[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a polyamorous triad, ask me anything /arcanine/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: relationship1.gif (107KB, 1284x1660px) Image search: [Google]
relationship1.gif
107KB, 1284x1660px
I'm in a polyamorous triad, ask me anything /arcanine/
>>
>>37628622
what subreddit bought you here?
>>
>>37628622
Do you actually get some or are you just another overglorified cuckfag.
>>
>>37628622
you're a retarded cuckold, kill yourself
>>
>>37628648
Have never posted on reddit

>>37628668
Yeah. About once-twice a week. She mostly spends weeknights at my place.

>>37628679
Not a cuck. Not into humiliation or jealousy.
>>
File: f7jraHI.png (106KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
f7jraHI.png
106KB, 500x501px
>>37628622
The fuck is this shit.

Enjoy ruining society to please your peen, you gibbering primate operating on base instinct.
>>
>>37628622
>>37628744
Going to use a trip for this thread
>>
>>37628801
How am I ruining society? Isn't operating on "base instinct" more like the Chads and Staceys who go fuck whatever they can find in the club each night.
>>
Going to bump this
>>
Sageing this thread. Please leave us alone you don't belong here.
>>
>>37629158
Being poly is actually pretty comfy for robots. My metamour does the things I don't really like - going to parties, concerts, festivals, etc. I get to snuggle on the couch, play vidya, smoke up, do my interests without my girl getting bored.
>>
almost maybe possibly got a gf lately, but turned out she's "poly" ie a cheating whore

I'm never talking to her again
>>
>>37628622
>>37628814
>>37628860
>>37629022
>>37629687

Stop it with this meaningless labeling of degeneracy. What even is "polyamorous"? like what the actual fuck? Why bother making up names when you can mind your own business and just shut the fuck up?
>>
>>37629687
>my girl
Anon, you're a cuck. You don't have a girl, you have a someone else's leftovers.
>>
File: 1485650866790.jpg (33KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485650866790.jpg
33KB, 500x480px
>>37628622
>one woman and two men or two men and one woman

What does Xe mean by this?
>>
Oh cool I like having other dudes plow my bitch. How fucking cucked can you get. You're a pussy dude. If you wanted to fuck a whole bunch of pussy, that's what being single is for. You're a bitch bottom line if other dudes fuck your girl. You tricked some thot being your gf she probably brought up being open and you catch floater thots every once in a while and pretend like you're not an absolutely bitch made disaster. I've fucked a few /poly/ girls from Tinder they all have ugly ass boyfriends. Who are you fooling faggot.
>>
>>37628622
It sounds to me like you're approaching a relationship the same way gender is approached, as a spectrum.
Your attraction to multiple partners may make you think it is OK to persue multiple relationships but there is a social contract to a relationship you may be violating unknowingly, even with utmost communication.

Part of the resposibility of a partner is to demonstrate commitment, which is done via restraint of persuing other intimate relationships. Without this demonstration of commitment the relationship is always either weak or short-lived.
Now you may believe that there is enough love from you to your multiple partners to satisfy this resposibility and you may be tempoararily right but displaying love and affection is exhuasting and time consuming. You're only one person and you can never keep up with this demand for all of them, especially if one begins to wish to take priority. What if you want to take priority but feel exculded by your partner because they are busy with another? You may feel your relationship is unimportant to your partner and a social collapse will occur.

Im ok with gender being a spectrum and ambiguous because it is a personal, psychological dilemma. Relationships are a social phenomenon that effect more than just yourself, thus you should be resposible to ensure the other's emotional well-being.
Monogamy isn't a lifestyle adopted simply by tradition, it's practiced because it's a socially successful model.
>>
"PolyRobot"

What a faggot normie cuck. Sage
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.