Google]
westminster voting intention.png
56KB, 591x498px
Who here /can't wait for PM Corbyn/
>>
>>37639121
Will the last person out of the UK please get the lights
>>
File: CKQ.jpg (27KB, 486x352px) Image search: [Google]
CKQ.jpg
27KB, 486x352px
>at a normie party last night, think this is my chance to break out of robot lifestyle
>someone whips out some speakers
>"hey anon, connect your phone with bluetooth and play some music"
>mfw
>feverishly look through my phone for my most normie friendly songs
>put on a handful but they keep giving me a disgusted look and tell me to change it
>eventually someone tells me that he'll just put something on, puts on taylor swift and everyone cheers
>go sit in the bathroom for 10 minutes to calm down

never again
>>
>>37639184
>he doesn't have a retards like this playlist for these occasions

poor form lad
>>
>>37639184
lad hotline miami soundtrack works
>>
Is playing a girl in mmos gay?
>>
>>37631954

>Me and dad both lost virginity in the same street

Really sends the noggin' a joggin
>>
File: 1453083270006.png (123KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1453083270006.png
123KB, 633x758px
>wake up
>instantly start browsing 4chan

Is this a new low?
>>
>>37639184
should've put on the skyrim OST.
>>
>>37639241
thats normal tho?
>>
>>37639184
>ah sorry lads I've literally got no music on my phone haha it's so shit got like no storage
>>
File: IMG_20170611_101628.jpg (588KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170611_101628.jpg
588KB, 2592x1944px
I did it, I went to a restaurant on my own
>inb4 virgin meal
fuck you, this was a big step for me
>>
>>37639241
>>37639251

this, I am always on 4chan within no more than 20 minutes of waking up, sometimes even less
>>
I really want to fuck a mussie whilst she wears her hijab
>>
>>37631954
Lads I know why they call him pakipoo as you'll never call home again he's not a fucking mudslide because this is 4chan we fuck kids not blow them the fuck up1BpBzozzle500m31ORtunE because what if you were won of them that FOrce wind to blow a hole load and drop through wheats of gold to Not be standing over futures whole'd See skirts wee tshirts and never claim to be old again the thoughts are words the conduit apen. Let's play golf again
>>
>>37639278

I wouldn't call a McDonalds a 'restaurant', but I'm proud of you Ebin.
>>
>>37639184
What music do you have that scares the normies so badly?
>>
>>37639271
>literally only have that shitty u2 album on my phone
>>
>wake up
>check the 'chon
>check the 'dit
>check BBC news
>check wizchan
>check newly added, well-seeded torrents in the HD movie section
>nothing good

well that's my day over and it's only 11:06
>>
>>37639338
where is this HD movie section you speak of?
>>
>>37639303
i didnt think it was that bad but maybe im just autistic, these were they few they gave me the chance to play

>Blue Oyster Cult - Dont Fear The Reaper
>Heart - Crazy On You
>Fitz And The Tantrums - Walker
>Electric Light Orchestra - Roch n Roll Is King

after that the guy played his own stuff
>>
>>37639347
https://pirateproxy.cc/browse/207/0/7/0
>>
>>37639358

>at a party full of normie 20 year old students
>They're all playing drinking games and being loud, obnoxious
>Used to hearing deephouse mixs/playlists off soundcloud or pop songs by taylor swift or old school popular shit like venga boys/scrubs destinys child whatever
>brief silence
>the intro to don't fear the reaper blares out

hahahahahahah fuck.
>>
>>37639278
Did you use the self service machines or did you speak to a cashier?
>>
>>37639412
had to speak to the cashier because I used a voucher
didn't even know they used machines, it's been years since I've even been to a mcdonalds
it operates like argos now, take a number and wait
>>
>>37639278
Well done lad! We're all super proud of you!
>>
>>37639398
is it really that bad? i like it and thought it would be pretty normie accessible
someone did call me cowbell for the rest of the night though
>>
>>37639434
ok there's no way your story is true now. That's too funny/witty for a student to come up with. Nice try though cowbell.

>>37639278
tfw you live near to ebin. time to rub boy pussies together, oh boy oh boy!
>>
>>37639426
Ye its pretty nice. The machines let you scan vouchers so you probably didn't need to speak to the cashier.

The loutish kids there still tickle my autism though, guessing you missed them because you went early in the day.
>>
>>37639456
FUCK
didn't even check
oh well
>>
>>37639449
>tfw too pathetic even for /r9k/

there is no hope
>>
anybody else regularly come here and make up stories that would fit the theme and be believable?

my macbook covered in piss one yesterday was pretty average for me tbqh.

>inb4 britnormie
>>
Just dug up my old ps1 out the loft lads going to get comfy and play some gran turismo.
>>
>>37639485
I got a ps2 slim yesterday because my fat died
playing tomb raider 2 as we speak
>>
>>37639184

I live this every day at work, we have a computer with speakers and a spotify account

It turns out my colleagues don't really enjoy Rammstein
>>
never met anyone over the age of 15 who listened to any form of metal who wasn't a manchild / sperg

throwing that out there
>>
>>37639480
tempted to diversify my portfolio and create a trip tbqh lads.
>>
https://youtu.be/bUb62rjtNqw

check out my new tuneage ladz
>>
was having a wank, in incognito browser on chrome, and a random download started. i deleted the file that chrome creates for in progress downloads, that was in my downloads folder so i dont think whatever it was finished downloading but im still shitting myself.

is there any chance something sneaky got onto my machine?
>>
>>37639537
>identity located

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hGJXNWdXUg&list=PLHCvaOQ9fClJgTBLK7Doh7NnnkxFiFCfN
>>
>>37639485
Nice one lad. There is something really comfy about old video games. Not sure if it is the nostalgia or if they were just better~

>>37639519
Metal music scares me a bit, never got the appeal really. Each to their own though~
>>
>>37633054
That noise people make when their throat is dry and they suck in saliva and then lose a bit of suction. It's like a click/smack noise, I fucking hate it.

You know what noise I'm talking about, right?
>>
>>37632337
More like Blowjam and Hurl tbqhwy
>>
>>37633190

Anon I feel bad that you got no (you)'s so I want to tell you that your post made me laugh IRL
>>
>>37639604
woah.

tfw online now as you said that. ty
>>
>>37639519
you must be a massive metalhead then
>>
>>37639241
somebody get this norman the fuck off my board
>>
>>37639554

o-oh n-n-no please sir give me my identity back
>>
>>37633190
goodbye, friend of Hagrid
>>
when you realise you're the lifeblood of /britfeel/ and this thread would be nothing without you.
>>
>>37639519
I have but the majority are spergs. I think the whole manchild insult is a bit unfair since most people have an extended period of adolescence now. You don't really start to become a "proper" adult until your late 20s.
>>
>>37639581
A bit of both sometimes. Nostalgia certainly helps me enjoy older games more. But some games haven't aged so well...games feel so much faster now.
>>
>>37639547
run your anti virus programme.
>>
>>37639358
good playlist lad.
fuck those cunts, i'd let you be in charge of the music anon.
fucking loving that fitz and the tantrums song, never heard it before. thanks anon.
>>
>>37639679
>You don't really start to become a "proper" adult until your late 20s.

I was over the house of a 40 year old with a wife and child and we were talking about funny things we saw on the internet

Everyone just has an extended childhood now. There's no wars or hardship to make men.
>>
>>37639791
On the whole that's largely a good thing. I'm pretty glad we have a welfare state and aren't forced to fight stupid wars anymore.
>>
>last post 16 minutes ago

absolute state of this """general"""
>>
>>37632813
I spent yesterday watching youtube getting drunk. got to 11pm, and decided to have a quick game of rocket league, played good as well. it was the best I've played yet senpai.
>>
>>37639948

The weather is nice, people are probably out with their gfs
>>
>>37639967
>gfs
Mate, this is /britfeel/, they're out with their bfs.
>>
>>37639948
we need a comfy discussion topic, no politics
>>
Had a nice dream about this Dutch girl I got off with once after meeting her on tinder and taking her to an art gallery.

She was extremely slim and gangly so I bet you could really ragoll her in bed. Plus she's a militant feminist so I bet even though she'd enjoy the sex she'd sabotage herself from cumming so she could post memes on twitter like "did u cum babe" and how men are terrible lovers, which turns me on massively.
>>
>>37639948
I don't like slow threads, reminds me how lonely I am desu~

>>37639990
I agree with you lad. Politics talk is okay every now and then but it has really been dominating the threads lately~
>>
>>37640085
slow threads are better than uncomfy threads though.
it's when it get uncomfy i BTFO, then the loneliness kicks in, senpai.
>>
File: frogs.png (640KB, 1275x1300px) Image search: [Google]
frogs.png
640KB, 1275x1300px
do you like my frogs
>>
>>37640131
Oh yes I agree with you there lad. Uncomfy is the worst. I am in these threads most of the time and would gladly talk to you when you are feeling lonely lad!

>>37640149
I love them desu! How many do you have altogether? I admit to having very few~
>>
>>37640169
68 of that kind, I've got more of the regular pepe and wojak and some other derivatives
>>
>>37639184
all you had to do was literally put on the "get turnt" playlist. Any song from it. It is as simple as that
>>
anyone else seen the kym marsh nudie leaks?

she's a total slag in bed, I only fapped an hour ago and my dick is hurting from the boner I've got
>>
>>37639990
>we need a comfy discussion topic
How about skub?
>>
>playing a horde shooter game
>couple of people are sitting in a glitch spot, enemies cant get to them
>drags out the game for fucking ages, 15 minute game turns into over an hour because of them
>eventually they leave to get ammo on the last round before the boss
>i block the spot and they both die
>hate mail for days

dont cheat
>>
>>37640249
*bans you from the server(
reason: fuk u homo
>>
>>37640266
they voted to try and kick me but were out voted by the other players, kek
>>
>last post: 17 minutes ago

somebody put this tired general out of its misery
>>
>>37640486

its sunday lad. we're all outside enjoying the good weather with our gfs
>>
i'm surprised how slowly sundays go on britfeel. isn't it the ultimate neet day? smugness from not having work tomorrow, sunday roast cooked by mummy, shitty films on itv2 etc
>>
>>37640519
Sundays are not even enjoyable at all really as a wagie
>>
>>37640519
For me its a day that I spend with my family so I'm not on here much.
>>
>>37640149
Post the blushing one with drink please
>>
>>37640247
Is it just nudes or can you see her taking cock?
>>
>>37640519
>sunday roast cooked by mummy

Not all of us have this
>>
>>37640195
Oh wow, quite the collection! Prefer Wojak desu~

>>37640519
I know. You would think that Sunday would be really active but it is essentially dead. G-guess we're the true robots lads~
>>
>>37640589
i'm going to my cousins for sunday roast.not had 1 for ages actually looking forward to it.
>>
>alright dad, any ideas what you want for father's day
>"a son I can be proud of"

bit rude
>>
>>37640614
fucks sake i forgot about that
>>
File: 1495117708056.jpg (40KB, 369x387px) Image search: [Google]
1495117708056.jpg
40KB, 369x387px
>>37640546
happy to helpp
>>
>>37640633
Cheers lad, can have one of mine if you like
>>
>>37640614
what are you meant to get your parents for mothers/fathers day? when I was a kid the opposite parent would just buy multiple things and it was my job to give one of them. They don't really bring multiple gifts like that anymore but it was never said explicitly to me or my older brother that we were meant to start picking and getting stuff to give on our own, so I still never do it. But sometimes people ask "what are you getting/did you give for x's day" and I have to awkwardly avoid the question because in general culture you seem like a huge asshole if you don't give anything, even though it's just never been an expectation put on me
>>
>>37640695
no mummys pls
>>
File: NO MUMMYS.jpg (159KB, 896x576px) Image search: [Google]
NO MUMMYS.jpg
159KB, 896x576px
>>37640722
Good choice, that's a britfeel OC
>>
>>37639278
Cheering for you desu son. We all walk a different path
>>
>>37639278
Good lad, its honestly not that bad once you get use to it. I'll be doing it this afternoon
>>
File: shipepe.png (284KB, 495x499px) Image search: [Google]
shipepe.png
284KB, 495x499px
>>37640149

Have a rare Shipman pepe
>>
>>37640734
I saw the .psd so I figured it was oc and exceptionally rare
thanks anon
>>
File: i luv Å“strojinn.jpg (272KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
i luv Å“strojinn.jpg
272KB, 682x682px
>>37640695
zen helper please, i'll give you pic related in return
>>
>>37640750
Not rare, I post that everywhere
>>
File: window.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
window.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
is it rare helper day today
>>
File: 40906753_1.jpg (745KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
40906753_1.jpg
745KB, 2448x3264px
It seems that loads of soap actresses got their nudes hacked, guess that's my afternoon all sorted
>>
File: zen helper.jpg (419KB, 1054x1026px) Image search: [Google]
zen helper.jpg
419KB, 1054x1026px
>>37640771
Cheers lad

>>37640778
This is great too
>>
>>37640821
>This is great too
could I get a smug helper in return please?
>>
>>37640809
I remember her saying in an interview that she wishes the costume people on set wouldn't give her such scantily clothing because she normally dresses so conservatively

sluts in denial get my dick rock hard
>>
File: smughelper.png (65KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
smughelper.png
65KB, 657x527px
>>37640841
sure please use it to annoy a wagie some day
>>
>>37640856
I'll do my best original
>>
im thinking of going back to multiplayer games because im that lonely lads
pretty sad
>>
>>37640872
it's a step above omegle tbqh desu
>>
>>37640849
She's a good, wholesome girl...
>>
The few times I go out there is always one girl in the group staring at me or at least looking at me from time to time but I'm way too fucking scared to look into her eyes or anything so I'm usually just staring the guy I already know or something
I must look pretty fucking autistic so even if she looked at me because she liked me at first she must think I'm autistic after a few minutes
>>
>>37640913
Girls are weird and they like a guy more if they don't try with them. She probably thinks you just don't care rather than you're autistic. She will think you're autistic if she talks to you and you're not the cool guy she is imagining
>>
Home alone for a week now lads
Might get the voddie out
>>
File: mOnvOJG[1].png (298KB, 2271x2380px) Image search: [Google]
mOnvOJG[1].png
298KB, 2271x2380px
>>37640901

fucking hell, I do not need this today.

i'm trying to be productive and not wank myself into a coma.
>>
>>37640901

jaysus those hips

i would love to impregnate that
>>
>>37641028
I'll hold off posting her topless ones

If you need to calm down then check out Kym Marsh's bj vid, absolutely disgusting
>>
>>37641028
You're a fucking scoundrel lad
>>
>>37641079
How can a blowjob video be bad? She's got a qt enough face.
>>
>>37640979
The problem is everytime a girl asks something I feel like I'm doing an important exam and I'm pretty sure I end up either sounding autistic or obviously anxious
I'm fine with girls I know already though but I need a few hours. fuck man, social skills is the most underrated thing in the world
>>
>Make a big show introducing Battle Royals
>Let you do a tutorial one with your low level 20s with important characters
>Now you can do them normally
>Everyone else has level 50s making it irrelevant for a long time
What did they mean by this? I'm just getting caught up with Sun and Moon.
>>
>>37641079

nah lad post them.

any flanagan getting dicked get leaked?
>>
>>37641145
>playing pokemon any year after they introduced that mega-evolution digimon crap

mate...
>>
File: HaroldShipman.jpg (712KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
712KB, 2197x1463px
>>37631954
>27 year old man comes into the surgery
>Frequently takes drugs intravenously
>Worried about the risk of catching HIV
>Wants me to give him a sterile needle
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
File: chicken.jpg (141KB, 779x1263px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
141KB, 779x1263px
>>37641173
M8 it's an ezpi single player game, you just don't use it like I do with these z-moves. XY was a huge step up from the flood of crappy pokemon gen 5 spunked out anyway, megashit or not.
>>
File: 1706225.jpg (909KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1706225.jpg
909KB, 1500x1125px
>>37641145
That really annoyed me at the time. Even when your party are level 50 it's still challenging because the opponents have competitive movesets and I think full EVs. Sun and Moon were a mistake~
>>
>>37641199

good dubs doc
>>
File: 1444693940328.jpg (51KB, 462x478px) Image search: [Google]
1444693940328.jpg
51KB, 462x478px
>>37641323

>tfw got a warning the last time I checked all the dubs

All those dubs going unchecked

It breaks my heart
>>
>>37641270
>Sun and Moon were a mistake~
That's why I've put it off for so long desu. The setting does nothing for me and I'm more than happy to have the same old gym stuff than trials. I've played everyone before though it's only fair to power through and see if it gets more my style.
>>
File: 1R1V12F.jpg (79KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1R1V12F.jpg
79KB, 645x773px
morning lads, early day today

you know what they say, the early bird catches the worm haha

going to continue watching shinsekai yori, its started to get better now at ep9
>>
>>37641433
if I could reach through my monitor and strangle you, I would
>>
>>37641433
you didn't sleep did you
>>
File: e17.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e17.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>37641450
wh-why please don't do that it wouldn't be a nice way to die
>>
Anyone here had only negative experiences with white women but positive experiences with muslim women. Really makes me feel like I shouldn't even bother vouching for people who treat me like garbage
>>
>>37641409
The cutscenes are the worst part. Wish they would focus on gameplay rather than story. Hopefully Ultra Sun and Moon will be better~

>>37641433
Good morning lad! Have you got to the yaoi episode yet?
>>
I'm only going to stay interested in the Ebina character if he starts taking hormones
>>
work in 2 hours
it's a sunday so it'll be closed and quiet by the time I get there
but there's still a lot of work to do, because I'm the only one who does it properly and I wasn't in yesterday
>>
>>37641471

Women are shit, regardless of race, age or ethnicity.

Had a muslim woman in the dentist prattle on about 'how to complain' because I spent so long at the desk getting my next appt. sorted.

Of course, I've got 100 stories about white women too. Bin the lot, we've got robot waifus now.
>>
>>37641524
I've had a much better time with women from eastern, more conservative upbringings and even chav girls are at least friendly

I'm just sick of these lower-middle to high class white women who treat me like I'm subhuman
>>
>>37641562
>treat me like I'm subhuman
Wonder why
>>
File: e30.jpg (256KB, 885x635px) Image search: [Google]
e30.jpg
256KB, 885x635px
>>37641478
yes I think so unless there is another one, they did cute stuff then shun dropped him and disappeared. I assume thats the ep but I wouldn't be opposed to more of that sort of thing if it reemerged

>>37641487
I wouldn't self-medicate with anything like that and I'm also too old to start. I don't have gender dysphoria (self concious about a few things only). I hope my character gets more interesting for my sake.
>>
>>37641471
i literally had zero negative experience with women in life. i mean, i dont have much experience but everyone was really cool so far
if i only knew women from the internet i would be the biggest misogynist bastard in the world though. so many cunts man, its fucking unbelievable
>>
>>37641581
>I don't have gender dysphoria

are you just gay then lad? I thought you wanted to be a girl with your ebina avataring
>>
imagine the mindset of someone who makes a cumpilation video of his favourite porn slags
>>
>>37641012
do it lad, treat yer sen.
i'm taking advantage of my alcoholic cousin and supping his beers.
feelsgoodman.jpeg.
gonna play madden soon. nice n comfy desu
>>
>>37641581
Yes lad, that is the episode! Would not be against doing something similar~
>>
>>37639712
dont have one lad, windows 10 default one only
>>
>>37641628
Madden?
This is /britfeel/
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Oh my fucking God lads. I am fed up. My gf is coming around in a few hours and i forgot to get condoms. Guess I'm gonna have to just take the risk and cum on her back. I haven't shagged her for a week and im gagging. She used to be on the pill and she usually get the condoms.

Why is my life so fucking shit
>>
>>37641487
Despite britfeel's deepest wishes posting an anime girl on 4chan all day doesn't give you fem features.
>>
>>37641653
No sympathy here, try /brit/ you fucking normie
>>
>>37641596
Mine is the opposite. I never have any experience online with women but if a woman is online then she probably has social issues. With real life white women will only speak to me if their friends aren't around so it doesn't effect their status, goes the same for most men as well though, they prefer not to be seen with me
>>
File: 1483040034557.png (1MB, 1025x766px) Image search: [Google]
1483040034557.png
1MB, 1025x766px
>>37641599
I post pictures of Godzilla every now and again, doesn't mean I wish I was allegory for the lasting effects of using nuclear weapons, much.
>>
>>37641653
ask her to get some on the way you fucking gimp

>a few hours

just go chemist and get them yourself
>>
>gone 1000 calories over limit for the past 4 days straight

wew
>>
>>37641653

lad i'm telling you, there is no better feeling than giving your girl a creampie after a week of no release when she's not using any birth control.
>>
>>37641658
I am pretty fem tbqh, was thinking this morning that I could probably pass with a bit of make-up desu~
>>
>>37641682
>With real life white women will only speak to me if their friends aren't around

you overthinking things lad. if anything i noticed that the prettiest girls the ones who does not give a fuck about status and are cool with you even if youre ugly
i mean of course there are cunts in real life too but just avoid them
>>
>>37641599
I've been obsessed with keeping my weight at a good level for 7 years so maybe subconciously. Also hate my bodyhair but i'm mostly too lazy to shave right now.

I wouldn't decline the opportunity if a wizard asked me. I just wouldn't pass, wouldn't want to /fit/ and big though or fat. I'd feel incredibly uncomfy being big and scary but i'm alright with being a guy, at least i'll look better with age as a guy r-right haha

>>37641638
if onlygod i wish that were me

>>37641683
>implying godzilla posting doesn't make you thicc
>>
>>37641666
>>37641690
I can't tell her to get some on the way. She is getting a lift off her mum.

You would not understand. If you have never tasted pussy, you don't know what you're missing out on. I'm busy right now training for a tekken tournament.
>>
Really wanted to get on with shit today, but instead I harvested my MFLB stem, got high and started listening to The Smiths.

Then it started with some intermittent rainstorms, and I've gone and sacked the entire Sunday off. Feel very comfy rn senpai-sandwiches.
>>
>>37641707
Very right, you are. I'm thinking of telling her to just take a morning after pill and cunning inside her anyway
>>
>>37641705
What's your limit lad? Most men can eat around 2500-ish a day to maintain their weight so I doubt you have gained much, if anything. Try your best to get back on track anon, I believe in you~
>>
>>37641747
jerking off > ugly/fat girl
sorry lad
>>
>ywn be a pirate with a Jamaican mistress who holds your heart
>ywn sail the high seas and get into kerfuffles running rum and treasure
>ywn sing with your crewmates to ease the mood as another storm comes along
>>
>>37641768
When are you getting tekken 7 Lad? I want you a game for a laugh
>>
File: 1432259490310.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>logged in my playstation account on the website to check what ps plus games I've got
>realized I have two people from my school year added on there
>they both have long term girlfriends and career prospects from when I stalked them on facebook

>>37641808
are you any good lad? I'll be getting it tommorow but i'll be total trash
>>
>>37641808
Depends on how much money I have desu. I will check tomorrow and see, though I am guessing I will be able to order it next Thursday. Sorry senpai~
>>
>>37641647
yeah don't worry i'm not a yank.
it's a good game senpai. we've played it for years. actually decades, i remember playing it with him in the late 90's.
>>
>>37641721
>Avatars with a qt girl and acts overly nice and fem~
Sounds like wishful thinking.
>>
>>37641847
I get mistaken for a girl a lot irl. At the very least I am a femboy and at most a trap~
>>
Going out with my friends from uni for my birthday meal tonight, I really hope they don't sing happy birthday in the restaurant. They are nice people but I really hate being the centre of attention.
>>
>>37641858
m8 we've all seen your carpenter's hands
>>
>>37641800
She is slim. Everyone in my class is jealous
>>
>>37641643
just pop a free 1 on. i'm on windows 10 as well. but got panda on there.
what do you think to W10. not sure how i feel about it. been on vista for years. finding 10 a pain in arse at times.
>>
File: 3633fh5.gif (204KB, 349x464px) Image search: [Google]
3633fh5.gif
204KB, 349x464px
>>37641881
Shut up! It was a bad angle I swear desu!
>>
>>37641882
for dating a slim girl?
>>
>>37641908
take a better picture to show us then
>>
>>37641840
Np lad. Do you know who you're going to main if you get it?
>>
>>37641858
I'm sure you do tilde. It's not like every anon with no recent pictures claims that, bloody Amir tried to claim the same thing lel.
>>
File: IMG00246-20150714-1059.jpg (333KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG00246-20150714-1059.jpg
333KB, 1600x1200px
If you don't have feminine skeleton hands you cannot be a robot, simple as.
>>
>>37641925
I will later. Either tomorrow or sometime this week~

>>37641932
About to go to the cash point now desu. If I have enough I will order it today. Really want to play with you and Ebin. I normally main Hwoarang but I like Jin too~

>>37641934
As much as I love Poley please do not compare me to him~

>>37641950
This lad understands~
>>
>>37641950
With those fingers, you should pick up playing piano or guitar.
t. sausage fingers
>>
Remember this lads?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96SrWO5Na54
>>
File: CbrEstLWAAAmJpG.jpg (189KB, 1200x1144px) Image search: [Google]
CbrEstLWAAAmJpG.jpg
189KB, 1200x1144px
Everyone knows big manly hands are better.
>>
File: vampiresquid.jpg (17KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
vampiresquid.jpg
17KB, 640x360px
>>37641950
didn't know you could survive on land
>>
File: DSC01221.jpg (620KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01221.jpg
620KB, 1600x1200px
>>37642055
Do not underestimate my power!

'
>>
>>37641969
Nice lad. They are both good characters. Yeah, playing tekken should be fun. I'm the same lad that spoke to you about the idiot. You read anymore of the idiot?
>>
>>37642107
>>37641950
>feminine

come on mate, you look like a crack head not a girl
>>
>>37642107
this cant be real jesus fucking christ man
>>
>>37642107
bet you can do 100m frontcrawl in record time.
#swimtowin
>>
>>37642145
4chan standards are low lad. Skinny-qt trap.
>>
what's your favourite flavour of mccoys?

flame grilled steak followed by chargrilled chicken here
>>
>>37642107
Nagini tells me that the old Muggle caretaker is standing right outside the door. Step aside, Wormtail, so I can give our guest a proper greeting
>>
does any one want to play board game online?
>>
>>37642224
The cheese and onion ones lad. Think they are called something different but you know what i mean
>>
>>37642245
I wouldn't mind desu

originalbloxblox
>>
>>37642245
I'll join in 10 minutes if you make one, finishing a quest.
>>
https://www.boardgame-online.com/?page=joingame&g=mxWN&k=a
>>
>ywn walk in on a boy in heat trying on dresses and makeup
>ywn aggressively capture him in your grasp and proceed to slowly enter him as he squirms his cute body
>ywn fuck him silly over and over again until he becomes a slave to your touch
>>
My mum has found a shop on her holiday that sells dbz statues. I'm absolutely buzzing lads
>>
>>37642286
anon it's too early to be l-lewd desu
>>
>>37642224

Salt and vinegar.
>>
>>37642245
which game?

egd
>>
too hot with no breeze lads, fuck
>>
>wanna go sit in the garden and enjoy the sun whilst reading
>fucking family are sat out there eating

just fuck off already.
>>
>>37642318
not him but it's never too early for lewd.
woke up at 11:00 was tugging away by 11:30.
>>
lads the lindt dark chocolate with sea salt is really decent
>>
>>37642286
I saw the rare cute boy the other day, he had a skinny body and soft cheeks. I just wanted to own his boy-bits like a trophy
>>
>>37642396
>This post sponsored by the BBC
>>
>>37642420
was he behind the counter in greggs?
>>
>tfw no girly boi to do LEWD willy things with
>>
>>37642386
did you put clean pants on tho?
>>
bojo PM in less than a year lads
>>
Back from the cash point. Got enough for Tekken 7 and can probably get express delivery too. Just going to have to lay off the binge eating until I get paid. Also got some cherryade and orangeade and some energy drink called boost, sounds disgusting desu~

>>37642119
No sorry anon. I have mostly been playing FFVIII or haven't been in the mood to read. I will try to read a bit today though. You are really, really nice btw anon~

>>37642286
Would very much like for an anon to do this to me~
>>
>>37642461

anarchy a year on from that
>>
File: 1463128994178.png (391KB, 792x540px) Image search: [Google]
1463128994178.png
391KB, 792x540px
>>37642224

>tfw haven't eaten a packet of McCoy's since December

Thanks for reminding me
>>
>>37642446
nope. no clean clothes desu.
my mum normally does my washing but she's been on holiday all week.
i'm getting them washed now up at my cousins house.
>>
>>37642429
No he was walking around, a cute boy with a lewd but in uniform would be cute too.

Imagine working with him all day and grabbing his little arse when he's trying to talk to customers and brushing up behind him when he's bent over hnnng
>>
>>37642461
>>37642494
inshallah! praise be unto him
>>
anyone here live in Redhill
>>
>>37642508
Does your house not have a washing machine?
>>
who /qttrap/ here
>>
>>37642553
I wish I owned one
>>
>>37642286
>>37642420
wish i could have a SSanon style encounter
>>
>>37642568
same desu

who wants to be my girly slave? i'm 6'3" and have an 8" willy
>>
Why does my internet slow to a crawl whenever my housemate starts streaming?

Why isn't bandwidth shared equally between us?
>>
Bit early to go full prision gay desu
>>
>>37642629

he's cucking you lad
>>
>>37642629
>Why isn't bandwidth shared equally between us?

You can force it to through your router.
>>
apology for poor englsih

where were you when /britfeel/ turned gay?

i was sat at home stroking boy pussy when pyotr ring

/britfeel/ is gay

no
>>
>>37642544
nah. not got 1. my mum normally gets the washing once a week. don't think i could afford a washer and would have to get a dryer or dry everything on radiators. much easier this way desu. it's worked well this way for 2 years so no point changing now.
>>
>>37642486
>. Got enough for Tekken 7 and can probably get express delivery too

nice, you're a legend. yeah, i have not read much lately because i have been busy. i went to an anime convention yesterday and i had a sit off the day before. i think the prince in the idiot is kinda like our guy - you will get what i mean when you read it more.
>>
>>37642292
>dbz
I'm sorry about that lad.
>>
>>37643059
let him enjoy what he wants you melon.
>>
>>37642887
Just ordered it lad, got one day delivery so it should arrive tomorrow. How did you find the convention? I have never been to one and I find I struggle to connect with anime fans irl. And I love our guy characters! Going to try and read a chapter tonight lad~
>>
Give short films now
>>
Just fapped to a recent picture of my ex and her bf, imagining him pounding her from the back. I cried once I was done.
>>
>>37643267
I just fapped to your post
>>
File: angry-pepe.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
angry-pepe.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>Out of hours tech support

Why the fuck is this part of my job?

Now I have to spend a portion of my Sunday helping normies for no money.
>>
>>37643289

They looked so happy together lad.
>>
>>37643119
The Bunny Game
somehow more originality is needed
>>
>>37643294
>Doing it for free
Nah
>>
Anyone here ever met one of those weird religious tories who want to ban porn and shit? Why do they care so much about what other people are wanking to?
>>
>>37643102
The convention was pretty good but not what i expected. They had a big room with people on stage doing dances and i didn't understand what was going on haha. They had two gaming rooms and i pretty much spent the entire time in there. They had retros games in one room and the latest games in the other. They had a super smash bros tournament on too, which was fun.
>>
>>37643321
It's part of the "Salary" so I just go home an hour earlier on Monday or something.
>>
>>37643320
But its an hour long. I mean 3-10 mins.
I'm curious now though. I will watch your bunny game
>>
been on the waiting list for an autism test for 5 months now, why does it take so long?
>>
>>37643119
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wCa5We-b9Y
The Hand
>>
>>37643451
No waiting list for this one

http://mindchecker.channel4.com/test-autism.html
>>
>>37643451
Your autism must be like none they've ever seen before
>>
>>37643300
Move on. You need to find someone else.
>>
>>37639358

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gU1wGbBTW8

Should have blasted out this one lad
>>
>>37643451
>>37643451
The services are usually underfunded and if you live in certain parts of the country you're going to have to go somewhere else. I didn't get mine until 9 months after I asked for one, and I only got it then because someone else had cancelled
>>
TAKE ME BACK DUH DUH DUH DUUUH
TAKE ME BACK
https://youtu.be/sdUUx5FdySs
>>
anyone else missing lenlad
>>
>>37643634
I fucking hate him to be honest with you. Hate anyone who likes anime.
>>
>>37643679
what animes does lenlad like?
>>
>watching all the scorpion king films back to back
really wondering what this behaviour does to my brain
>>
>>37643686
Probably the one that Len character is from
>>
File: 1454344878262.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454344878262.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>tfw grandad hands from years upon years of abuse with paint/adhesives/cement
>>
>>37643732
is that you tilde
>>
>>37643745
I wish. The rest of him is probably qt as fuck, wheras the rest of me is also old looking and battered.
>>
>>37643713
len is a vocaloid
>>
>>37643713
Lol gtfo lame-o you cant into /britfeel/ lore
>>
>>37643732
Birds dig that rugged look. Get swole and you can become the ultimate bara fantasy.
>>
>>37643745
Nope, my hands are damaged from vomiting and scraping them against my teeth~

>>37643330
Great to hear you enjoyed yourself lad. Hope you have a good evening as well~

>>37643760
I bet you are a qt anon!
>>
File: 1482632105887.jpg (39KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1482632105887.jpg
39KB, 709x765px
Had a really lovely dream I was with my oneitis lads
>>
>>37643789
>Birds
>Bara
Maybe birds (male) m8
>>
>>37643789
I'm skinnyfat at best, just with decent definition on what muscle I have from my work.

>>37643797
Hard to be qt when I weigh like 9 stone and have as much hair as a silverback.
>>
6 hours till bed time wages tick tock
>>
>>37643764
It's still an anime style character though
>>37643778
I am not leaving. Ever.
>>
>>37643814
I've always wanted a qt boy to pin down and pound anyway lad.
>>
>>37643822
I encountered a non-trap vagina creature is a bara thread once, so maybe he has a chance.
>>
>>37643827
you're still a tripfag though
>>
>>37643849
Yes, that is true. What is your point?
>>
>>37643845
Closest I got was a girl pulled her top down and wrapped her arms around my neck once but I turned her down because I knew she had a bf. I really regret it in hindsight because I'm a 26 year old virgin now.
>>
>>37643858
tripfags are just as much responsible for shit up threads as waifu posters
>>
>>37643879
It's important that people like me (Marthin Starrs) are allowed to express ourselves in modern Britain
>>
The fucking hate this """""new"""" tripfag lads. Although I'm sure that's what he wanted so he's probably giggling with glee.
>>
>>37643944
yeah britnormie is a tricky one
>>
File: feels.png (414KB, 588x461px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
414KB, 588x461px
i want one so bad, i could live in it forever separate from the world and never be bothered again
>>
>>37643958
Does britnormie have an encyclopediadramatica page or am I thinking of somebody else?
>>
>tfw too lazy to make E3 blanket forts anymore
>>
>>37643944
I like him. He seems great.
>>37643958
I wish I could be him, he has a lot more money than I do
>>
>>37639239
and by dad you mean man who adopted you
and by same street you mean the same room
and at the same time
>>
>>37639480
As long as it's enjoyable content, I doubt many people care.

It might sound stupid lad, but to me 4Chan and Brit Feel are more like an emotional state or an attitude that I enjoy.
>>
>>37643992
he deserves one, he's a living legend
>>
>>37643986
I want to just buy up some cheap rural land and be as self-sufficient as possible

unfortunately with how overpopulated we are that's never going to happen
>>
>>37644011
What would it even say? He has too many characters.
>>
>>37643993
When does e3 start?
>>
>>37643797
Thanks lad. Hope you have a good evening too
>>
>>37644026
yesterday laddy
>>
>>37644026
couple hours
>>
>>37639480
Honestly never. Bit annoyed that people lie because I try to reply to as many people as possible and feel bad for the lads going through hard times.
>>
>>37643986
this happens to be my dream too stranger.
>>
>>37644047
You lads should go halves on one and live together.
>>
>>37632330
0.29^4 = 0.00707281
So there was a 0.7% chance of you missing 4 times in a row.
>>
>>37643986
I want a boat desu
>>
>>37644082
i want a MGS style ocean platform desu
>>
Tried to do Ramadan today, I understand the religion better than the braindead pakis around here. Had to give it up after 4pm, was feeling dizzy from the starvation and got a kebab. My discipline is lacking these days but it's only natural since men have more than women.
>>
>tfw some people actually have to leave the house and go somewhere for 6 hours to make the same amount of money I do in my house doing easy stuff in 2 hours
>>
>>37644026
EA was yesterday, it was pretty shit. Microsoft is tonight at 10
>>
>>37641471
Don't think I've had any experiences with mulsim women because they're not allowed to talk to men
>>
>>37644103
im surprised pakis will sell food to other pakis at this timie
>>
File: e19.gif (2MB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
e19.gif
2MB, 500x299px
>>37643993
>too lazy and jaded to watch e3
>>
>>37643732
>tfw baby soft hands from years of office work
>>
>>37644102
I'd love that as well or one of the old solent sea forts

>>37644061
>living with a robot
>>
>>37639358
You should have played Pink Guy.
>>
>>37644123
I've shagged one.
>>
>>37644123
i got jumped at a party in uni by some muslim pakistani girl

took her back to her room. she liked having her ass eaten.

i have a theory that the taboo of sex in the religion makes them more horny
>>
>listening to Korn for the first time since about 2004
What ever happened to them?
>>
>barbershop on the highstreet does discount haircuts for polish only
>>
Ordered a boneless bucket from Dixys and Im gonna eat it all by myself
>>
File: nigga what.png (81KB, 227x185px) Image search: [Google]
nigga what.png
81KB, 227x185px
>mfw i went to a shop of import african and caribbean food thats so neglected because no one shops there the lady behind the counter asked why i was there before she realised its a shop

unironically took her a minute to process the fact i was buying jerk chicken sauce and some fruit
>>
>>37644202
>ass eaten
sounds like a good way to get worms
>>
Labour won every demographic below 60

>le pendulum is swinging back to the right

lol
>>
>>37644011
>>37644023
The guy I'm thinking of is manlytears, Not sure if it's actually britnormie but I saw it mentioned once here when Dominic sounded like a character in a vocaroo clip he posted here. I wouldn't be surprised if it's him considering he's a NEET living on the Isle of Wight and is known to frequent r9k anyway
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Manlytears
>>
>>37644288
BritNormie isn't Manlytears

You must be new here.
>>
>>37644280
/pol/ is down the hall and the 36th door on the right lad.
>>
>>37644103
Love how they keep acting that just not stuffing your face for a few hours is enough to pass out

I swear its all fucking bravado.
>>
>https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-woman-arrested-facebook-video-koran-burning-124511249.html
repeat after me:
we are not a cucked nation
>>
>>37644334
They can't drink water either. In the summer that's definitely enough to pass out
>>
absolutely desperate to have a wank to some kinky racial domination shit, but mummy's in the next room and could call me to come in at any moment
>>
>>37644270
not a dog tbqh
>>
>>37644369
>We can't possibly monitor 400 extremists
>>
>>37644310
hi dom
>>
quints get pls
>>
>>37644288
> But that's not all. In the same fell swoop, the short manchild also attempted to hook up with a 17 year old girl

Why is that used as evidence for him being a pedo?

I'm getting annoyed at yankisms creeping more into British life.
>>
>>37644417
Pretty sure he doesn't even post in this thread. He likes to announce himself.
>>
>>37644369
>refuse to arrest muslims who are publicly known to be planning violence
>arrest people for burning a piece of their own property
>>
>>37644458
he used to and used to shill his shite videos, haven't seen him in a while
>>
Why did all the forced memers suddenly die off lads? Is Britnormie dead?
>>
>>37644558
If BritNormie was ManlyTears, long ago he'd have been like:

"Ah you fools! It was I, the genius Manly Tears, who has been playing you all like a fiddle the whole time!"
>>
>>37644262
good lad. we have dixxy up here but have 1 called krunchys that is god tier
>>
>>37644602
>Lenlad abandons the thread
>all the forced memes die
>>
File: 1593979.jpg (44KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1593979.jpg
44KB, 320x320px
>start pressure washing patio at 1pm
>have break at 3:30
>tension from parents as they think my passport renewal form is too messy to be accepted and I have the renewal appointment tomorrow (I made one of three allowable writing errors and have poor handwriting)
>go back out to continue pressure wash job at about 4
>hose won't attach
>about five minutes pass as I try to attach hose to karcher
>"anon why is this taking so long"
>keep trying to fix it
>"why the fuck does this fucking take so fucking long, why do you never fucking help us with anything"
>"what the fuck have you done to the hose"
>"anon, I want to see that letter your uni sent you. Tell me where in your room it is because I don't trust you not to edit out what we can and can't see".
>letters contain correspondence with GP for OCD-like intrusive thoughts about being a rapist and being labelled a rapist by my peers as well as the fact that I was stalked and sexually violated by a gay kid on my course
>letters confirm that I can suspend my uni placement until such a time that I am mentally recovered (september next year) to return to study
>flip the fuck out as I've essentially just been called a liar
>want to deal with this immediately and discuss the letter straight away
>get locked out in garden "fucking do the fucking patio now"
>at this point I fly into an autistic rage and try to force the door open, start repeatedly slamming head against window
>eventually give up and climb onto roof into bedroom window, grab letters and bring them down for parents to see
>mum starts saying I have no appreciation for her and that I publicly shamed her by telling the GP about her history of paranoia
>"it was only one fucking paranoid episode and it was grounded in reality"
>she unironically once told me years ago to watch the broadband engineer in case he planted CP on the family computer and tried to pin it on her and yet her paranoia "didn't come from nothing" apparently
>>
>>37644631
Liverpool? if not its the same here
>>
This is literally what he got arrested for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS015r2NqBY
>>
>>37644390
danger wanks are good though anon.
the pressure to complete makes it more fun.
>>
>>37644390
she might finish you off lad
>>
>>37644662
Jesus you can tell how thick he is just from the way he is speaking.
>>
>>37644662
he was just havin the bants they need a thicker skin
>>
>>37644662
>These are the braindead mongs who hate Islam itt
>>37644682
Jesus, don't remind me of my repressed sexual fantasies before I became a lady.
>>
>>37644652
nah yorkshire.
>>
Still working on emails at work

Am I better than a regular call centre gremlin now?

Gonna shop for some girl clothes now
>>
reeeeeeeeeeee is motherless down for anyone else? it sometimes works but 9 times out of 10 it says connection reset
>>
>been posting on this site for years
>still don't know how to properly tripfag
>>
>the islamic council will overthrow the country, but at least poleaboo will be one of those beheaded
>>
>>37644645
(cont'd)
>get told I never help around the house and that I've done fuck all work on the patio despite her saying it was looking good only a couple of hours before
>she literally saw me doing the patio for about two hours straight
>says "so because of this letter you don't have to help around the house anymore", calls me a burden
>still chooses to ignore the fact that I had zero problem with doing the patio for more than two hours and would have continued and have never once refused to help around the house on "mental health grounds" or whatever
>autistic rage intensifies
>start throwing shit around the kitchen like a retard, hit frying pan against fridge
>mum is still screaming at me about doing the patio and how I've done a shit job/barely anything, again despite her praising it just a few hours earlier
>dad restrains me, start full on freaking out like an autist at this point, get dragged out the room, throwing stuff with my feet and shit while screaming

I've fucked it. I hate myself. I am what is known as an awful human being. You only get one life, and I've fucked mine.
>>
>>37644710
>Am I better than a regular call centre gremlin now?

No, of course not. How could you be?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEPiGCUkSOQ

is big narstie the modern Socrates? fella should be a brit feel meme tbqhwy lads
>>
File: worcs.jpg (206KB, 460x310px) Image search: [Google]
worcs.jpg
206KB, 460x310px
who else /worcester/ here?
>>
>>37644645
Kill your parents while the sleep
>>
>>37644726
>Hurr Islam hates all women
I'd be fine but I don't like the idea of that anyway. The Quran in the most beautiful scripture in history but these pakis keep perverting it.
>>
>>37644771
They don't hate women just benders
>>
>>37644735
Because emails are a a step up from taking calls
>>
>>37644731
Sounds more like your parents are terrible human beings lad.

Move out. Everyone should move out at 18 anyway to be honest.
>>
Anyone else watch ADVChina?
>>
All muslims are ba-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31gaiTf8U0Q
>>
>>37644723
You put a name in the name field, then a hash, then a password. For a secure tripcode, you can use two hashes. Secure tripcodes use a secret key file on the server to help obscure their password.
For example this is what happens if you put Test##PassWord in the name field.
>>
>>37644786
Are these those Ahmedi Muslims that are frequently killed by other muslims for not being muslim enough?
>>
>>37644783
my dad was genuinely apologetic and kind of soothed me when I started screaming uncontrollably, although I'm ngl I think it's because he probably thinks I'm a danger. I feel like crying because I said I'd finish the patio and he told me to nap and I can hear him doing it now outside.
>>
>>37644784
>He watches china youtubers instead of japan ones

lol a u
>>
>>37644780
Gays are pretty repulsive tbqh. No room in society if we're being ideal.
>>
why is tripfagging even available to do if pretty much everyone on 4chan is against it?
>>
>>37644806
I see, shan't be doing it anyway
>>
>>37644782
In what sense are they a step up? Do you get paid more?
>>
>>37644784
I watch the south African
>>
File: niki.jpg (68KB, 643x589px) Image search: [Google]
niki.jpg
68KB, 643x589px
>tfw no disabled gay muslim hating gf
>>
>>37644806
never understood why they have a more secure tripcode, why not just use the secure one?
>>
File: m00t jerking off.jpg (101KB, 648x1000px) Image search: [Google]
m00t jerking off.jpg
101KB, 648x1000px
>>37644845
Because fuck you.
original
>>
>>37644806
new trip here lads
>>
>>37644879
>ywn never feel moot's lithe body squirm in pleasure as you savagely pound his boihole
>>
>>37644854
It sickens me how gays will defend some knuckle-dragging shitskins who would kill them for wanting cock. Even Junlad and Tilde on here get upset if you're too mean to the poor old mudslimes.
>>
>>37644852
It's easier, less stressful

>>37644854
Saw the rally in person today, was going to join in but I was too late
>>
>>37644834
i watch youtube videos for entertainment not because i'm a weeaboo autist

also, Wiston is redpilled
>>
>>37644879
Was this ever confirmed to be real?
>>
Fucking claimed as waifu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHibllspTyA
>>
>>37644854
Gays against Sharia law? Holy fuck did they get heemed by some pakis?
>>
>>37644830
Yeah your dad might be alright but your mum is a total total cunt.
>>
new thread time lads

>>37644961

>>37644961

>>37644961

>>37644961

>>37644961

original comment
>>
>>37644915
How is an easier, less stressful job a step up? That's a step down.

They obviously don't trust you or don't think you are capable of doing the difficult thing.
>>
>>37644645
by the way lads, anyone know how fussy passport application bureaucrats are? I wrote down the wrong passport number at one point but carefully corrected it and wrote over with new numbers to the point where it looks scruffy but the new digits are legible and you can barely make out that there were numbers before.
>>
>>37644977
Too early you fucking retard.
>>
/britfeel/ poster loses virginity to ((muslim)) girl

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58d92154b97c9
Thread posts: 499
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.