[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Date advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I somehow got a girl to go on a date with me. I can sort of pull off a cool vibe via text but I'm incredibly autismo in real life. Any advice on how to not fuck this up?
>>
>>37627206
did you make plants to go to a thing already? Where are you going?

My general advice is to not talk about yourself all that much. Ask about her without being too autistically interrogative. Ask her what she's into or studying or whatever and then compliment her and add something to what she's saying like "oh that's interesting, what's that like?" that lets her talk some more in a more natural pace.

t. cyborg who's fucked 5 girls.
>>
>>37627270
Movie/dinner, I suggested a couple things and she picked that one.
>>
>>37627206
>Ask her about about herself, but don't be too intrusive. Woman love talking about themselves.

>Have follow up questions ready to avoid awkward silences.

>Don't just ask any old crap though, because you'll seem insincere and like your trying too hard.

>Link your own interests/experiences in with her own. "Oh I like that, Oh I'd love to do that... etc" You can lie, as long as it won't come back to bite you.

Basically let her talk and let the drinks keep coming.
>>
>>37627300
okay cool yeah that's always a safe bet.

I don't know you and I don't know the girl, but I would personally avoid dinner on the very first date. Can't go wrong with a movie though.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.