[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was a normie last night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1481067974729.jpg (39KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1481067974729.jpg
39KB, 500x494px
Last night I went to a gig my chad DJ cousin had. I hung out with his friends and some kids who did graffiti and we had a good time. Got drunk, smoked weed and even danced. All this and I didn't act like a fucking aspie for once. It was amazing. Anyone else ever have /normie/ days?
>>
>>37628872
my prom was a normie day, I even danced with a woman.
>>
Not really.
I try but whenever I get drunk my depression escalates. If I don't drink and just hang around, it still makes me feel bad because I see everything i will never have
>>
>>37628872
Why couldn't I have any normie days where I had sex?
>>
>>37628958
this, one of my roommates stoner friends said he didnt like drinking cuz it bummed him out and i remarked i think i know what you mean but it isnt possible for me to get more depressed, i guess the laughs cheered me up for a moment
>>
>>37628958
when i drink my mood depends on how i get, also who I'm with. Sometimes I'll go out and get drunk and just shut up and stare at walls thinking about my ex and family situation. Last night that didn't happen though, so I'm proud of myself. He's having another gig this coming friday so i'll have to prepare.

also, no fap helped a lot, makes me more energetic
>>
Had a normie period in college. Small close knit group doing comfy outdoor work and trips that brought us together. Lots of parties and weed. No one really left out except the bitchy Latvian slut and the weird depressed rich kid with the Lord father who we later found out tried to hang himself and whose mother was related to David Cameron and ran off with a gamekeeper. And we did try with him. Even the ugly complete sperged with a shit personality got in on the fun.

Lots of fun. Lots of drama. Of course they've all moved on in life now and I never hear from them. Just one girl if I bother to message her first
>>
File: 1495492481585.jpg (56KB, 592x850px) Image search: [Google]
1495492481585.jpg
56KB, 592x850px
>>37629873
I once went to a summer camp, boys and girls club, years ago. I met this girl there that ignored me but we texted and she'd ignore me sometimes too, then i moved and we started texting more and we fell in love and had this stupid 3 year long online relationship. She was literally 10/10 no way she would waste time on me, should've never taken it seriously.

looked like a latina version of pic related
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.