/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Pink Pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 14

File: 1497057492212.jpg (113KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497057492212.jpg
113KB, 960x960px
Men are responsible for all the wars in the world when your really think about it and their testosterone causes violent and irrational behavior.

The world would be a much nicer and more caring place if women were in charge and encouraged .
Why can't you other guys admit this?
>>
I wish I was a fembot's beta slave
>>
File: Summertime.jpg (73KB, 921x481px) Image search: [Google]
Summertime.jpg
73KB, 921x481px
>>37628106
>Men are responsible for all the wars in the world when your really think about it and their testosterone causes violent and irrational behavior.

We're also responsible for all of the progress in this world.

Summer Bait and Sage
>>
>>37628106
it would be so caring to the point of pathology

All the european countries where the minister of defense is a woman are the same countries that let in boat loads of refugees. Those refugees then then go on to rape all the women and children in their host countries because it says they can in their holy book. That same book also says dogs are offensive and it's okay to kill them. But women want to be "caring" to the "poor refugees". Society needs men.
>>
File: wolveseatwoman.jpg (107KB, 815x417px) Image search: [Google]
wolveseatwoman.jpg
107KB, 815x417px
>>37628106
>Men are responsible for all the wars in the world when your really think about it and their testosterone causes violent and irrational behavior.

The problem roastie is that you wouldn't be at the top of the food chain without men. Men are animals who have fought off and continue to fight and keep predator populations low. Without us you'd be a chew toy for some beast.
>>
>>37628106
no men=no competition=no progress=fucking tribal woman are being eaten by animals becouse they were not made for hunting
>>
File: patriarchy v matriarcy.jpg (891KB, 1560x2744px) Image search: [Google]
patriarchy v matriarcy.jpg
891KB, 1560x2744px
>>37628106
World wouldnt be great with out men

Women are lazy as fuck, we'd be in mudhuts leaving it to you.
>>
>>37628106
>Men are responsible for all the wars
ever heard of trojan war ?
>>
File: tigerseatwoman.jpg (202KB, 824x901px) Image search: [Google]
tigerseatwoman.jpg
202KB, 824x901px
>>37628106
>>37628205

Sorry roast but it is just ironic when women try to argue women could lead a society. Your value comes from your baby making abilities nothing more. Men do everything else.
>>
>>37628360
It's mythology anyway but if we will take it as truth the war started because a horny prince took away the king's bitch, so it did started because of a man.
>>
>>37628106
lack of violence sucks, a guy like me shoulda died in a airstrike or some shit. fuck to live in the age where guided munitions exist and i wont get to experience it... i guess ill just play bass and get my bike ready so i can ride by thr beach before all the fucking normies are there and its 90 degrees tomorrow instead, but thats boring af if you think about it.
>>
>>37628106
No, on the contrary, women have indirectly caused every modern middle eastern political crisis from Iraq to the latest struggle against Assad. These wars were fought to defend the value of the petrodollar, which is necessary because it's a fiat currency not really backed by anything. It has to be like that in order to sustain a large government and welfare state that the overwhelming majority of women are hardwired to vote for.

If the women were completely in charge, I sincerely think that we'd be not too far away from the Mad Max scenario. Oh, and men are not irrational compared to women, it's the other way around. Females just don't need rationality as much as we do since their primary role is nurturing and giving care which requires emotional thinking. That's why women very rarely choose STEM over their humanist shit fields and make up most of SJWs.
>>
File: tigerseatsanotherwoman.jpg (307KB, 1073x874px) Image search: [Google]
tigerseatsanotherwoman.jpg
307KB, 1073x874px
>>37628106
>>37628426

Women would lose to the rats if you had to fight them off for survival. In fact, you would just cry and scream like the children you are and submit to the rats and the RATS WOULD FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1408513049157413895_311145423.jpg (170KB, 1080x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1408513049157413895_311145423.jpg
170KB, 1080x1194px
>>37628106
Now, we could just take part in a low effort bait thread, or I could dump pictures of her. What would you like /r9k/?
>>
>>37628329
Holy fuck that image is great.

Women btfo
>>
File: thisisher.jpg (102KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
thisisher.jpg
102KB, 1600x900px
>>37628588

Take over pal. Show Op the role of women she appears to have lost her purpose.
>>
>>37628106
It's true, men ARE responsible for most war and violence, but we're also responsible for a lot of great things, like scientific discovery and technological innovation. Women are responsible for a lot of great and awful things as well. Men and women each have their own nature to them, both with positives and negatives, but all of it is a necessary part of society.
>>
File: 1486593601183.jpg (46KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486593601183.jpg
46KB, 600x720px
it's an interesting idea, the whole "man = alpha leader" thing isn't really an axiom we should believe in. I read somewhere that humans originally had mostly matriarchal societies, the early tribes had "grandma leaders". the mother's cult. worshipping the creator (woman) of life not the injector (man) of life. whatever you wanna call it. a matriarchal society has its ups and downs. less violence and competition but also less progress (citation needed). I'm sceptical about the whole progress meme. progress should be judged if it increases the wellbeing of your fellow man (or woman). but that's a whole different discussion, the whole "would people be happy if we didn't have electricity or modern medicine". also here's an example of an ancient matriarchal town in Turkey that was discovered called Catal Hyuk https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%87atalh%C3%B6y%C3%BCk and could such societies work now? I don't know. I don't think it would be much different, at least in capitalism where everything just works out of inertia.

in a family unit it could work. my mom's kind of the head of the family, because she earns a lot of cash and takes are of shit. my dad on the other hand...well, he'd be a perfect r9k poster. shy, awkward, knows lots of random facts, didn't have a gf before my mom. and me? not having a traditional, masculine father figure fucked me up in some cases. with women, for example. my mom gave me a lot of blind confidence, go-get-her attitude, childish curiosity that lets me approach and interact with women in unique ways. but I never know how to keep a relationship working. that's why my last relationship fell apart, because I was so oblivious about everything. I'm not insecure, just oblivious and clumzy about women's emotions - until it's too late.
>>
>>37628106
It's almost like a balance of masculinity and femininity (ie the normal family) is best.
>>
>>37628568
>male tiger kills woman

misogyny at its finest
>>
>>37628886
That's just evolution in action. There were probably both matriarchal and patriarchal societies since time immemorial. However, because the patriarchal societies prospered very, very much more, they became more prevalent, which is why it's so hard to find matriarchal societies anymore. It's also why Muslims are so adept at invading Europe. It's unfortunate (the last bit, that is), but that's just the way things are.
>>
We'll admit it once you use a goddamn punctuation mark. Jesus, you broads and your runon sentences...
>>
>>37628588
yo who is she
>>
>>37628106
Yeah the whole world would be nicer if guys were more feminine and sensitive.
>>
>>37628955

Truly it's the patriarchy. In all seriousness the funniest thing about zookeeper attacks is that the overwhelming majority are women who think nature is loving and 'cuddly'.

Fun fact: animals don't respect human women. Camels won't let women ride them because of their girly voices and won't respect a female riders commands.
>>
>>37629390
that's disgusting that the toxic masculinity of the patriarchy has even infiltrated the animal kingdom
>>
>>37629062

I agree.

matriarchal societies focus on nurturing the already existing tribe, and patriarchal societies have ambitions to grow and expand. the patriarchal society will self destruct eventually, and something new will be born. something we'd never seen before.
>>
God created men to lead and women to follow. Anything else is incorrect. I'm a female and this can hurt my ego at times, but we have to remember that it's his will, not ours that matters most.
Of course on the other side of the coin, most modern men aren't fit to lead, but we still should submit to them as a display of obedience to God.
>>
>>37628329
>>37628612

>A proven scripted reality show (you know - with a script. by a writer) is showing - well - anything about how reality works.

Gosh, you are stupid.
>>
File: Angel.jpg (12KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
Angel.jpg
12KB, 290x174px
>>37629605

You sound nice. Good on ya.
>>
>>37629605
>being this brainwashed
Provide evidence of the Christian god.
>>
>>37629626

Right, they scripted the women fucking up. Really my nigga? I've seen similar things happen in survivor
>>
>>37629645
>Said God
>Not Christian God.
>You're a monkey.
>>
>>37629605
nobody ever has or ever will ask for your gender. shut the fuck up
>>
>>37629650

Yes. They did. The whole show is scripted.
There are interviews with the actors on YT.

That you've seen the scripted reality show yourself doesn't make the show reality.
>>
>>37629605
This makes sense why ladies love getting dominated in the sac. Life goes round.
>>
>>37629673
That's what is in Christian scripture. Could be any of the Semitic religions though. Its all regtarded regardless.
>>
>>37629673

Don't listen to these faggots anon you're an angel in my book as long as you're not a Jew
>>
>>37629699
>Read Bible.
>Do what you think is right.
>Live.
>>
>>37628106
>implying war is bad
Women are already in charge and it's the reason we're being blown to pieces and made minorities in our own countries.
War is part of civilization, if women were in charge from the beginning we would have never made it past hunting with rocks and gathering fruits.
>>
Wars are not fought for men, they are fought for nations.
I don't see that changing even if only woman were in charge of a country.
Do you have any evidence that suggest that matriarchal societies are less likely to experience war?
>>
>>37629965
They're probably MORE likely to experience it desu, since they're an easier target.
>>
>>37628160
True, but just to play devil's advocate, whose to say women couldnt achieve the same?

Women were mostly kept down away from education for centuries by men, common women getting educated and have similar rights/opportunities as men is a recent phenomenon from less than 100 years ago.
>>
File: dude.jpg (41KB, 568x593px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
41KB, 568x593px
>>37630325
In the early Islamic world (Rashidun Caliphate), girls were actually given the same educational opportunities as boys, and treated far better than in the pre-Islamic Arabia that preceded it.

Nevertheless, women who actually did anything of practical use were more of an exception than a rule. Some were scholars, some were military-women, but it was pretty damn rare. Most women were nurses and mothers who engaged in, at most, simple agricultural and trade work, and it was perfectly fine that way.

There is a reason than when a woman does something 70% as well as the average man can, she is hailed as talented by everybody around her. The average woman is fucking useless. They seek status and resources and strong men because they instinctively want to be provided for and protected.

To say that women are in any way as useful or as capable as men is fucking retarded, especially when even people in the feminist west subliminally know that women are overgrown children. There's no point hating women for it, they can't help it; simply acknowledge their uselessness and act accordingly.
>>
File: i6gKGp3.jpg (825KB, 1560x2744px) Image search: [Google]
i6gKGp3.jpg
825KB, 1560x2744px
>>37630325
>women were kept down by men
Anyone challenging the teachings of the bible was kept down by the church in the middle ages. Galileo was sentenced to indefinite imprisonment even after he made an apology for writing a book defending heliocentricism.
The church had books challenging their views burned, and their authors banned from teaching or writing books in good cases, and killed and tortured in bad ones.
Somehow we still have satellites, airplanes, computers, manned interplanetary missions, vidocalls to other continents and organ transplants in today's world.
Oppression is actually the main force behind progress and innovation, as long as the people being oppressed are capable of creating it.
If you want to go into elaborate mental gymnastics about why that isn't true, have a look at pic related and do some even more elaborate mental gymnastics to protect your worldview of "everyone is completely equal and even though there has never been a female oriented tribe of humans that advanced to the iron age, sexual dimorphism can not possibly cause a difference in intelligence and brain functions, even though it causes differences in proportions, height, sexual organs, bone density, muscle mass, bodyfat percentage, lung capacity, voice pitch, blood cell count, and a fuckload of other things."
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.