[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the future percieves these days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: US presidents.png (737KB, 728x718px) Image search: [Google]
US presidents.png
737KB, 728x718px
Do you ever think about the way people 20 years from now or more think about today's world?

Imagine when they make movies, trying to capture the same cultural climate, like they've done with countless movies about the hippie or punk years.

It's gonna be so weird given how crazy/sweirdtrange everything is
>"everything is racist, everything is sexist everything is homophobic"
>neverending flow of memes, even among the most normie of folks
>rise of populism across the west
>kids getting sexchanges
>Russians back in the role as "international threat"
>autotuned music
>"nerd" culture like comics and vidya are more mainstream than ever
>nearly everyone somehow believe in at least one vast conspiracy
>remakes, spinoffs and sequels of previous movies left and right
>Rise of alternate media

It's gonna be so great to look back at these days and know i got through it, and tell the youngsters of how weird everything was
>>
>>37628257
Who was the pickle? I get the cheeto for Trump cuz of spray tan, but I don't understand the pickle...
>>
>>37628408
Ok so why is Roosevelt a pickle. I get that he's wheelchair bound but what does that have to do with a pickle?
>>
>>37628257
I like The one that is ded.
>>
File: 1431061353671.jpg (3KB, 113x124px) Image search: [Google]
1431061353671.jpg
3KB, 113x124px
>>37628257

I just realized when Trump said "no more Oreos" he was actually referring to Obama.
>>
>>37628257
haha drumpf is a cheetoh x D
cheetoh bandito frito !!!!
>>
>>37628434
Pickles are vegetables
Is there a better alternative?
I wish i could've made the joke a bit more subtle, though, like the Kennedy and Lincoln one
>>
>>37628476
He was actually referring to Pence's dog that died today

RIP doggo
>>
>>37628548
But Garfield and McKinley were also assassinated...
>>
>>37628673
Nobody knows who they are though.
>>
>>37628257
>autotuned music
2000 called
>>
>>37628719
Triggered nigger lel
>>
what's with the pale one in the top right corner?
>>
>>37628755
Not triggered, they're just not one of the presidents that anyone cares about. They must not have done anything worth remembering.
>>
>>37628755
??
I'm white and from New Zealand. I don't know who they are.
>>
>>37628257
>Russians back in the role as "international threat"
i really hope this will end soon. dont you normies get it? its islam thats the real danger
>>
>>37628733
>celebrities don't still use autotune

>>37628673
Should make some other jokes for them, the same joke's already been done twice

>>37628755
calm down

>>37628762
Harrison, he died of pneumonea
>>
>>37628817
There can be more than one threat. In fact there are many.
>>
>>37628257
>dat William Henry Harrison
Subtle kek
>>
>no yellow cracker for Zachary Taylor
>>
>nearly everyone's talking about the picture, not the topic i raised
Oh well...

>>37628817
agreed, but whether you like it or not, that's what people seem to think

Though, if you want my opinion, that narrative is quickly getting more and more transparent, and will have to be dropped sooner or later

>>37628865
yes, but exactly why does russia have to be one of them?
>>
>>37628257
>and know i got through it

Look at you assuming this dumpster fire is something we might survive. Glass half full over here.
>>
>>37629189
well, if i don't get through it, i won't get to think about that i didn't, will i?
So in a way, there's no way i can be wrong about getting to know i got through
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.