[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugdeals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (151KB, 763x924px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 763x924px
Drugdealer ask me anything.
Fbi suck a dick dont care not going in
>>
Can I suck your dick for some drugs?
Just a hit.
>>
>>37628631
how much u push and u ever get high on ur own supply?
>>
thoughts on the following statement: drugs are bad
>>
>>37628659
I dont talk about numbers, i push enoighr to chill all day and put something aside for myself and give some to my family. More than enough.
>>
What drugs do you sell?
How did you get into it?
Do you like being a drug dealer?
Good money?
>>
drugs are a waste of money and just a way for pussies to escape reality
>>
>>37628688
I sell raw cocaine, cooked cocaine and heroin, i started because i did some stupid shit while younger and got a criminal record and dont want to work dumb jobs.
>>
>>37628710
Idc mate i dont use it.
>>
Shameless selfe bumpe
Not really le originale xd
>>
>>37628631
Never did drugs, but I'm very interested in ketamine and its effects. Anyone tried it here? Share experiences, good/bad trips etc. pls
>>
I asked can I suck your dick for drugs. Do you accept blowjobs as payment if I am low on cash this week.
>>
File: 42134121.png (35KB, 475x122px) Image search: [Google]
42134121.png
35KB, 475x122px
>>37628713
So you're totally fine ruining others lives with poison since you fucked up your own?
>>
>>37628993
Don't think the FBI really cares about a small time pusher where the only evidence of his crimes are some posts on 4chan
>>
>>37628631
Are you protestant or Catholic? Also give reasons for why youre protestant and a list of 100 things you hate about Catholics
>>
>>37628993
It's simple logic. He doesn't owe society shit.
>>
>>37628631
Do you sell dmt?
>>
>>37629040
If dubs you have to answer this question
>>
>>37628631
r ur customers more men, women or both and r u strapped against robbers? also if in se wi did ur shit kill andy w cuz then im gonna waste ur ass when i trace ur ip fgt
>>
yo what's your opinion on the rate and flow of the key in modern day?
>>
>>37629103
where in se wisconsin famalo
>>
How do you even do it without getting caught? I have load of prescription medicines lying around (all my family takes antidepressants, Adderall and other psych drugs), I could sell them in college.
>>
>>37628631
Teach me the ways,master
>>
>>37628993
>retard chooses to become the junkie
>somehow it's the dealer's fault
You're right anon, guess we should also jail knives that were used in suicides
Fucking retard
>>
>>37628993
>"So you're totally fine ruining others lives with poison since you fucked up your own?"
>implying they don't do drugs by their own choice knowing full well what this will mean for their health and their life in general
fucking kill yourself. you are not a 5 year old, take responsibility for your actions
>>
>>37629155
dude lived south milwaukee im east side, i dont do drugs (anymore)
>>
>>37630101
>fucking kill yourself. you are not a 5 year old, take responsibility for your actions
You mean like getting a dumb job instead of selling poison that harms people?
>>
>>37629047
>It's simple logic. He doesn't owe society shit.
That's only logical if you think society is suppose to provide you with everything. Selling things which harms people creates more emergencies and health care problems aside from typical crime. At that point he does owe society quite a lot.
>>
What would you recommend for a dude who just wants to stop sleeping, always be up? Don't really care if I die. Cocaine?
>>
>>37630205
Not him, but speed will do all that coke doesn't last long enough and the crash is way too hard. 1 line of good speed will let you skip sleep for a day and feel perfectly fine the next day with little to no crash.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.