[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't you admit that Indian women are the most beautiful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: wifematerial.jpg (52KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
wifematerial.jpg
52KB, 700x400px
Why can't you admit that Indian women are the most beautiful women on the planet?

>adorable accent
>wants a traditional upbringing for your children
>children will be beautiful mixed-raced copper skinned
>will pressure them to get good grades
>cooks and cleans
>super smiley
>won't report you for domestic abuse if you decide she needs a thrashing because she's used to her father doing it
>indians are racist
>hates muslims and sandniggers
>guaranteed to be a virgin lest she be shamed by her family for all eternity
>big dark hairy pussy with a lot of meat flap

what is not to love?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496787326964.jpg (11KB, 449x416px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496787326964.jpg
11KB, 449x416px
>>37628473
Uhhh yeah man Indian dad's aren't so keen on seeing their daughters with white boys, fyi
>>
>>37628473
ya but that curry smell is too mush for me desu
>>
>>37628473
Indians give off this garlic and soury smell. I had an Indian friend in vocational school that I had too constantly tell him to put cologne or deordant on.
>>
File: 1481229048076.jpg (201KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1481229048076.jpg
201KB, 1024x683px
>>37628473
>indian
>kek
this is what i want
>>
>>37628473

I'm white and lived in India for two years. Dated quite a few brown girls, too.

Most Indian women who are willing to date outside their race tend to be relatively liberal and well-off financially. They don't need you for your money and probably won't be as sexually 'pure' as their counterparts, who were married off when they were still teenagers.

Getting with an Indian girl would probably be much more difficult for a stereotypical white NEET, because they're essentially slaves to their families. If her parents don't approve of you - and they often don't approve of whites - there's little chance she'll go against her mom and dad. Moreover, even if being white isn't an automatic disqualifier, being uneducated or having a low-paying job and no ambition will definitely put you out of the running.
>>
>>37629254
no thanks, too chinky eyed
>>
>>37629254
Asian women are the most overrated women ever.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.