[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else have this vague feeling that they've had since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pepesmoke.jpg (42KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
pepesmoke.jpg
42KB, 500x441px
Anybody else have this vague feeling that they've had since they were a young kid? Like slightly remembering a recurring dream you used to have? And the feeling is sad and alone, but also comfortable? Like being really alone, alone in the universe, with only that nasty orange light they have at night, just drowning your eyes? Does anybody know that feel?

Post rare feels I guess
>>
I also have a childhood reminiscing feeling. It's this strong, yet comforting loneliness. I have flashbacks of cuddling with my mom every time I get this feeling. It's weird, cause I feel lonely, yet why would I have felt lonely while cuddling with my mom back then.

Maybe it's because I know no one else will ever love me.
>>
>>37630404
I have this feeling that it's an addiction to sadness thing
>>
I've had recurring fever dreams where I'm standing on a catwalk (like the ones at theaters, not the fashion runway kind) which is surrounded by a dark void.
>>
I know this is gonna sound like i'm trying to be edgy, but i'm not

I remember whenever i was mad at my mom, brother, kids at school. or anyone/thing at all, i would hope to one day live a life where i didn't need to be around people any more than i wanted to
I also remember that i wanted to make the rage i had at those times part of myself, like i was trying to nourish it every time i got mad
>>
>>37630368
I remember that dream. One night. I didn't need many sheets. Probably spring or summer. I bury my face in the corner of the wall (which is stuck to the bed). Then I just lie there. My bed is hanging by a rope.A sniper shoots that rope. Then there's a seemingly unending fall into the universe. Into space. My bed falls but stays straight and it rotates while it falls. I don't worry. I'm lying on my bed, safe. I have that sinking feeling.

That was the comfiest moment of my existence. I wish there was a way I could re-live that moment.
>>
>>37630554
I once cried while reading a goosebumps book about vampires
>>
>>37630509
stagefright, maybe?

>>37630589
My guess is that it was hypnogogia, basically the act of falling asleep, but you're conscious enough to notice it
You could probably achieve it again if you really tried some sort of meditation, but it might not be so easy

>>37630642
Why?
What was so sad about the book?
>>
>>37630368
i don't have that but i knew even as a kid that i was gonna be a loser.
Dunno how to feel about that
>>
>>37630677
>stagefright, maybe?
No idea. I feel like I'm getting sick, so I might get the dream tonigh
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.