[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I CANT FUCKIN TAKE THIS ANYMORE LADS >tryna lose weight >cant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1471417357216.gif (23KB, 846x744px) Image search: [Google]
1471417357216.gif
23KB, 846x744px
I CANT FUCKIN TAKE THIS ANYMORE LADS
>tryna lose weight
>cant buy me any treats to feel good
>dont smoke
>dont drink
>dont drug
>dont have sex so cant sponsor a femwhore

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO
>>
Taibo is fun

orgignagulagiginal
>>
>>37628572
i Find its much easier to lose weight when you have something to distract yourself from thinking about food. A videogame, hobby, or some other activity works great. Sometimes I can go a whole day without eatiing because I just forgot to while focusing on my videogame.
>>
>>37628572
take up smoking, then quit when you lose enough weight
but if you're too weak to lose weight you're probably also too weak to quit smoking
>>
>tfw eat things too fast
>mom still living
>>
Healthy food can taste good, OP. Learn to cook so that you have something to look forward to with every meal.
>>
>>37629296
This. Have you ever had sauteed mushrooms, onions, and peppers op? Very easy to make, and very low in calories so you can eat a decent amount without going over you calorie limit
>>
>>37628572
How the fuck do people even get fat?
>be 5'8"
>notice I've been gaining weight
>stand on scale
>am 134 lbs
>eat less for a week then forget about it and start eating more
>stand on scale a month later
>gained 8 lbs
>decide this is where I draw the line
>start counting calories
>ate 600 calories yesterday
>ate 850 today
It's not that fucking hard, just start dieting BEFORE you become a lardass. It's not like you gain 100lbs overnight.
If you're hungry just drink water and do something to distract yourself. Being hungry is not the end of the fucking world, when you find yourself getting some food just stop and think "do I really need this now? Is being fat worth it for this slice of pizza I'm about to eat? Can I really not go at least another hour or two without eating it?", then stop yourself and DON'T FUCKING EAT YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT
>>
12lbs lost in a week and a half. If I can do it you can too.

I'm a complete fat ass too. I'm 374.
>>
be aware of life sucks, and stop eating.. pretty much my life now..
>>
gaining weight is 10x more harder than losing it
F A C T
>>
File: sideface.jpg (119KB, 595x627px) Image search: [Google]
sideface.jpg
119KB, 595x627px
>>37630430
>how do people get fat
>i half-assed a diet and got fatter
>it's so easy to lose weight guys see
>>
File: a single pea.png (543KB, 462x480px) Image search: [Google]
a single pea.png
543KB, 462x480px
>exercising and counting calories
>fat is melting off
>hit my 1600 mark for the day
>some qt girl blushed and smiled when I talked to her
it's happening lads, I have the Eliot Rodger facial structure
>>
>>37631609
I half assed a diet when I was first noticing I was gaining weight, and started an actual strict diet when that wasn't enough.
I'm hardly "fat" at 142 lbs and most definitely won't ever become a 200+ lbs lardass. You have to be clinically retarded to get to that point without doing anything about it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.