[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do overly nice people scare anyone else? I want to be friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: smile-man-open-mouth[1].jpg (70KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
smile-man-open-mouth[1].jpg
70KB, 800x534px
Do overly nice people scare anyone else?

I want to be friends with them but then I'm pretty sure they have a collection of flesh masks carved from the faces of virgins like myself in their basement.
>>
>>37627096
seriously don't trust these fuckers they aren't really nice
>>
I do because either they are trying to put on appearances to hide the fact that they are horrible people/psychotic or I put too much faith in their kindness and they let me down.
>>
>>37627096
Trust your gut >>37627579 cause this

On the off chance they might be cannibals trying to have you for dinner. Fallout 3, Andale is a lesson for all.
>>
>>37627096
>>37627579
>>37627631
you're just scared of genuinely nice people, because noone was ever actually nice to you!
>>
>>37627096
if they're nice and it were just a thing where they're actually a serial killer they probably wouldn't keep trophies that are evidence like that, they'd probably go with knicknacks like jewelry watches keychains or something.
>>
>>37627803
Maybe they have a secret underground bunker where they do weird tea parties where all the guests are stuffed animals who wear these skin masks.

and besides there's been plenty of sloppy degenerate killers.
>>
>>37627096
I wouldn't put your trust in anyone. Never turns out very well.
>>
>>37627096
I'm scared of overly nice people too. Then again, I'm scared of most people
>>
>>37627857
yeah well i dont know about any of that. im generally a nice person and im not likely to kill someone. i like to keep my options open and all, but if someone is a guest in my home i feel obligated to protect them as best as i can. I think the only thing they'd have to really worry about is how sore they're going to be from taking a huge penis if they're into that sort of thing.
>>
>>37627994
The type of nice I'm talking about is when everything someone does around you is nice and selfless in a very overbearing way.

Though, I get creeped out when someone hugs me and we haven't bonded in any real way.
>>
>>37627096
I only trust them as far as I can throw em.
>>
>>37627994
EDGY COOL GUY ALERT WATCH OUT
>>
I'm an overly nice person from working in customer support for too long. You turn on a mask when you're out in public where you are always :-D and friendly to everyone no matter how much you could care less about their existence.

I've only got a few actual friends because being nice when you actually give a shit about someone is significantly more draining.

So basically, if people /have/ to be around you and are nice to you they might very well be faking it. If they don't actually have to be nice to you for any reason, but still are, then it might be genuine and you might just be able to trust them.
>>
>>37629277
>If they don't actually have to be nice to you for any reason,
Being a woman/hot or rich guy must suck to an extent
>>
>>37627096
>be overly nice person
>everyone avoids me or seems to be uncomfortable around me all the time
>slowly turning into sociopath because of how creepy everyone is around me
Thanks assholes
>>
>>37630619
Be less sympathetic and sociopathic and be more apathetic.
>>
>>37628528
What's so edgy about it. You know what they say

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
>>
>>37627682
don't tell ME true things
>>
>>37627994
Wow that's the gayest thing I've read all year
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.